• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Modified Bull-Pup's

Werewolf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2010
Queensland, Australia
Here is the pics I promised. The .308 Bull-Pup is 980mm over-all, and the rimfire Rim-Pup is 770mm long. I custom fitted a .308 FAL Mag ( modified to 10 rounds for local QLD laws) The paint job is a 15 minute custom, and the blade is a hand forged 600+ layered damascus katana.
Thanks for the warm welcome into the Sniper Hide brotherhood.

Re: Modified Bull-Pup's

both look nice man. i bet your still grinning, lol
smile.gif

Very coooool!!! How are the scope bases mounted?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belisarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very coooool!!! How are the scope bases mounted? </div></div>
Thats what I was thinking.

Not so sure about all that muzzle blast near an objective...

Hey Mate,
The mounts are drilled and tapped to the barrel. The depth of the holes are critical so you don't destroy the integrity of the barrel. There are 6 M5 bolts holding the mounts down. The barrel is fully foated from the action forward.
Any more questions, please ask.
With Bull-pups, size does'nt count, it's how you use it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Werewolf74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
With Bull-pups, size does'nt count, it's how you use it! </div></div>

That's what everyone with half a "rifle" says... LOL

Looks interesting, I'm assuming you have to break your cheekweld to cycle the action, is that correct?

Pshhh size doesn't matter... "it's the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat" Well it takes a long ass time to get to England in a row boat