• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MSR reticle for S&B 5-25,available in USA too

Re: MSR reticle for S&B 5-25,available in USA too

Here is a picture so you know what the box would have looked like had I not grabbed it from under you...

msr.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a picture so you know what the box would have looked like had I not grabbed it from under you... </div></div>Rubbing my nose in it, eh? Well, we'll see who outshoots whom, newest member of Team Blastair.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rubbing my nose in it, eh? Well, we'll see who outshoots whom, newest member of Team Blastair.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I dont; know, I did pretty well last week... and I shoot zippy calibers that are hand loaded to perfection by Andrew McCourt. Plus we all know GAP builds my rifles better than anyone else's so you're behind the curve from the start.

you'll have to practice pretty hard to keep up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus we all know GAP builds my rifles better than anyone else's</div></div>

I knew it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus we all know GAP builds my rifles better than anyone else's</div></div>

I knew it!</div></div>

Why do you think all my AIs have GAP barrels, Bartlien cherry picks them for me, and GAP spins them up to the atomic level in terms of accuracy.

I can't shoot that well, I just have specially made stuff to carry me over the line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP builds my rifles better than anyone else's so you're behind the curve from the start.</div></div>I have Moon's cell phone on speed-dial, while you have to stand in line for your teabag specials.
laugh.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you'll have to practice pretty hard to keep up.</div></div>I wish I had the time, but it's so hard to fit in practice sessions while getting type-rated in Larue's Gulfstream III...
wink.gif

Have no fear: My SB MSR is safe.
grin.gif