• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A74EC662-5B0C-4B38-9A23-7D26C78A79FB-3175-000002A31C2E180B_zpsa4c66294.jpg

Gentlemen, I have been a fan of this thread and have followed it since its inception (the band thread). I'm a huge fan of the witty humor as well as T&A but reposting from the old thread is not a good idea. There where permission issues with the old thread with old girlfriends as well as unrequited advances on some of our members wives who were kind enough to share... which is unconscionable. lets not revisit the past on this one. Keep it fresh.
T

...*stupid video*...
Skip to the last 30 secs

The only thing that video motivates me to do is have an overwhelming desire to beat the shit out of the fucktard bipods who filmed it and the demented fucks who find it funny.

Re. Thomas Paine. Brilliant scholar c. 1773. But recent remakes, however well-costumed, don't belong here.

C'mon guys... what part of no political, no pink do we fail to understand? My daily laugh comes from this thread. And believe me, there are days when I need that daily laugh! Don't get this thread nuked again. There is a whole wide, wide Interweb out there for pink and political. Please, keep this one little slice of the 'Net fun, motivational... and fundamentally deranged.

Ok, I'm done with my bit**ing for the night. Go ahead and call me nasty things for asking to stick w. rules... I'm wearing my Teflon tighty whities.

Cheers,

Sirhr

OK OK OK... I'm sorry I posted the video thing. I went back to delete it but one of the mods had already beaten me to it.

The only thing that video motivates me to do is have an overwhelming desire to beat the shit out of the fucktard bipods who filmed it and the demented fucks who find it funny.

Yeah WTF? I don't get it. A turtle bites a dogs balls. I didn't even chuckle and I consider myself a demented fuck but.......No animals no kids.

Could someone please post a naked redhead with big tits? That would get us back on the right track!

Wow didnt mean to piss anyone off, the dog is fine. Anyway apologies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 122
Wow! Nice ass too! Way to get out of the dog house for the dog balls thing!

You are forgiven!! As for 1911's and that sweetheart, I think I'll go to bed and have sweet dreams.

Here's a few for tonight.

That last one's funny. I don't care who you are.

That's it for today guys & gals. I'll try to put up some more tomorrow.

Oops.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2354975e4ae7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just the fact that I knew I pissed her off would have made my day.

I wish I could send her this video. LOL...

[video=youtube;Z-ZoCIMqIaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZoCIMqIaI[/video]

Makes me wanna get a diesel truck.... :)

At the end she ask them to turn off the truck so she doesn't have to breath the exhaust. The bitch is morbidly obese and she's worried about diesel exhaust? Some logic.

Christ Almighty Eugenics might have been the best idea never implemented. Sure couple of us would go to hell but hey, country would be in pretty decent shape. /rant

Speaking of which we have two diesel trucks and a crap load of farm equipment that runs on diesel. Wonder what that whale has to say about this
1392479_10200732275010998_305504111_n.jpg

1379933_10200806264740695_462425740_n.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly why not just put your kids and wife in the truck and close the door. Fat cow needed a reason to bitch. I pulled off a light a while back and had a hairy armpit chick yell at me by the campus here because my "truck stinks". She was driving a 70's convertable that was burning oil like crazy.

This may be re-toast. Sorry if it is.

Attachments

• how to pick up bitches.jpg
    how to pick up bitches.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
There is some damn sexy pictures in here and some very funny stuff as well and its all motivational for sure. But here is one that I turn to when I am hurting, tired, or just running out of steam. I have watched this video a few times at 0400 sitting out side of the gym feeling like shit, then I go in and get some. Its not new and has been posted several times but it means a damn lot to me, I hope it can give someone else a little drive:

Joe Nichols - The Shape I'm In - YouTube

[video=youtube;APx2yFA0-B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4[/video]

At the end she ask them to turn off the truck so she doesn't have to breath the exhaust. The bitch is morbidly obese and she's worried about diesel exhaust? Some logic.

Christ Almighty Eugenics might have been the best idea never implemented. Sure couple of us would go to hell but hey, country would be in pretty decent shape. /rant

Speaking of which we have two diesel trucks and a crap load of farm equipment that runs on diesel. Wonder what that whale has to say about this
1392479_10200732275010998_305504111_n.jpg

1379933_10200806264740695_462425740_n.jpg

I fire up all my two stroke Detroits on Earth Day just to feed the trees the greenies are starving. If they want to reduce CO2 they can all just stop breathing. F'ing morons.

I'll bet your red concrete mixer likes the fuel.

You guys look at all these young hotties and think of all the fucking you would get to do. An old guy like me looks at these hotties and thinks of all the fucking he'll HAVE to do.