• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

"I refuse to think."

It's right up your alley...

giphy.gif

I’m a little late to the party but I’d like to have contributed something so....

I’ve got to give the Dems a little credit. (Just a little)
Hillary broke just about every rule there was concerning classified documents handling.
She had a private, under-secured server that was hacked by the Russians.
Her careless actions were, at the least, illegal. At the worst, treasonous.
The Russians did this on their own. With no help or prompting by anyone.
The damage done to her campaign was completely her own fault.
The documents in question were real. This has never been debated.
The documents were hacked by a hostile foreign government.
She screwed herself monumentally.
And yet, she almost won.

And we’ve been focused on Trump for two years because of it?

Collusion or not the American people need to remember who caused the most harm to this country;
Hillary and the Russians.

It’s insane that, if given the opportunity, the dems would gladly wave a magic wand to replace Trump with Hillary, a treasonous president, owned by the Russians. Such is their deranged hatred of Trump.

This has been the bait-and-switch of the century!

If, for some reason this collusion debate continues, those who perpetuate this nonsense should be made to use the complete allegation;
Trumps ‘collusion’ with Russia to expose Hillary’s inept and treasonous handling of secure documents.

I’m a little late to the party but I’d like to have contributed something so....

I’ve got to give the Dems a little credit. (Just a little)
Hillary broke just about every rule there was concerning classified documents handling.
She had a private, under-secured server that was hacked by the Russians.
Her careless actions were, at the least, illegal. At the worst, treasonous.
The Russians did this on their own. With no help or prompting by anyone.
The damage done to her campaign was completely her own fault.
The documents in question were real. This has never been debated.
The documents were hacked by a hostile foreign government.
She screwed herself monumentally.
And yet, she almost won.

And we’ve been focused on Trump for two years because of it?

Collusion or not the American people need to remember who caused the most harm to this country;
Hillary and the Russians.

It’s insane that, if given the opportunity, the dems would gladly wave a magic wand to replace Trump with Hillary, a treasonous president, owned by the Russians. Such is their deranged hatred of Trump.

This has been the bait-and-switch of the century!

If, for some reason this collusion debate continues, those who perpetuate this nonsense should be made to use the complete allegation;
Trumps ‘collusion’ with Russia to expose Hillary’s inept and treasonous handling of secure documents.

Thing is we know very little of what was on Hills server.

Really the only shocker was that it proved she lied her ass off about Benghazi and some classified was stored on it.

If they were willing to let that amount of crime be known what is in the 30K emails that were just concerning yoga and Chelseas wedding?

If you are accused of a crime will the FBI let you decide what is evidence, what is not, letting you filter everything and only provide them with what you deem evidence against you? Make sure you destroy everything when done doing so.

The NSA knows, Im guessing the Russians know.

The other more well reported embarrassing stuff came from the hacked DNC servers.

The Dems are a mess, arrogant (both) when it comes to computer security.

Perhaps that was wikileaks, perhaps the Russians, perhaps Seth Rich, perhaps a couple of Pakistani scammers working for themselves, pakistan and AlQueda.

Whatever the facts are these truths and the enormity of Dem malfeasance is being ignored.

Tired of hearing people say dumb shit like "So she used Hotmail, who doesnt?"

I posted this last year.

EVERY one of these guys all seem to follow the same script: BBBB, AviCado, 6.5-something, et al...
They start off mocking Trump with weak accusations, but claiming to be neutral, and “I’ve always voted Republican until now.” And then, “I didn’t vote for Obama/Clinton,” “I don’t like either one,” etc, etc, as if they think that will make them seem genuine. Then, as they are challenged, each post becomes “progressively” (see what I did there) more left-leaning and shrill, until at the end they’re virtually spewing pure Communism. Inevitably they go off the rails and can’t compete in the arena of ideas and resort to hurling insults and get the hammer. It’s getting boring to watch, frankly.

The truth is an interesting animal.

The man of the day, was a good man from birth, exemplary in childhood, voted most likely to succeed.
At his job, he received the highest marks, was the employee of the month, then year, and soon promoted to supervisor. Everybody wanted to work for him, and those who did would fight you if you spoke badly of him.
At his retirement, he received the highest of honors. After retirement, he volunteered doing public service and was regularly recognized as exemplary in all things.
When he died and was buried, his goodness was recorded in print, so the following generations could see an example of (say), the American Way. This was taught in schools for 100 years after.

People who knew him told of being hungry, and him feeding them.
People who couldnt pay bills told of him covering their shortages in times of need.
People who were walking, told of being given a ride, to their benefit, and out of that mans way.
People said, when we needed him, he was there, and helped me.
People said in turn, he was a good man, some said great.

