• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

Justice is like a grist mill, it grinds slowly but finely. If these traitorous grains of partisan wisdom are not put through that mill? Then the stone of justice is broken. Trump is tough as steel and he survived the grind. So lets see how Obama and company do. JMHO

To use the full force of govt as a political ops research tool, is as perverse as it gets.

Come on, let's not even go there. Obama and the Clinton's will never be investigated, found guilty of any crime, just like Jussie Smollet. you know this to be true so don't keep your hopes up.
Reaching place called "no hope" is dangerous.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Strongly encouraged to listen

How the POTUS's daily notes with his own counsel are handled under executive privilege could get spicy.

A second report has been written by the POTUS counsel

Mueller was aware that he had nothing as early as December 2017 and was in possession of contravening evidence since then as well.

RE: How Mueller gets hired.

Sessions is meeting with the President in the oval office, POTUS counsel walks in and informs both that Rosenstein has appointed Mueller as SC without notifying anyone.

No one has ever asked RR why?

Last edited:

How the POTUS's daily notes with his own counsel are handled under executive privilege could get spicy.

Mueller was aware that he had nothing as early as December 2017 and was in possession of contravening evidence since then as well.

Sessions is meeting with the President in the oval office, POTUS counsel walks in and informs both that Rosenstein has appointed Mueller as SC without notifying anyone.

Listened to the whole interview.
To me it was amazing.
I hope when all this comes out President Trump's 1st official term as president starts, weather it's weeks from now or another couple of years!

But from what I gather NO one with any power will try to vindicate or even help this Presidency accept WE THE PEOPLE!

Trump asks to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller Investigation

It does seem odd that Trump is verbally infatuated with the word 'oranges' --- But no surprise there...when James Comey came to the White House to shake D.J.T.'s hand, he later commented about how he noticed (besides Trump's orange hair) Trump's orange colored facial skin...except for around his eyes.

Erno, you need to give back all that ShareBlow money....you're not good at this.

Orange vs Origin -

He’s trolling, “Orange Man Bad” vs

- RR independently and without notification hires Mueller as SC
- T$ told he is not under investigation by Comey
- RR advised T$ to fire Comey
- McCabe starts obstruction investigation the next day after Comey is fired
- McCabe removed, SC Mueller takes over
- STrozak (lead investigator) says there is "no there, there"
- Mueller doesn’t have jack shit for reals as of December 2017, but drags it out to impact mid terms

T$ is trolling b/c the Dims (and you) keep after the Collusion / Obstruction / Idon’tCareWhatitSaysIknowOrangeManBadSomeHow

Keep asking for release of the full Mueller report, make some noise about it - please. Get angry, march in the street and carry a stupid sign, preferably with a pink pussy hat on (I love those as markers).

This will get us to the ORIGIN of how and why RR hired RM as SC. It gets us to the original scoping letter, which gets us to the revised (and classified) second scoping letter, which gets us to de-class of FISA - which gets us to criminal proceedings (and executions?) of a whole lot of swampy critters - with Barry (I am not a US Citizen) and HRC + WJC as headliners.

Last edited:
Trump asks to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller Investigation

It does seem odd that Trump is verbally infatuated with the word 'oranges' --- But no surprise there...when James Comey came to the White House to shake D.J.T.'s hand, he later commented about how he noticed (besides Trump's orange hair) Trump's orange colored facial skin...except for around his eyes.

douchebag11.jpg

"President's day of strange and confusing statements"

"Trump cheats like a mafia accountant at golf"

• Haha
Reactions: Houseminers
Isn't that Emo's wife/sister ?
(Thinking that kind of retarded only comes from inbred in Arkansas)

On edit: ok, I saw that shit in Alexandria, LA when I lived there for a year and got the f out.

Seems that some of you guys are (good???) at attacking the messenger but not the message.

Seems that some of you guys are (good???) at attacking the messenger but not the message.
I seem to remember you being against the president ordering the National Guard because it was against the law.
Well to make the Mueller report public in its entirety is also against the law.
So, are you applying the law equally? Or are you picking and choosing?

These types of questions are what I personally find most interesting as well. I definitely do not know a lot about how the political game is played in DC but something that I also find extremely interesting that is rarely mentioned is that I can not imagine a scenario where Trump was not advised to or did not ask Sessions prior to Trump appointing Sessions whether Sessions would recuses himself. There is nothing illegal about that.

Sessions should have turned down the job but he is full globalist deep state member , I hope he dies like McCain except in more pain for a longer time, he is in on the coup.

Reactions: Bender
Sessions should have turned down the job but he is full globalist deep state member , I hope he dies like McCain except in more pain for a longer time, he is in on the coup.

I agree that Sessions is a RINO as far as I'm concerned and definitely not a small government guy but my point is I can not see Sessions lying about whether he would recuse himself or not and I can not see Trump or someone on behalf of Trump not asking Sessions if he would recuse himself prior to Sessions being appointed.

Last edited:
I seem to remember you being against the president ordering the National Guard because it was against the law.
Well to make the Mueller report public in its entirety is also against the law.
So, are you applying the law equally? Or are you picking and choosing?

