• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MO Police Chief quits because he can't enforce Fed. gun laws

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Not surprising. In fact, it's pretty much what I stated earlier about many local cops being butthurt because they can't assist in a Fed. gun grab.

You can look at this prick's pic and tell he had no intention of protecting the Constitution.

Thats fine, Walmart is always hiring, you tyrannical loser.

Last edited:
The feds don't enforce federal gun laws, how many falsified 4473s go unprosecuted (the answer is virtually ALL of them)? How many in the BATFE and DoJ were prosecuted for F&F and the resulting murders? Not a one.

Good riddance fat fuck.

ETA: I stand corrected on the 4473s, last year they finally started going after the felons and whatnot falsifying their applications. https://www.atf.gov/news/pr/doj-charges-more-14200-defendants-firearms-related-crimes-fy20-3

I'll wait to see what they do for FY21/22 once they go back to business as usual and stop remaking felons, being as they need their votes and all...

Last edited:
The feds don't enforce federal gun laws, how many falsified 4473s go unprosecuted (the answer is virtually ALL of them)? How many in the BATFE and DoJ were prosecuted for F&F and the resulting murders? Not a one.

Good riddance fat fuck.

ETA: I stand corrected on the 4473s, last year they finally started going after the felons and whatnot falsifying their applications. https://www.atf.gov/news/pr/doj-charges-more-14200-defendants-firearms-related-crimes-fy20-3
I doubt if Hunter Biden is on their list.

1624165760233.png

There are le that want that federal charge bust up on the wall for a trophy and breaking an oath or violating the constitution is of little concern to them.

Pretty sad, I hope it's not the majority of them.

Sippy cup Joe:

"Can you help the federal government infringe on the constitutional rights of Americans?"

Officer Bearclaw:

"Well, sure. Happy to become a puppet of the government."

Reactions: earthquake
I have $20 that says he's going down the road to get hired by another city/county that'll let him live out his fantasy. The sad thing is that he's a pencil pusher. He's a desk jockey that'll send out others to get the job done. No risk on his part.
great job, Missouri!

fuck former officer bearclaw. i got $20 that says he drinks his own pee.

I have $20 that says he's going down the road to get hired by another city/county that'll let him live out his fantasy. The sad thing is that he's a pencil pusher. He's a desk jockey that'll send out others to get the job done. No risk on his part.
Ohhh yeah.

Those types have deep seated deficits in the self-esteem area which the Respect Mah Authoritah position fills. They can't survive as just an 'every man' citizen on the street without that.

At minimum, he'll hire on somewhere as a reserve deputy.

Reactions: deersniper
We did a suppressor/300blk/FA demo for that department like 9 or 10 years ago when I lived in St. Louis...

Im pretty sure the chief, at that time, was there...

My how times have changed.

Also at 1 time, O'Fallon, MO was the DWI capital of the USA...

He’s a politician making a political statement hoping to jump to his next move on the political board. Would not surprise me to see him running for office soon as a Democrat saying how he stood up against evil Republicans on this issue.......

He’s a politician making a political statement hoping to jump to his next move on the political board. Would not surprise me to see him running for office soon as a Democrat saying how he stood up against evil Republicans on this issue.......
I wouldn't be surprised if that turd floated back to the surface in Austin. Thats just what the current city council is looking for.

Not surprising. In fact, it's pretty much what I stated earlier about many local cops being butthurt because they can't assist in a Fed. gun grab.

You can look at this prick's pic and tell he had no intention of protecting the Constitution.

Thats fine. Home Depot is always hiring, you tyrannical loser.

IMO generally uninformed opinion, Chiefs of Police Dept are not cops....they are politicians and are the exact same fuckwits as the pols. One and the same to me with a few outstanding exceptions.

That former chief probably mastribbated when he sent people out to violate the Second Amendment.

Reactions: myronman3
That former chief probably mastribbated when he sent people out to violate the Second Amendment.

I grew up in that area...

O'Fallon, MO is full of rednecks and white trash, same goes for St. Charles County...pretty rural area overall. I dont really believe there was much 2a squashing going on there by any police, but I havent lived there in 7 years or so, so maybe things have changed(my parents still live there and my dad is a big 2a guy and hasnt mentioned anything crazy he has heard). I know the previous Sheriff when I lived there was definitely 2a friendly(the Sheriff's main office is located in the O'Fallon)...not sure who is in charge over there now.

I think this guy was just to big for his britches and probably does have political aspirations... and for that area, not the right kind.

Reactions: Snuby642
Police are funny creatures

All for themselves having ANY gun they want, and holding citizens VERY personally responsible

But will cry like a little bitch if they are held personally responsible, and when citizens have guns.

Same hero’s who have no duty to protect you, and same sad group who will 9/10 times say “it’s a civil matter” if someone steals something from you, or you’re the victim of any property crime, but will have a cruiser parked in front of a Walmart 24/7.

Only sad part of that asshat leaving is he probably will get hired elsewhere and still has his pension.

gee why would anyone want to defund us 😂

Last edited:
I think this guy was just to big for his britches and probably does have political aspirations... and for that area, not the right kind.
I'm guessing from your description of the area that the chief could not get elected as the sheriff.

In Texas the police chiefs are appointed by politicians and can not directly be removed by the public.

The sherriff is elected by the public and works for the people that can replace them so I feel that normally works out the best.

I don't know how the rest of the country does this.

I think any misfits in the area can be handled with state laws without subjecting normally law abiding citizens to violation of the second amendment.

I have had family in leo and none would have misused thier power in that way. My son for one was cut from a dept for that very reason.

He bailed on le as a carrier because he refused to let anyone coherse him into any of that illegal left wing shit.

maybe they will get some better ones than what they had before... they can afford it.
Not sure what it is. Pony?

Lets hope he has a secure safe and working cameras, I have a feeling he'll need them.

Looks like that state is doing a good job protecting antifa and blm criminals from law abiding citizens.

I do think both of them could use some training, especially the wife.
Poor firearms handling made the situation look worse .

IMO generally uninformed opinion, Chiefs of Police Dept are not cops....they are politicians and are the exact same fuckwits as the pols. One and the same to me with a few outstanding exceptions.
Yes. Big difference between sheriffs and PCs.

Looks like that state is doing a good job protecting antifa and blm criminals from law abiding citizens.

I do think both of them could use some training, especially the wife.
Poor firearms handling made the situation look worse .

Because CNN/BLM/MSNBC/YouTube/Facebook would even know the difference?

Or would have spun the story different if they had better trigger discipline and took up a better shooting position?

There was nothing, nada, zilch, they they could have done to win over the statist media and their useful idiots, minus giving their guns to the state, taking a knee and letting everything they own get burned and looted, and apologized for existing, and even then they’d probably still be evil successful straight white people

I'm guessing from your description of the area that the chief could not get elected as the sheriff.

In Texas the police chiefs are appointed by politicians and can not directly be removed by the public.

The sherriff is elected by the public and works for the people that can replace them so I feel that normally works out the best.

I dont know how police chiefs in Missouri are "appointed" or however you want to say it, but I am sure the city council/mayor definitely is involved in high level city government hiring.

Sheriff's in Missouri are also elected. I think thats true almost all over the USA, thats why most sheriff's dont have a problem telling politicians to fuck off. I know my sheriff here in Ellis County Texas told the city council to fuck off with all the Covid bull shit and that he wouldnt enforce it so it was a waste to put it into place...they passed it anyway and most people ignored it. I believe he got re-elected this last cycle.