All of the above as a whole is truth.
Each statement broken down sentence by sentence individually is truth.
On its face, with all known evidence, it is the truth.

But, is it the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ?
Who creates the standard of truth ?
Who sees the truth ?
Who knows the truth ?
What standard filters a person's vision of the truth ?

The people @vh20 speak of have a different frame of reference, a different vision, and a different truth. And in many cases, flat f'ing wrong. Because their frame of reference was created by a propagandist.
Because their vision was colored by an agenda created by the propagandists and ther masters.
Because someone else created their truth.
Because certain facts were hidden, so the bent vision looked real, because the presented "as truth" had enough truth and fact, it "looked" real, because the presenter wanted people to believe it, the presenter sold "that version of truth" better than the simple honest man who lacked the standing the presenter had.

So again, what is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ?

In court cases, the people are sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, then, the higher power limits the questions asked so only a single event in time may be testified to, and for that minute, is the truth of that minute only, but never the whole truth.

The best example of this from my childhood, is the story of the blind men asked to describe the elephant. One man described the trunk, one the tusk, one the ear, one the feet, one the tail, one the smell, one the noise, and each told their vision of the elephant. Which one was truth (all), the whole truth (none unless all visions were combined), and nothing but the truth (again, all combined, and recognized by all as such).

It only takes one non believer to make the truth a lie, and the elephant in the room goes unrecognized, such is the truth.

For @vh20 and me, we would be ok if the non-believers became that black stuff between the elephants toes, just sayin... they do get on ones nerves.

In many court cases, it takes the book written after, to present the whole truth, and even then, there will be non believers who will try to argue you down.
The Mueller report will be no different. Somebody will always find a point to argue and cry foul, to promote their personal belief based on their personal filter. Which can be based on lack of knowledge, education, and skills to discern facts in front of them.

The truth is like a many stand twisted rope, the elephant, which part you touch, is your truth.

Please give us people who can accurately give us the whole picture so we can see the whole truth... the majority of us are happy the ban cat removes the motley fool from the court....

Much like the rope, if the lie is a strand in the rope, that weakens it, and endangers what the rope must hold, it has to be removed...

Is there a point here ?
Maybe ?

Is the Mueller report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and will we be allowed to see it all. That is easy to answer. No...

My elephant is ..... ? ymmv...

Last edited:
"AP fact check: Trump's exaggerations about the Russia probe" - April 1, 2019

Source:

From PBS - no bias there.

Read very little of it but one thing caught my eye was that the called Trump for claiming invest was based on "phony dossier" created by Dems and PBS truthfully points out the "phony dossier" was the product of conservatives - Jeb "Please Laugh" Bush is my recollection.

This is truthful but also admission that the dossier was phony and the fruit of the poisonous tree is never allowed to begin an invest.

If you claim Carter Page the nexus of the invest that again is BS as he was an FBI informant being used as a stooge.

Please read the post about Q.

"Collusion", "Mueller" is to Communists (ie @Erno86 ) as "Q" is to scared conservatives.

From PBS - no bias there.

Read very little of it but one thing caught my eye was that the called Trump for claiming invest was based on "phony dossier" created by Dems and PBS truthfully points out the "phony dossier" was the product of conservatives - Jeb "Please Laugh" Bush is my recollection.

This is truthful but also admission that the dossier was phony and the fruit of the poisonous tree is never allowed to begin an invest.

If you claim Carter Page the nexus of the invest that again is BS as he was an FBI informant being used as a stooge.

Please read the post about Q.

"Collusion", "Mueller" is to Communists (ie @Erno86 ) as "Q" is to scared conservatives.

I don't believe that the "Steele dossier" is a trump-upped false allegation --- just sayin...

Putin has Trump under his thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: jinxx4ever
Erno86.
Every day is April 1 in your world.
Isn’t it?

I've been fooled before...but I try not to get fooled again --- Sorta like D..J.T. & Company trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

yes he does EMO boy and they are planning to tag team butt fuck you,,, they know where your mommas basement is,,, when you hear that creaking at night its vlad the impaler (Ruski version),,, they are coming after you....

I don't believe that the "Steele dossier" is a trump-upped false allegation --- just sayin...

You know you’re starting to make a lot of sense...
Putin probably is controlling Trump. It’s pretty obvious.
The current state of America...
Unemployment down,
Economy up,
Peace in Korea,
Sanctions in Iran,
White House pushing for increased national sovereignty,
European members of NATO more directly invested in their own security,

Moscow must be positively giddy.

Erno86, are you an elaborate April Fool's day joke?

I like the effort but you're not good with jokes.