Releasing the Mueller report to Congress and the public is not against the law, because of the severity of the situation; that compares to the Watergate jury of 1974 --- with them releasing all of the evidence to Congress and the public.

If Barr & Donald J. Trump think that the Mueller Investigation is going to be swept under the rug --- they've got another thing coming....

Last edited:
Sessions said he would recuse himself during the confirmation hearings. Trump should have pulled the nomination on the spot. When was the last time a dem recused? Did Holder ever recuse himself? Dems laugh at republicans for following ethics they have no intention of following.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Releasing the Mueller report to Congress and the public is not against the law, because of the severity of the situation; that compares to the Watergate jury of 1974 --- with them releasing all of the evidence to Congress and the public.

If Barr & Donald J. Trump think that the Mueller investigation is going to be swept under the rug --- they've got another thing coming....
Nope.
Illegal without redactions.
If it was legal then why is congress “urging “ the White House? Cause they can’t force it.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see the whole thing. But you can’t have it both ways.
Sometimes the rule of law is a bitch. Get over it.

Sessions said he would recuse himself during the confirmation hearings. Trump should have pulled the nomination on the spot. When was the last time a dem recused? Did Holder ever recuse himself? Dems laugh at republicans for following ethics they have no intention of following.

Trump knew how Sessions was going to answer that question long before Sessions was asked during the confirmation hearings though. That is the part that I don't understand is what the political motivation of appointing Sessions is when you know he won't recuse himself but playing this game of political theater in the media where the message is that Sessions should not have recused himself.

Sessions played him. All those tweets attest to that fact. They weren't love notes.

I'm not saying that's not what happened. No one knows what Sessions' intent was when he answered that question prior to his appointment but him ... I just think it's a very strange way to end a long career but he seems like a strange guy so who knows haha ...

Reactions: cornhusker86
I'm not saying that's not what happened. No one knows what Sessions' intent was when he answered that question prior to his appointment but him ... I just think it's a very strange way to end a long career but he seems like a strange guy so who knows haha ...

I'm not a conspiracy guy so I don't buy the deep state plant aspect. Sessions was one of the first guys to support Trump and the AG spot was a reward. If I'm not mistaken, Sessions was a fed. prosecutor before becoming a senator. So when he's asked a question about recusal during his confirmation hearing, it's a slam dunk the guy is going to answer " Of course I'll recuse myself". I still say Trump should have pulled the nomination right then.

I'm not a conspiracy guy so I don't buy the deep state plant aspect. Sessions was one of the first guys to support Trump and the AG spot was a reward. If I'm not mistaken, Sessions was a fed. prosecutor before becoming a senator. So when he's asked a question about recusal during his confirmation hearing, it's a slam dunk the guy is going to answer " Of course I'll recuse myself". I still say Trump should have pulled the nomination right then.

I think you're missing the main point is that Trump or more likely attorneys acting on behalf of Trump would have asked Sessions prior to the confirmation hearings whether Sessions would recuse himself or not. The takeaway is that Trump knew before the confirmation hearings the Sessions would not recuse himself or he at least knew how Sessions answered that question prior to the confirmation hearings. I don't understand the political motivation on either side for Sessions to lie to Trump or if Sessions did not lie to Trump why Trump wanted to paint this picture of being betrayed by Sessions.

I think you're missing the main point is that Trump or more likely attorneys acting on behalf of Trump would have asked Sessions prior to the confirmation hearings whether Sessions would recuse himself or not. The takeaway is that Trump knew before the confirmation hearings the Sessions would not recuse himself or he at least knew how Sessions answered that question prior to the confirmation hearings. I don't understand the political motivation on either side for Sessions to lie to Trump or if Sessions did not lie to Trump why Trump wanted to paint this picture of being betrayed by Sessions.

I understand the point you're making. I would be surprised if they ever discussed it. IMO, Trump offered the AG position to Sessions long before the election and was genuinely surprised by the recusal.

I understand the point you're making. I would be surprised if they ever discussed it. IMO, Trump offered the AG position to Sessions long before the election and was genuinely surprised by the recusal.

That would be gross political negligence not to have asked about the recusal prior to putting him up for confirmation ... I just don't see how anyone could navigate their way to the presidency and be that careless.

I'm not really buying that Sessions for AG was about loyalty for Sessions support because that would be like screwing him over in the ass with no lube to end his career that way without at least asking about the recusal situation prior to putting him up for appointment unless Sessions lied about his intent to recuse or was pressured into changing somehow ...

Last edited:
That would be gross political negligence not to have asked about the recusal prior to putting him up for confirmation ... I just don't see how anyone could navigate their way to the presidency and be that careless.

I'm not really buying that Sessions for AG was about loyalty for Sessions support because that would be like screwing him over in the ass with no lube to end his career that way without at least asking about the recusal situation prior to putting him up for appointment unless Sessions lied about his intent to recuse or was pressured into changing somehow ...

You’ve said this a few times, and I could be totally wrong, but I don’t recall the issue having come up until after Sessions was already in? Plus, you’ve said a couple of time that he said he “won’t recuse” himself, but the problem is that he said he “would”
Recuse himself, and so he did. Just having trouble following, sorry.

Last edited: