My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado
    Glad I could defend your freedom to say stupid shit like that. Comparing it to rape shows what a low life pos you are
    What do you consider being forced to take stuff 150 times without a say in it?

Your attitude sucks, you've been forced before so being forced now is no big deal?

We should all, what? Just give up our own rights because you don't think it's a big deal?

You're keeping my freedom safe alright. You're real eager to throw that around like a badge of honor too, makes me want to dig further but I'll just take the high road and thank you for your service.

346ci

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2010
    NC
    What kind of fucking future will your children have if you submit? I can’t believe how weak you guys are. I can’t believe you will trade your child’s life away for comfort today. Sick pathetic people. I will die before I hand my children over to the devil.
    Barking up the wrong tree, haven't got the ccp jab. Fjb just mandated my job though, after leaving a good paying private sector position, son of a bitch. Will see what happens.

Schroedernd

Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2017
    What do you consider being forced to take stuff 150 times without a say in it?

Your attitude sucks, you've been forced before so being forced now is no big deal?

We should all, what? Just give up our own rights because you don't think it's a big deal?

You're keeping my freedom safe alright. You're real eager to throw that around like a badge of honor too, makes me want to dig further but I'll just take the high road and thank you for your service.
    Do you have any idea how the military works? You are under contract and they own you. The fly shot is mandatory as well. You don't get your shots and you are discharged, possibly dishonorable.

Schroedernd

Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2017
    Unless you were in the military fighting the British or you fought for the confederate army against the tyrannical north during the civii war, you didn’t fight for anyone’s freedom or for any reason that has anything to do with protecting America or its people.
    Another pos with a worthless comment. You sound like a commie bastard saying that shit.

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
    Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado
    Do you have any idea how the military works? You are under contract and they own you. The fly shot is mandatory as well. You don't get your shots and you are discharged, possibly dishonorable.
    Yeah, I do, you're explaining my point to you, for me.

As somebody who's had stuff forced on them (that's you) by somebody else (the Military) with penalties for non compliance (discharge or worse) I'd think you might have developed a distaste for having shit forced upon you without your consent.

Ya know, kinda the way rape works? Hence the analogy.

Apparently, you don't mind. That's fine, this is still America, sort of. However, just because you're used to being a pincushion doesn't mean the rest of us should be happy about the idea.

You want the jab, knock yourself out. However, that freedom you talk about, says I'm allowed to say: "No, thank you."

I'd think somebody who'd spent their time fighting for that freedom would be pretty pissed to see politicians pissing it away and forcing people to take shit they don't want against their will... but maybe not, apparently.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I love how ya'll combine those that get the shot with being anti gun anti American anti everything YOU like..... I have been supporting 2a movements and voicing my opinions and writing my senator for half my existence. Yet I choose to get the shot on my own and it's muh this and muh that.
    Get out of here with that stupid shit. Ya'll act like your going to change the world by refusing your shot. You ain't doing squat and Who gives a shit what I chose. I have 2 young kids and a very good job. I chose to get it before it was mandated, big f'ing deal. Go get laid, sounds like it's been a while. muh pussy
    Fuck you . You're a sheep.
    You are part of the shit we despise. No God Damn grey line here.

Your iether in or out no fucking fence sitting here.

Doc68

Almost a doctor
    Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    CO, Fort Carson
    Another pos with a worthless comment. You sound like a commie bastard saying that shit.
    As others have asked, what freedom have you fought for me?

I'm a vet also along with many others here. We are all waiting for a list of freedoms you fought for.

Glad I'm out as of JUL this year.

You are a "Yes Sir" kinda guy i see.

Doc

Bigfatcock

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 12, 2019
    If you get vaxed you can sniff all the women you want.....check with the DOTUS for more info. Not sure about pussy.
    Got vaccinated in February so I didn’t have to wear a mask anymore, and now I have to wear a mask again, lol. So O can sniff strange women now? Wonder if I can blame that as a side effect?

• Haha
    Reactions: Bradu

silentwoods

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 14, 2020
    People who are unwilling to protect themselves and others have an increased chance of dying. Works out pretty well for the population, I reckon. COVID may actually be helping humanity in the long run - I like it!
    Here commie, think about this for a second.

If you have the covid vaccine, you are protected.

My life is my business.

I have natural immunity, yup I survived a virus with a .3% kill rate.

So, keep on getting those boosters, or the new daily pillz Pfizer are getting ready for approval.

I'm sure Malone knows less than the media, democrats, establishment politicians or morons.

1J04

Lost Squirrel
    Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA