• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Midway Back Order?

Steve1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2014
Montana
I'll bet many of you order from Midway. I just ordered a Timney trigger for my Remington 700 rifle, and some Accu-bond bullets. Anybody have a guess on how long a wait time a person might have. Both are back ordered. I was also going to order some RL-22 powder somewhere. Anybody know of a source for that. It's about impossible to find in my neck of the woods. I don't think Midway even has the stuff. Thanks for your thoughts on this.....

I won't order reloading powder from them as the back orders never come.
Anything else they have been right on as far of accuracy of what is in stock or not.

It all depends on how much of a demand their is for the product you order. i've I gotten some back orders in a few weeks others took a few months.

1 case (10 boxes) of Federal 525 bulk pack ordered on 12/14/12 delivered end of February 2014.

I ordered the same item from Sportsman Guide also on 12/14/12 and they cancelled my backorder on 4/8/14

It all depends on the items supply and demand. If they are even allowing a backorder then they anticipate receiving it sometime within 1 calendar year.

Midway Back Order?

I back ordered a case of 22 lr federal gold match medal 5000rnds on 12/18/13 and I'm still waiting..... I refuse to rebut this order no matter how long it takes! I will win!;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an order from Midway for 200 Starline 45 Colt brass. they packed them loose, in 2 boxes. I was short 1 piece of brass from each box, missing 2 pieces. I just called and they wouldn't ship the 2 missing pieces, but wanted to issue a credit for 50 cents. Anybody who has ever reloaded ammo ( I have since 1972) knows I'd rather have the brass, not a silly credit. Have been a longtime customer, but this was my last dealing w/ them. I'm going online, as a longtime contributor to S&W, Colt forums, Snipershide, and Long Range hunting, to alert everyone, if possible, buy your components from Midsouth, Natchez, Sinclair, anyone, besides Midway.

Midway once dragged me along with a back order for almost a year, then cancelled it. When I called to ask them why, they said they could reinstate the order. Only catch was the price changed to what I could have walked into a store and bought it the year before.

After an unanswered letter to customer service I decided to spend my money in other places.

Steve1
I put in a "notify me" with email address with as many vendors as I can find, Midway, Powder Valley, Sinclair, etc. this has worked well for me and I've never ran out of anything.

A gigantic word of caution here on Midway BO. They will ship each backordered item separately and bill you shipping for each item. They will also split your order up, charge you shipping on the entire order, ship only part, and then bill you for shipping again each time they ship part of the order. And, if any one item they ship is under $35 they will tack on a "small order fee" no matter how large the original order is. I finally had enough and told Midway to go screw themselves. They are the LAST place I will order from here on out.

I've been waiting almost a month for a 6.5 Creedmoor neck die. No signs of it being shipped.

A gigantic word of caution here on Midway BO. They will ship each backordered item separately and bill you shipping for each item. They will also split your order up, charge you shipping on the entire order, ship only part, and then bill you for shipping again each time they ship part of the order. And, if any one item they ship is under $35 they will tack on a "small order fee" no matter how large the original order is. I finally had enough and told Midway to go screw themselves. They are the LAST place I will order from here on out.

i agree midway has gone down the tubes. my last orders were ups full filled by usps. this adds an extra day to shipping. it was a remington 700 extractor and it cost 10 dollars to ship plus a special handling fee of 3 dollars. i emailed them to complain. they told me it is how it is. that may be so i just ordered 2 sets of reloading dies and 100 208 a max bullets from cabelas 10 dollars to ship. so i said MIDWAY USA suck my balls. this was just the last straw. i have spent tens of thousands of dollars their.

Forget powder at midway, they sneak an extra "drop ship" bs charge in there!