• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More shootings

So a white supremo burrito goes on a rampage, livestreams it, has a rifle painted full of 4chan memes, livestream the whole thing and leaves behind a "manifesto" detailing his choice of evil black rifles and describes how he got around the "featureless ban".

He doesn't take "action" against politicians, globalist NWO or other elites that he says he has a beef with.

Nonono, he shoots up a bunch of innocent people in a supermarket. As if that would help in any way shape, or form, his "cause".

Geee wizzz, is it me or the alphabet soup agencies are getting lazier and lazier ?

I read some lefty who was losing their mind saying “where was the good guy with a gun the right is always talking about?” I almost wanted to say to them that Erie county rarely hands out carry permits to the filthy non politically connected masses but then I realized I’d be wasting my time. Only time I talk to liberal these days is when I tell them I do want fries with my order.

There was apparently an off duty guy inside that engaged him, and died for his efforts if I'm not mistaken... so there's the answer to their snide question

Screenshot_20220514-233451_Chrome.jpg

So a white supremo burrito goes on a rampage, livestreams it, has a rifle painted full of 4chan memes, livestream the whole thing and leaves behind a "manifesto" detailing his choice of evil black rifles and describes how he got around the "featureless ban".

He doesn't take "action" against politicians, globalist NWO or other elites that he says he has a beef with.

Nonono, he shoots up a bunch of innocent people in a supermarket. As if that would help in any way shape, or form, his "cause".

Geee wizzz, is it me or the alphabet soup agencies are getting lazier and lazier ?
Amazing how they had his "manifesto" within minutes of him being arrested 🤔
And he drove several hrs away from where he lives just to shoot people .......... kinda like the Nashville bomber drove to a city he had never been to just to blow himself up ......... I smell bull shit . And it's deep !

At the press conference hrs after the event , the govovenor of New York was going on about how social media needs to be monitored and controlled because this guy was inspired by hate on social media.
I see this being used to go after free speech on social media more than using it for gun control.

Last edited:
Didnt Mayorkas just get absolutely roasted last week when asked to identify ANY white supremacy group or threat to justify naming it the number one issue for DHS when we have the border and other problems to deal with.........He blinked, stammered, looked like a deer in the headlights.

Guessing he said "Hold my beer....."

Last edited:
And he drove several hrs away from where he lives just to shoot people .......... kinda like the Nashville bomber drove to a city he had never been to just to blow himself up ......... I smell bull shit . And it's deep !

At the press conference hrs after the event , the govovenor of New York was going on about how social media needs to be monitored and controlled because this guy was inspired by hate on social media.
I see this being used to go after free speech on social media more than using it for gun control.

Yet we still cant talk about Vegas........

I watched the video.

Impressions:
A) The shooter transitioned between targets very quickly and effectively.
B) Accurate rapid fire
C) Took cover to reload
D) Pied the entrance when going into the store

Those kind of stuck out. Honestly, quite good for a random 18 something.

Kind of ties in on how I felt about Rittenhouse. Calm, cool, collected; and effective.

No, I am not saying the two people are the same. What I am saying is the capabilities of the two like aged individuals are/were quite good.

Reactions: Average guy
When was the last time you saw or even heard of an 18 yr old writing a 106 page paper on anything? When I was in high school a 10 page paper would have been a novel. Not saying he did or didn't but it smells. The fact that the FBI had that paper within a matter of minutes is also interesting. So far I haven't seen where he was on an FBI watch list, yet, but that is about the only thing missing.

This is too good to be random, someone activated an asset. They need to fire up abortion and gun control to cover for the upcoming fraud during the mid terms and it seems that they have done that. Jobs well done.

Sounds like from the news reports yesterday that the manifesto was verified before the shooting was over, just great police work I guess. They should check when the democratic talking points were emailed out , during the live stream as he was driving in the parking lot.Were they watching it live stream like they did during Operation Neptune Spear ......

i heard they are trying to keep the manifesto off the news...because...

commie.jpg

I watched the video.

Impressions:
B) Accurate rapid fire
C) Took cover to reload

Kind of ties in on how I felt about Rittenhouse. Calm, cool, collected; and effective.

No, I am not saying the two people are the same. What I am saying is the capabilities of the two like aged individuals are/were quite good.
Yes, very good, for any age.

His incendiary catch words written on the gun all for effect, his nonchalance like he was playing a video game, the fact he wore a body cam to record it...something screwy here.

Here's the video taken from his body cam. Graphic:

Last edited:
Yes, very good, for any age.

His incendiary catch words written on the gun all for effect, his nonchalance like he was playing a video game, the fact he wore a body cam to record it...something screwy here.

Here's the full video taken from his body cam. Graphic:

You can only hope that they get to him in prison and take their time and pace themselves to really punish him before he expires.

You can only hope that they get to him in prison and take their time and pace themselves to really punish him before he expires.
They captured one alive. They need to study what drove him to sacrifice his life at 18. But they won't. He's served his purpose and is now a loose end liability.

