• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michael Forest Reinoehl, an antifa supporter, died when law enforcement went to arrest him

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT...

Reminds me of my ALL time favorite meme I just have to post again.

download (57).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
came to this site to look for information on my new Tikka and came across this thread.

serious question, how does this country reconcile points of view that are so diametrically opposed? look at this post when 1/2 or even 1/3 of the country see the world this way, how do you bring people together and maintain the sense of nationhood?

You don't with the fringe. Another thing to remember the ones who actually think that do not make up 1/2 or one 1/3 of the country. That is another form of propaganda and amplification. Think back to when this got started in Russia. The word they chose for themselves; Bolshevik, means majority. The word the commies chose for the enemy; Menshevik , means minority. Each was 180 degrees from reality.

You don't with the fringe. Another thing to remember the ones who actually think that do not make up 1/2 or one 1/3 of the country. That is another form of propaganda and amplification. Think back to when this got started in Russia. The word they chose for themselves; Bolshevik, means majority. The word the commies chose for the enemy; Menshevik , means minority. Each was 180 degrees from reality.

solid point. what I sense is different this time around is how much more and faster technology amplifies ideas and influences public opinion. I'm based in arguably the most well educated area in the word (SF-Bay Area) but I observe very low efforts to understand things critically among the tech class here, it's very emotion/group think driven perception that today is closer to the fringe than the center and it's getting worse...and those are the folks who are driving the majority of the online discourse that shapes public opinion.

so while you're right that current majority doesn't truly align with the fringe but the latter's ideas are starting to propagate at an alarming pace and the question is if/when they are going to reach a saturation point...it's seems like we are getting close :unsure:

They are whipping themselves up into a frenzy and going for it. They have always believed this crap, it's just now becoming more obvious to the common person. The major thing that will stand in the way is they are not going to be facing an unarmed peasant majority if government fails to do its duty.

Reactions: deersniper
I'd argue the point that the SF Bay Area is the "most well educated area in the word...? That narcissism is laughable...

Last edited:
I'd argue the point that the SF Bay Area is the "most well educated area in the word...? That narcissism is laughable.

I don't think we disagree here - by modern educational standards it likely is but if we look at the ability of its residents to think critically and independently it's clearly not

Reactions: MarinePMI
Narcissism is what allows the "educated" to embrace communist, Marxist, fascist ideology. History is irrelevant because I am "better". These people can't even govern themselves or control their own behaviors. It's one reason our views are diametrically opposite. The "left" has ascended to the lowest common denominator of humanity.

Make no mistake, the viral epidemic that we face is "the left". A plague on humanity that has cost tens of millions of lives throughout history. Perpetuated and funded by pure evil...there is no reason, or reconciliation. This is not about race, or religion. It is about good v evil. Those that lie in wait to attack the defenseless, to burn or destroy...those that kneel in protest. F**k you!

The other point, liberals think they control the outcome. This is a dangerous and stupid assumption. The mob will turn on them, because in the end...its not about race, equality etc. Its about wealth....you have and we want...

came to this site to look for information on my new Tikka and came across this thread.

serious question, how does this country reconcile points of view that are so diametrically opposed? look at this post when 1/2 or even 1/3 of the country see the world this way, how do you bring people together and maintain the sense of nationhood?

View attachment 7417726
View attachment 7417731

No matter were you are in the world brother/sister you have to take the trash out to keep the house from stinking.
In this case the trash is the priveledged white demlnonrat scum.