• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

"Death by a thousand cuts" is a much better term.
Wow. You’re fast.
meet-the-sloths.jpg

Republicans call for Schiff to resign from House Intel Com. / Schiff full on lies about every aspect of what is going on.

Things are going to get spicy - who do you believe?

Never forget - these fuckers will try and burn it all down if their gonna loose.

I'm speculating that the Repub's didn't care for Schiff's tone of questioning, for Jared Kushner's testimony, in front of the House Intell. Com. today.

Schiff reminds me of one of those 80's moralizing Republicans pounding on a bible an decrying our fallen values while eyes deep in coke and hookers. I am going to be the least surprised person in the country when it turns out he's some sort of dope fiend/pedophile. He certainly looks the part. Henry Waxman is about the only traitor scum that comes to mind that is as weasely and nasty as Schiff.

Schiff reminds me of one of those 80's moralizing Republicans pounding on a bible an decrying our fallen values while eyes deep in coke and hookers. I am going to be the least surprised person in the country when it turns out he's some sort of dope fiend/pedophile. He certainly looks the part. Henry Waxman is about the only traitor scum that comes to mind that is as weasely and nasty as Schiff.

He is originally from Massachusetts.

That is all we need to know.

He's the same type of character as Anthony Weiner only slightly more intelligent. Guaranteed pedo.

He's the same type of character as Anthony Weiner only slightly more intelligent. Guaranteed pedo.

He, Comey and Brennan should be the first to dance at the end of one my nooses....

Fuckers should disappear....We should hire the team that dealt with that POS Khashoggi and tape the whole thing for Prime time...fucking traitorous fucking pigs

The others may only be paying lip service to holding people accountable, but Trump won't let it go.

It’s all a dog and pony show.

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will ever come of it. Just the same as how they didn’t repeal Obama Care when two years earlier they all virtue signaled how they would repeal with a mock vote. They get the chance and Traitor McCain sucker punches us with all the other turncoat Republicans.

Those that attempted the coup who are found guilty, should receive scaphism or “the boats” as punishment. Set up a live camera feed to watch the slow deaths and put it on PPV to raise money for the Wall at our southern border, using this to teach the children that treason is a serious offense. Executing traitors while raising funds for the wall, all while educating the next generation. Sounds good to me. Freedom and it’s active preservation, by executing traitors, is a beautiful thing.

Trump is the only one at least attempting to keep his promises. Dismantling the unaffordable care act in the courts. Slow progress, but its happening. That's why the swamprats despise him. Politicians that keep their promises are anathema.

Armstrong 7pdr RML...on original iron carriage. Style of light, portable Mtn. Gun used in the Punjab and Khyber Pass, and on a limited basis in the Boer War. Iron carriage. Bronze/steel barrel. A very, very cool piece. More to follow... in Vintage Thread as the restoration commences.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled gutting of the Deep State!

Oh Mr. Schiff, I believe your number is being called?

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Army... it make plenty big holes!
armstrong 2.jpg

Armstrong 7pdr RML...on original iron carriage. Style of light, portable Mtn. Gun used in the Punjab and Khyber Pass, and on a limited basis in the Boer War. Iron carriage. Bronze/steel barrel. A very, very cool piece. More to follow... in Vintage Thread as the restoration commences.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Army... it make plenty big holes!View attachment 7051454

Expecting you will borrow head gear from @Veer_G when firing this new piece.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Army... it make plenty big holes!View attachment 7051454

Paging Mr. Pencilneck!

Where was her commentary when Comey - outside the scope of his duties and of his own (yeah right) volition decided as an investigator that the prosecutor would not prosecute Hillary?

If you are paying attention you see the Dems step in big messy piles of shit daily.

Sadly without critical thinking and in a society with the attention span of a fruit fly this is always missed and they get away with it.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Where was her commentary when Comey - outside the scope of his duties and of his own (yeah right) volition decided as an investigator that the prosecutor would not prosecute Hillary?

If you are paying attention you see the Dems step in big messy piles of shit daily.

Sadly without critical thinking and in a society with the attention span of a fruit fly this is always missed and they get away with it.

You noticed that huh? Sadly, maybe 1 in 10,000 people noticed. It's easy for them to get away with that shit when the propaganda wing of the party [ read media ] covers for them 24/7.

There are signs of hope. CNN's viewership took a hit due to Mueller report.

Seems the after action of the Mueller report is on going. Lots of editorials regarding what it means from talking heads.

Comments are more important than opinion as Im assuming they may be from real people...

Which one of you guys is named Robert Knox?

