• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

molle vest

deltaghost

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2009
Canada
I am thinking of upgrading my current shooting vest to a Condor chest/plate carrier. Anybody run a Condor setup or have any comments on the quality of Condor products?

Re: molle vest

Yep I have a condor chest rig. While it is OK for it's intended purpose I certainly wouldn't call it an upgrade. The rig has some short comings. One being the closure at the front. The front closure system consist of Velcro and metal snaps. This is completely inadequate in my view. The Velcro is to noisy. The other is the hydration carrier in the back has no way of securing the bladder vertically. Thus the bladder ends up bunched up at the bottom of the compartment.

Personally I think these work alright and the price is certainly right. But if I were going to buy a new chest rig or plate carrier I'd get something other then condor.

hmm good insights Longshot. Thanks. I was thinking it would be an upgrade from my crossdraw vest. Any suggestions on another brand?

A couple of us have the Condor quick-release armor carrying MOLLE vest. I have to say I am very happy with it. It's more than durable enough for our use, and you can't argue with the cost.

One change I wish they would have made would have been to equip it with an elastic belly band, to pull the sides of the rear panel around. It may seem like a little thing, but it sure would make it easier and faster putting it on.

Eric

I have a Condor Plate Carrier that I keep in my trunk for a quick grab when I need the M4. Its a hell of a lot faster to don than my entry armor and the CPC Triple Curve plates I have fit perfect.

I don't really have any complaints on quality. it works.

Hey guys
I can’t say Condor was my first choice, before I left for deployment, and not knowing to much about the company or product line ( being know as Air soft equipment ) I’m quite happy . I have been rocking Condor over hear in afcrapastan for about 8 months now and I have to say I am quite surprised it has held up as well as it did.

M y only gripe is that My Pmags wore threw on a couple of my mag pouches and some of the stitching is starting to fray a bit. The Courdura isn’t 10000 denier so it’s kind of thin as why the P-Mag’s wore threw I’m sure.
But all in all not bad and in this environment I’ve had much more expensive gear fail me allot faster so for the price and the average every day wear and tear I feel their product is good to go. V/R TREE FROG.

I used the following pieces of kit.
Eagle plate carrier
MA18: Open Top M4/M16 Mag Pouch X8
MA26: Gadget Pouch x2
MA32: Single Pistol Mag Pouch x 4
MA35: Map Pouch x1