FAD4F6AA-8F1A-46A2-9679-802B3D4BE42F.jpeg

401BE00A-C43E-4AE7-AC8B-5947EC45BAE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted to live to see the wake of his actions.

If these types knew they would be sent back to their maker post haste without a bunch of fanfare, then these things would not happen.

Reactions: FWoo45
oh it gets better, this kid was clearly mentally unstable. He was flagged by State Police years before the incident for his behavior. He describes receiving treatment for his mental health in the discord logs. There is no way this kid wasn’t on the Fed’s radar.

Reminds of the Cruz guy in Florida.

oh it gets better, this kid was clearly mentally unstable. He was flagged by State Police years before the incident for his behavior. He describes receiving treatment for his mental health in the discord logs. There is no way this kid wasn’t on the Fed’s radar.

So he checked the box "No" for Do you suffer from mental illness on his gun permit .......

I noticed that as well but I have never been up close to a shooting , but I thought being hit with a 5.56 would create some explosive blood spatter.
Apparently not. I have no doubt that was a real life video of people being shot to death. Chilling and sad. But unlike Hollywood, the 5.56 shocks and kills immediately as the first victim appeared to be dead on her feet before she hit the ground as well as the second.

You can see the hair puff in the last outside victim as well as the coup de grace head shot on the person on the floor inside. Both were obviously already DRT as there was no secondary response.

Reactions: AllenOne1

I will just say this, and im making zero excuses for this sack of shit, but seeking treatment for mental health is better than not seeking it all. He shouldnt be stigmatized because of that. It bears a deeper dive into what was the treatment for and how was he helped? meds? fill him with pills and the minute he stops he becomes unstable. thats the issue. That and if he was seeking pro help, the rules regarding reporting patients that pose a threat need to be revised.

So he checked the box "No" for Do you suffer from mental illness on his gun permit .......
mental health and mental illness are two separate things. the grabbers know this beause its a very difficult thing to quantify. thats why they go after the guns, because its easy.

I will just say this, and im making zero excuses for this sack of shit, but seeking treatment for mental health is better than not seeking it all. He shouldnt be stigmatized because of that. It bears a deeper dive into what was the treatment for and how was he helped? meds? fill him with pills and the minute he stops he becomes unstable. thats the issue. That and if he was seeking pro help, the rules regarding reporting patients that pose a threat need to be revised.
I don’t think he was seeking help on his own. I believe he made some threats in the past about shooting a grad or something and was forced to get “therapy”.

Either way he was definitely on the feds list.

I don’t think he was seeking help on his own. I believe he made some threats in the past about shooting a grad or something and was forced to get “therapy”.

Either way he was definitely on the feds list.
thats the information that is needed. Unfortunatley we will never know because guns.

Reactions: fclassparadise
mental health and mental illness are two separate things. the grabbers know this beause its a very difficult thing to quantify. thats why they go after the guns, because its easy.

The gungrabbers do not care about mental health or anything even remotely related. All they care about is passing incremental legislation. And that legislation does not have to make sense at all. It is to strike a "death by a thousand cuts" to the very concept of civilian gun ownership.

Almost a carbon copy of the Christchurch thing.

The gungrabbers do not care about mental health or anything even remotely related. All they care about is passing incremental legislation. And that legislation does not have to make sense at all. It is to strike a "death by a thousand cuts" to the very concept of civilian gun ownership.
i know that. Its easier to tackle inatimate object than the root of the issue. its easier to legislate from a position of fear rather than compassion. the guns are easy. thats why they dont care about the mental health or human side of the equation which is as we all know the real problem. its never the tool.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
i wonder if he is or was ever on anti-depressants or any other mood altering drugs.
the key to your question is WAS. he was probably stable while on the meds. But once you stop, especially if you go cold turkey, your brain can have suffer disastrous consequences.

Here is the actual video of the shooting itself. Not the dick tease leading up to it. You may have to join Leaked Reality to see it. Here is the link. (Scroll down to video).

I watched the video.

Impressions:
B) Accurate rapid fire
C) Took cover to reload

He apparently also exchanged gunfire with a retired cop, was shot, and continued
I noticed that as well but I have never been up close to a shooting , but I thought being hit with a 5.56 would create some explosive blood spatter.
Depends where you get hit. I found a guy after he'd been murdered with an AR minutes before, literally heard the shot, zero visible blood anywhere.

Turned out he had bent at the waist in an "ahh no don't" posture and it went in through the shoulder and into the heart. No pump, no blood. When he hit the ground his shirt moved and covered the .224 hole in his trap/clavicle area.

He was obviously dead but I couldn't figure out why until EMS got there and moved em. Tiny like caught my finger in pliers bit of blood under him at the exit wound.

He hits the first woman in the parking lot in the head, then turns away. Guaranteed there's a mess there but if he never points the camera at it you won't see it.