Robert Knox eyeswideopen12 hours ago
At least we now know that deep state corruption goes way, way back. Back in 1964(!), President Johnson instructed the FBI to wiretap Sen. Goldwater's plane and headquarters during the 1964 presidential campaign. Mr. Hoover said, "You do what the President tells you." The MSM went along with it. See https://www.wsj.com/article... or http://www.freerepublic.com... Given that precedent, these Deep State lawbreakers clearly figured that when Hillary won, all their crookedness would be swept under the carpet and they'd be rewarded.
The Amazon book at http://amzn.to/1KQXwhN points out that Confucius declared that the Emperor's sole job was to find government employees who abused their positions and chop their heads off to encourage survivors to be more virtuous. We don't do that any more, more's the pity, I guess we'll have to get back to "Lock her up!"
Unfortunately, Mr. Comey, Mr. Mueller and the rest are symptoms, not the root cause of problems with the FBI. FBI corruption began to be noticed when their crime lab falsified data to get bogus convictions. It made headlines when sniper Lon Horiuchi shot Viki Weaver in the head as she was holding her baby in her arms back in 1992. It accelerated when they pumped the Waco compound full of flammable gas and incinerated the Davidians. It exploded when the Boston office covered for Whitey Bulger's murders and framed Peter Limone into jail for 33 years to protect one of their informants. The agency wasn't punished, so, as expected, it got worse.
"Comey and Corruption" at http://www.scragged.com/art... shows that we lived in a banana republic during the Obama administration. There was one set of laws for peasants like Gen. Petraeus who only won a war for us and another for grandees like Hillary.
"Obama and Honest Government" at http://www.scragged.com/art... reminds us of a New York Times "Quote of the Day:"
I've got to own up to my mistake, which is that ultimately it's important for this administration to send a message that there aren't two sets of rules. You know, one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks who have to pay their taxes.
- President Barack Hussein Obama
This was when "Turbo Tax" Timmy hadn't paid his taxes. Timmy became our secretary of the treasury, and Hillary got a "get out of jail free" card. There are at least 2 sets of rules if not more.
We also dodged a bullet with Mr. Trump's victory. "Krugman Asks the right Question" at http://www.scragged.com/art... points out that if the Democrats had been able to implement Hillary's stated "Open Borders and Amnesty" policies, no conservative would win the White House ever again.
http://www.scragged.com/art... describes the trap Hillary tried to set for us.

But the repubs are now implementing Hilarys whole goddam platform, trump stands by, gun grabbing galore... I think its going to get bloody sooner than later.

America ordered an encyclopedia, but got a pamphlet.

But when it comes to dealing with the process, running out the clock on public interest is exactly the games the Republicans are playing.

Barr has not released the report. Barr does not intend to release the report --- Not now --- Not ever...

But when it comes to dealing with the process, running out the clock on public interest is exactly the games the Republicans are playing.

Barr has not released the report. Barr does not intend to release the report --- Not now --- Not ever...

Most importantly trump declassify everything the day before its released.

Hang these mother fuckers

Jeebus........

He actually said - released by mid April if not sooner.

At the same time Emo86 is asking for full transparency on the Mueller report he is claimin Trump is endagering sources and methods by declassifying the FISA documents or anything to do with Hillarys BS.

How about it Emo lets have full transparency.

Lets see all the FBI emails.

Trump speaks of having Russia release Hillarys emails on national TV for all to see - its evidence of Russian collusion.

Rosenstein speaks in a closed door meeting with the FBI apparatus of trapping Trump in a 25th Amendment trap by wearing a wire - its just an innocent joke.

Man you are a dumb shit.

Stick around Sully, we like you.

when you going to start throwing down all that power you have.

Jeebus........

He actually said - released by mid April if not sooner.

Ya...some half-ass summary that isn't worth the salt on Trump's tail --- more likely.

When saying Mueller's report should not be released is like comparing apples to oranges.

Enough of the Repubs gerrymandering & stonewalling...release the report ---or risk having it leaked to the public & Congress --- that demands hard scrutiny to this hatchet job & cover-up!!!

Ya...some half-ass summary that isn't worth the salt on Trump's tail --- more likely.

When saying Mueller's report should not be released is like comparing apples to oranges.

Enough of the Repubs gerrymandering & stonewalling...release the report ---or risk having it leaked to the public & Congress --- that demands hard scrutiny to this hatchet job & cover-up!!!

So, is your lil hacking ass going to be the source of the leak?

So, is your lil hacking ass going to be the source of the leak?

Only when "Trump's purpuling corpse will be embalmed with McNugget sauces and given a nautical burial in a New Jersey sewer somewhere."

quote: Paul Krugman - NYT's

Get in all the replies you can before mommy turns off your WiFi for the night.
Tell her your friends on snipers hide want her to let you stay up late tonight.

Only when "Trump's purpuling corpse will be embalmed with McNugget sauces and given a nautical burial in a New Jersey sewer somewhere."

quote: Paul Krugman - NYT's

Besides the fact that quoting him speaks volumes about your character, your response leaves me wondering if you intend to harm someone.

Do you?

Reactions: ArmyJerry