• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

9ee20303-7105-416f-9d88-41c9bbed6e82

Cornudas doesn’t have a gas station, but it does have a strange little cafe and a bunch of people attached to a vertical family tree.
That sounds like a little town in Kentucky that we once stopped at during a trip from Michigan to Florida. The kids were hungry and I followed a sign that indicated food and gas. Found the gas station, right next to the only food in town. A Burger King of all things. Inside the Burger King, everybody looked the same with some albinism noticeable. We felt more than a little self conscious and kept an ear out for banjos.

everybody looked the same

Passing through Baton Rouge once I-10 was buggered up (shocking!) and the GPS took me 190 across the Huey P. Long to get past the delay.

I stopped for gas, went in for a drink and a snack, noticed nobody looked like me and noticed they sold cute little flowers in test tubes at the counter. But then it's like wtf, I'm already here.

I noticed the lady behind the counter eyeballing me in line and when I got to the counter she looked me up and down then said "Is dat your gray truck?"

I says "Yes ma'am, I paid at the pump."

"I know you did. I see you got Texas plates. Dat's why dey not fukin wit you ... dey KNOW you got a gun."

Finally, somebody who realizes cardio is important.

Talking to him the whole time he's beating that ass and not even breathing hard.
In a situation like that, seething anger and adrenaline supplant cardio. The fuckhead is lucky the other guy didn't know how to throw a punch or he may not have survived that beating.