• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michael Forest Reinoehl, an antifa supporter, died when law enforcement went to arrest him

Diffidently a cool job, slung AR , 45 strap to your thigh, buzz cut, sunglasses, ear wig, chest rig, dead ANTIFA dude.......

Reactions: 10ring'r
HAL-LE-FUCKIG-LULIA!

Justice served. Cockroach fried.

People across the world doing the happy dance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
2212A26D-6AEC-40F1-A56C-E86F14560110.jpeg

If we're all the same aren't we suppose to be burning down our neighbors and looting now over this ??? For some reason I don't have the urge and outrage , I feel that society is a little bit better off today.....

He doesn't look very full of holes. I wonder how many rounds were shot by the US Marshals?

Early reports I saw from unverified eye witnesses said one SUV was parked on the street for quite a while and when the car driven by Michael aproached, anther SUV converged to block the street at which time Michael got out and emptied an AR at them. Those witnesses were the ones to claim they heard him fire 40-50 shots. I'm guessing they have no clue and it was more like 30 shots from him if he actually was able to empty the mag before they returned fire and and handful of well placed shots by the Marshalls put him down.

I wish Fox news would have a headline on this that read something like.....

"Alive, but mostly dead suspect was captured today"

ha ha man that would be great.
The only acceptable response to that is:

MOSTLY dead is still slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do.
Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Good luck getting spit-roasted in hell!
Edit: Damn, @Jefe's Dope beat me to it.

Last edited:
So.......when do the riots and looting start? I mean....they are all about cops killing a......oh right. Does go if whitey gets killed.

That fucking sucks , that piece of human garbage should be violated on a daily basis in the Demonrat run Fed prison system for the rest of his shit life.
Then again atleast he is dead. If anyone knows were he is barried I would like to take a shit on his grave.

I prefer they are taken care of in the field rather than going through a costly super judicial process. Our legal system is not up to the task of eliminating terrorists. It isn't when our enemies are Islamofascists, and it isn't when they're domestic terrorists. Reinhoel was indeed a common, piece-of-trash criminal, but he was also an Antifa terrorist, and when he murdered Jay Bishop in cold blood it was not an act of mere criminality, but fits the very definition of political terrorism.

As far as I'm concerned if you are a member of Antifa you have renounced your citizenship. Because you are a communist and believe in collectivist ideology you have renounced your humanity, and we should not extend any human rights to a communist. It's only fair, because it you do no believe humans have rights in the first place why should you benefit from all of us who do?

Killing a single one of their soldiers doesn't move the meter much. We need to roll them all up, and we need to do it yesterday.

Agree. Better dead than in jail. He'd be doing what he loved in prison as the pivot man in a circle of black bubbas choking on cock and getting his ass filled. That would be absolutely ecstasy for an antifa member.

The bigger question is when are the good white folks going to start a movement outraged by the authorities killing a shit stain?

What address should we send cupcakes to?

I prefer they are taken care of in the field rather than going through a costly super judicial process. Our legal system is not up to the task of eliminating terrorists. It isn't when our enemies are Islamofascists, and it isn't when they're domestic terrorists. Reinhoel was indeed a common, piece-of-trash criminal, but he was also an Antifa terrorist, and when he murdered Jay Bishop in cold blood it was not an act of mere criminality, but fits the very definition of political terrorism.

As far as I'm concerned if you are a member of Antifa you have renounced your citizenship. Because you are a communist and believe in collectivist ideology you have renounced your humanity, and we should not extend any human rights to a communist. It's only fair, because it you do no believe humans have rights in the first place why should you benefit from all of us who do?

Killing a single one of their soldiers doesn't move the meter much. We need to roll them all up, and we need to do it yesterday.
Let us know if you run for any office. You have my vote we need more people like you in power.

Reactions: Lesch
The bigger question is when are the good white folks going to start a movement outraged by the authorities killing a shit stain?

What address should we send cupcakes to?
You got a problem with Shit Stains? Just don't forget to wipe real good, because "Shit Stains Matter"

I think the guy doing chest compressions wasn't trying to revive the dead terrorist. I think he was manually using the dead heart as a pump to squirt the worthless fuk's remaining blood out the bullet holes and into the gutter. Also noticed that no one was interested in blowing air into him like they would if they wanted to save him.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Most importantly no humans were injured or killed in this operation. I do have a problem with the Officer giving CPR , why is he helping ANTIFA ?
POTUS instructed DOJ that he wanted all ANTIFA at 55 degree temperature.

Reactions: Josh1978
I think the guy doing chest compressions wasn't trying to revive the dead terrorist. I think he was manually using the dead heart as a pump to squirt the worthless fuk's remaining blood out the bullet holes and into the gutter. Also noticed that no one was interested in blowing air into him like they would if they wanted to save him.
#handsonlycprmatters

Agree. Better dead than in jail. He'd be doing what he loved in prison as the pivot man in a circle of black bubbas choking on cock and getting his ass filled. That would be absolutely ecstasy for an antifa member.