Erno86 I may not agree with you on some things but I respect your right to have and post your opinions.
I also see that you’re my elder and I’m respectful of that.
I hope you don’t think everyone on this site are assholes like ArmyJerry “buy more ammo”.
And while I disagree with your arguments, at least they’re well thought out. Unlike some.
I’m sure we can find some common ground politically. I for one am in favor of modifying the antiquated 2nd amendment. I’m also ok with common sense gun legislation.
So instead of butting heads over Trump, let’s have a thoughtful debate about gun control.
What do you say?

At least he finally admitted he believes, in spite of all evidence and the utter absurdity of everything, Trump is Putin's agent. Suddenly all his histrionics and fever swamp bullshit makes sense. He's a garden variety conspiracy theorist who only believes shit that reinforces his preconceived delusions, and simply rejects anything that doesn't. I'm quite sure that if you were to have a real conversation with him it would lower your IQ.

Erno86 I may not agree with you on some things but I respect your right to have and post your opinions.
I hope you don’t think everyone on this site are assholes like ArmyJerry “buy more ammo”.
And while I disagree with your arguments, at least they’re well thought out. Unlike some.
I’m sure we can find some common ground politically. I for one am in favor of modifying the antiquated 2nd amendment. I’m also ok with common sense gun legislation.
So instead of butting heads over Trump, let’s have a thoughtful debate about gun control.
What do you say?
You've finally found an actual loon to hunt.

It has been said that 4% - 6% are so thoroughly brainwashed, there’s no bringing ‘em back.....

Reactions: j-huskey
Well, Obama's buddy Bill Ayres said that 25,000,000 Americans would have to be killed before we could have a Worker's Paradise. There were a little over 200 million in the US at the time. That's 12.5%.

Reactions: j-huskey
What do you say?

Please explain whats "antiquated" about the second as well your ideas about common sense.

Perhaps a stand alone post.

Just to have some rational conversation that you seek.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Well,
Who needs a ‘militia’? That’s what we have the police for.
And frankly, the thought of all these ‘veterans ‘ running around with their assault rifles is frightening.
I’d be ok with hunting rifles. At least until people realize that meat eating is murder, like I did, and go vegan.

Reactions: ArmyJerry

The Steele Dossier......

If you strip away the salacious parts that were added later to incorporate Trump (like paying Russian prosties to piss on his mattress), the dossier does have several elements of ‘truth’ to it.

All of the players named in it are real, and are really working deals (scams against you and me) with foreigners. Paul Manafort - really is a bad guy. George Papadopoulous - bad guy, etc, etc.

However the MSM isn’t telling anyone the whole truth. The truth is Glen Simpson was paid by HRC to write it in 2007. Simpson, who’s wife Mary Jacoby, (who worked at Rose Law firm during White Water and admitted Glen Simpson made all this shit up) created the dossier in 2007 to smear McShitStain. HRC just freshened up an old play book with Obama’s help.

Simpson, who has ties to Bruce Ohr (DOJ) and Nellie Ohr (CIA) wrote in 2007 about the same cast of characters doing the same types of shady deals - b/c it was true. However, Barry got the nod, the FBI case against the Clinton Foundation (yeah, there really was one ready to go to the DOJ, and FBI was told to sit on their hands) and the 2007 version of the Dossier got shelved.

This is why the people that have been tried as a function of SC Mueller have only been convicted of ‘process crimes’. They were known shit bags that were used to slime Trump and provide legal justification for the FISA warrant. However, as revealed by the Obama ordered surveillance of Trump, going back to 2015, there was nothing on him.

Are you aware of the Uranium One deal and HRC?

Seriously - do some homework on this.

Last edited:
Well,
And frankly, the thought of all these ‘veterans ‘ running around with their assault rifles is frightening.
I’d be ok with hunting rifles. At least until people realize that meat eating is murder, like I did, and go vegan.

IMG_20171123_134739442.jpg

Your game sir....I see it

George Papadopoulous got caught in a tiny lie and I don't think anyone has suggested that he was trying to peddle influence or any other "scam" with foreign governments.

He was actually targeted by intelligence agents trying to dirty him up to make collusion seem real.

I haven't seen anything suggest he's a bad guy, he just made one bad move when he was being interrogated.

Last edited:
Well,

Its not like I cant hunt with a single shot also........

George Papadopoulous got caught in a tiny lie and I don't think anyone has suggested that he was trying to peddle influence or any other "scam" with foreign governments.

He was actually Target by intelligence agents trying to dirty him up to make collusion seem real.

I haven't seen anything suggest he's a bad guy, he just made one bad move when he was being interrogated.

I loved Papadopoulos when he was on "Parks and Recreation".

Reactions: Loonhunter
"The idea that Trump is out of the woods on this is just not true."

quote: Bob Woodward - Washington Post - April 1, 2019