• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MN member checking in!

Re: MN member checking in!

Im heading down to the gun show....if anyone wants anything in particular Ide be happy to pick it up if it isnt too expensive....call me...Il be there at about noon or so...

Noah
(218)330-1086

LOTS of over priced sh*t. Some very nice stuff but yeah. Makes me wish I woulda stopped @ L&M and bought a dozen boxes of ammo. Even if I sold them @ $5 below what they were selling the same stuff for i still woulda made enough to cover my gas/food AND pay for my gunsmith work.
Great people watching though.

yep, the weird ones really come out of the wood work for those...

BUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Naw the show wasnt as bad as I had thought it would be....I did however pick up 2K 210Match for $45 each....not too shabby of a snag....now I just have to find some damn small rifle primers....I sure wish that Gun Stop was open on Sundays....I would have run down there to see if John had some....

Nope just called him...he has Zero rifle primers of any size

yeah, I called John the other day, he didn't have H1000, Retumbo, varget, or 4831 either
frown.gif

longrange**** , thanks for the tip on the primers, i'm gonna check that out.

Steve

Hey guys I just found 839 Federal 215 Large Magnum Rifle primers in my stash of goodies and I need Small rifle....anyone willing to do a trade for 800 or so of BR4s or something of the like?

All the primers are the same lot.....

let me know...Im going to post this in the WTT section....

Yea no sweat....I got lucky at the gun show...picked up 2000 210Match for $90...bit spendier than they should have been but still better than I have been able to find them for when you can find them....any use for 215's?

A buddie of mine has been looking everywhere for 215's

are the gold medal, or champion? i'm sure he'd be interested in either

Had some stuff to do in Duluth today so on the way home, I stopped at Superior shooters supply. Low and behold, they were stocking the powder cabinet. HOORAY!! No 8lb.ers but plenty of one lb. Varget. I snagged a few. I was going to buy it all but they weren't looking to give any quanity discount. Lots of all the other stuff too. 5lb RE-15,as well as one lb. 4350, pretty much everything. NO primers at all though.

Damn Austan...and NO phone call...I see how it is! HAHAHA Just kidding....good deal!

I bought a Redding Bushing at Sportsmans....it was the only one they had left....and for $7 I didnt even look at what size it was...just grabbed it....

Slayer....sorry...they are just standard 215's....I tried the 215 match and the standards and saw NO difference in ES/SD or accuracy....I quit buying them....the only reason I bought the 210M the other day was because they were all I saw...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mk2n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I like the bug animation where do I get it?

thanks,
mk2n
</div></div>

You have to be quick but you need to right click RIGHT ON the fly (I know its moving, gotta be quick)...if you miss it this wont work....but right click on it and click "SAVE AS"....rest is up to where you want to put it....

he's been running the standards, so if you want to get rid of them i'm sure he would be more than happy to take them off your hands
wink.gif

How many do you have? How much?

I traded a couple pounds of powder and an RCBS 300RUM neck die for a remington 597 22mag yesterday, it came with a tasco 6-24 target scope, and 250 rounds of ammo, do you guys think I got ripped off
confused.gif
LOL

dont let noah fool you all when he snagged up them 2k primers he said "fuck all them other guys i got my primers now" LMAO!!!
boy its been awhile since i seen ya noah you aint no long haired hippy anymore, you almost looked respectable being all clean cut now??? NOT, we all know the truth though

HAHAHAHA Kiss my ass Kenny!

I would rather trade if I can Slayer....I havent been able to find jack shit around here....and would like to shoot the cheaper 223 right now....

No I didnt go back....my knee tightened up so bad that I could hardly walk by Sunday morning....

Slayer- I really need small rifle primers...like 205's or BR4's Hell at this point Ill take ANYTHING for small rifle.... Ive got them posted in the WTT section on the Hide here....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange****</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mk2n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I like the bug animation where do I get it?

thanks,
mk2n
</div></div>

You have to be quick but you need to right click RIGHT ON the fly (I know its moving, gotta be quick)...if you miss it this wont work....but right click on it and click "SAVE AS"....rest is up to where you want to put it.... </div></div>

HEY, HEY, HEYYY!!! Don't be giving my secrets away you azz hat! lol

BTW, Noah's internet was knocked out till at least till tomorrow... FYI

anyone going to Princeton on Sunday?

I think I have 1000 or 1500 CCI 400 primers that I have no use for..... cheap...verry cheap. I'll dig around and see what I can find. Maybe even some Winchesters

F'n A!
Jim Kobe just called. Rifle's done! No i just gotta figure out a day to get it.....

Jim is fast and good, I think the last barrel he did for me took a day to get turned around. He is fast with no loss in quality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wi50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone going to Princeton on Sunday?

I think I have 1000 or 1500 CCI 400 primers that I have no use for..... cheap...verry cheap. I'll dig around and see what I can find. Maybe even some Winchesters </div></div> Marty, I told my brother-in-law I would buy him 1000 of the CCI's 400 for his B-Day, and my order with Gander has been on back order for three months now, so if you have 1K, I'll take 'em!!

Any of you guys interested in a glock 20 10mm,or a Stainless S&W 5906 9mm?
both are in exelent condition, come with 2 15rd mags each, and have holsters, the glock comes with all the papers and the factory clamshell, looking to get about $500 for the glock, and $450 for the smith.

Just figured i'd offer them to you guys first, i'll be putting them in the for sale section if nobody's interested,

thanks, Steve

I know someone who is looking for a Glock, but there dead set on a .40

let them know about this one if you want, it has a hogue grip, comes with a fobus holster, and only has about 200rds through it.

I would consider trades on either, i'm really looking for a 357mag with at least a 4" barrel, and adjustable sights, but anything will be considered.

if you have any questions give me a call, 763-221-2866

Did a Down-n-Back trip to the cities yesterday to pick up my rifle from Jim Kobe. All I can say is WOW, this guy is A+ to deal w/!!! The fit/finish of his work is awesome, he was way faster @ getting it done than he told me. And his rates...Lets say it cost me more in gas than it did to have the work done.
So if you read this Jim, Thank you! And I HIGHLY reccomend this guy!!

I went out this morning and put about 35 rounds through it, a but louder than before but like half the recoil than before. And the new bolt knob is alot more comfortable than the stock one.
I'll post pics as soon as I clean her up.

Anyone know of a public range in the St Criox Falls area, I have to work Thurs and Sat in Frederic, so I figure instead of driving home I'll stay down there and hopefully get to finally shoot my savage.

LOL.. its a small villiage as they call it in Wi, but its steady hours for a pt gig, since most pd's in Mn either dont have pt positions or if they do they are just vacation fill in, as im sure you know.

Karma, there is a gun club in Balsam Lake. You'd have to check with them for availability but it appears to be a 200 yard range. I always want to stop and talk the farmer that owns the land on the north side of Fredric. When you are coming over the big hill, look to the southeast, from the top of that hill all the way across past the north side of the barn, sure would be some nice shooting.:) Heck, in that spot (on the farmland, not from the hill), you could shoot east to west 1000 yds or south to north 1200 yards safley.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.. its a small villiage as they call it in Wi, but its steady hours for a pt gig, since most pd's in Mn either dont have pt positions or if they do they are just vacation fill in, as im sure you know. </div></div> How does that work with your POST license working in two different states? Whoops to jump through for WI license?