I do remember ~2 years ago when a lot of the BLM marches and shit were going on there was one in O'Fallon, MO and I believe the police were out there allowing it...and likely protecting it because the area is mostly NOT ok with that shit. Now at that time this guy was likely not chief because it says he was only chief for a year, but I am SURE he was in a high up leadership position if he was in line to possibly be chief. I dont remember BLM marches happening much other places in St. Louis at the time...except in the obvious places like Fergusson... Only reason I remember this "event" is that one of my sisters stupid ass friends was posting shit all over facebook about going and supporting them and marching... whitest fucking girl I have ever met and just short of being an albino...also never hardly left the county in her whole life... sorry I dont buy your faux support of a black organization(made up mostly of white people though it seems) LOL...

Trying telling that gun grabbing former Chief he wasn't a cop.
exactly. of course they play politics otherwise they don't get the top gig but cop first and foremost. Anyone arguing otherwise is shortsighted

He's just another lefty power-hungry asshole out there pontificating, regardless of what his "job" is. Attention-seeking too looking for support from white middle class soccer mom types.

What's the pay and hours like? Is it a supervisory position? What's the vesting schedule like?
I am sure there are plenty other similar positions out there, if this one doesn't work out for you.

Maybe they can also buy some muzzles, wear them and stop talking to the media :rolleyes:
Never. He is planning on running for the mo. state senate, now that he has gotten all of the free publicity ( slime ball attorney). Took the plea deal to get his election campaign rolling. IMHO this is not the kinda guy you want in your state senate.

He is a pandering carpetbagger monkey as further evidenced by his putting pictures of his new AR on twit.

I don't know how the rest of the country does this.
It's pretty much the exact same everywhere else except in some small northeast states like CT and MA.

Because CNN/BLM/MSNBC/YouTube/Facebook would even know the difference?

Or would have spun the story different if they had better trigger discipline and took up a better shooting position?

There was nothing, nada, zilch, they they could have done to win over the statist media and their useful idiots, minus giving their guns to the state, taking a knee and letting everything they own get burned and looted, and apologized for existing, and even then they’d probably still be evil successful straight white people

Don't be myopic and dumb............it's not about what the media would think. It's about not meeting the elements of a crime and not having a defense or legal justification.

The ONLY way those two morons got jammed up is because their lack of muzzle control landed them into a misdemeanor charge of threatening or whatever the exact term in MO law is. They met the elements of one crime without even knowing it and got fucked.

IF they were knowledgeable about handling weapons AND of the penal laws surrounding firearms in their state and acted accordingly, they would have skated.

If you ever think you might use a firearm in self defense, you have to know this shit like the back of your hand. Your very freedom might hinge on it.

There is no reason to defend the state. It’s unlike you. If the same thing happened to me you can bet your ass the muzzle will be pointed at the threat. I would bet this couple would have faced similar consequences regardless. There are no laws equally enforced obviously. The riots were the most obvious examples along with the Kenosha case. I will never side with the state or their enforcers again. Never.

I'm neither defending nor siding with the state. The point went miles over your head, but I'm not surprised since your analysis always lacks subtlety and depth.

BTW you're a dumbass if you cover with your muzzle someone yelling outside your house. Just like they were.

Don't be myopic and dumb............it's not about what the media would think. It's about not meeting the elements of a crime and not having a defense or legal justification.

The ONLY way those two morons got jammed up is because their lack of muzzle control landed them into a misdemeanor charge of threatening or whatever the exact term in MO law is. They met the elements of one crime without even knowing it and got fucked.

IF they were knowledgeable about handling weapons AND of the penal laws surrounding firearms in their state and acted accordingly, they would have skated.

If you ever think you might use a firearm in self defense, you have to know this shit like the back of your hand. Your very freedom might hinge on it.

They are both lawyers, also I don’t think with the media coverage they were going to walk away without something, got to appease the mob.

Just look at the Floyd deal, lots can be said for what that moron cop did, but no way was it murder, yet they charged him and the jury found him guilty.

Ether way, based on the people BLM/antifa have killed or seriously hurt, their options were limited and I think they took the best course of action with a show of force. The fact that even after trespassing and making threats, a home owner does what any reasonable self preservation person would do, and the police and DA went the way they did, it was a joke and a yuuuge double standard.