Bro no creative vision, first butt fuck in my Fed system would be with a dull rusty chainsaw.
One and done cuz.....

The man got out of his vehicle and began to fire what they believe was an assault rifle at the SUVs. They said they heard 40 or 50 shots, then officers returned fire, hitting the man.

You dont say...

Im shocked this would be reported, :rolleyes:...but have the police verified?

That fucking sucks , that piece of human garbage should be violated on a daily basis in the Demonrat run Fed prison system for the rest of his shit life.
Then again at least he is dead. If anyone knows were he is buried I would like to take a shit on his grave.
Not sure I agree with imprisonment.

When I saw the amount of shell casing markers on the ground in one photo I thought...... this guy's 48 and the taxpayer would be liable to take care of him for another 20-30 years (assuming a judge would sentence him to life w/o parole) and it's probably $75K a year now to incarcerate a worthless POS that compounds every year so 20 x's $75,000 is 1,500,000 plus compound factoring. Not to mention all the other money grabbers out there that would try to profit on his continued existence.

I figure those 50-60 rounds represented $33,500 to $40,000 each of savings to the taxpayers.

Job well done Marshalls.

They rolled up this peach yesterday:
He is the self proclaimed "head of security" for the rioters and was one of the group in the black Charger that was conveniently near by.

They also nabbed:
He is the one always seen in a white Charger in just about any violence caught on video in Portland.

If you also recall in the shooting video there was a red Charger whose occupants seemed to act as a distraction. Interesting coincidences on the cars.

Not sure I agree with imprisonment.

When I saw the amount of shell casing markers on the ground in one photo I thought...... this guy's 48 and the taxpayer would be liable to take care of him for another 20-30 years (assuming a judge would sentence him to life w/o parole) and it's probably $75K a year now to incarcerate a worthless POS that compounds every year so 20 x's $75,000 is 1,500,000 plus compound factoring. Not to mention all the other money grabbers out there that would try to profit on his continued existence.

I figure those 50-60 rounds represented $33,500 to $40,000 each of savings to the taxpayers.

Job well done Marshalls.

Good thing he couldn't really shoot for shit too. Murdering an unarmed person in cold blood by shooting them in the back like a fucking coward is one thing, but engaging in a gunfight with armed police is a whole other ballgame. 50-60 rounds could have meant a lot of LEO and bystander casualties if that POS knew how to shoot. Good thing he couldn't.

Which is why I must bring this up again: Instructors of CCW and combat gun maneuver courses: SCREEN YOUR APPLICANTS' SOCIAL MEDIA. We need this pipeline smashed immediately. DO NOT teach leftists how to shoot or sell them weapons.

Last edited:
About f'ing time:

The TLDR is DHS has deputized local LE so those arrested will be charged at the Federal level so the local commie DA's can't release the terrorists like they have been. They are now collectively losing their shit.

came to this site to look for information on my new Tikka and came across this thread.

serious question, how does this country reconcile points of view that are so diametrically opposed? look at this post when 1/2 or even 1/3 of the country see the world this way, how do you bring people together and maintain the sense of nationhood?

IMG-3573.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 3.28.30 PM.png

Um. You don't? ... Can't. Won't happen.

Don't you remember? Obummer tried. "There is no Black America, There is no White America...." (something like that) And best he could do was f--k shit up worse. While Trump might be a little divisive sometimes....(if you're an idiot with thin skin) Biden certainly won't make anything better. IF elected by the time he makes office he won't remember what he's there for. And Kamala? She's as rabid liberal as can be. So..

"Um. You don't... Can't.... Won't happen"... but I repeat myself...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
came to this site to look for information on my new Tikka and came across this thread.

serious question, how does this country reconcile points of view that are so diametrically opposed? look at this post when 1/2 or even 1/3 of the country see the world this way, how do you bring people together and maintain the sense of nationhood?

View attachment 7417726
View attachment 7417731

There is no reconciling or negotiating with terrorists.

We clown them and ridicule their shit with memes. They cannot meme back because memes require factual information to work.

We DENY sales of firearms, ammo, body armor, and other shit to them by running their names through social media searches and by body ink, clothing, etc...

And if they want to get really froggy with us or any innocent members of our communities, FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT...

Um. You don't? Can't. Won't happen.

Don't you remeber? Obummer tired. "There is no Black America, There is no White America.... (some shit like that) And best he could do was f--k shit up worse.

fair enough, although the left was not as unhinged during his time he wasn't a true uniter (remember his PA speech about working class still clinging to guns and religion). just really curious how these divisions are helpful to those in/with power, isn't the destabilization of the existing system detrimental to their control?

as I far as I recall when US was fighting USSR, the government and the big business were much more efficient and also brutal when it came to suppressing anti-capitalism and anti-American movements. but now we live in a bizzaro world where Bezos is sponsoring WaPo's propaganda and then protestors bring guillotines to his house :confused: