• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Minox ZP5 MR5 scopes for $2082.85

I prefer the look of the MR2 reticle. Kinda wish I would have just kept mine now

They are great scopes. I don't need the .2 hases but I like the taper in the center the MR5 has and more of full Illuminated reticle. I have 2 of the MR5s on hunting rigs. Seem to work well. Use the SKMR3 and awaiting a MR4 for more longer range target shooting. But at that price for the Minox regardless of reticle, it's a great deal.

Used ones on same Amazon link for $1,500.

I think that is a scam. As long as you order through amazon you are supposed to be protected, but... I ran into the same thing with a Tangent Theta on there. They tell you to contact them before ordering and try to bill you outside of Amazon.

Reactions: fx77 and Bender
Wow I am so not in the market for something like this right now, but goddamn you guys for bringing it to my attention! lol

About $2,250 after tax. That's about what an MR5 would go for on the used market from what I've seen. It's a deal, but only if you were going to buy one new anyway. I like both the MR2 and MR4 better than the MR5. JMHO

My brother in law bought one. Was 2193 after tax to the door. Free overnight shipping when he called in. It's a super early serial. In the early 100s.. No TT front cap included. The mounting ring was. I have heard some early ones didn't get the objective TT cap. Amazon gave him another 200 buck amazon credit for the inconvenience. He called Blaser and they are sending him a new TT objective cap. So... That's about $1,993 after tax / shipping all said and done.

I think you can't really beat that deal as it worked out.

Reactions: Patriots1884
got the optic today from amazon. mint and no issues. called and talked to minox and its a brand new unit not a refurb. Great Deal

Reactions: Covertnoob5