• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My LT Stealth Rifle

Ryegye

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
N Huntingdon PA
I had to use LaRue's customer service for the first time a little over a week ago and I have to say they are awesome. I managed to take a chunk of aluminum out of my Stealth Upper. I spoke to Alfred and he had me send it in no questions asked. I only paid for shipping both ways for what would have cost me $250 to replace. They replaed the upper and sent it back. It only took about six business days to get back from the day I sent it out. They even gave me some bumper stickers. I just wanted to say thank you to Alfred and the rest of the crew at LT. I am looking forward to taking it out to the range this weekend. Here are some pics of my Stealth rifle.

P1000349.jpg

P1000346.jpg

P1000345.jpg

18"/13.2" Stealth Upper
Stealth Lower
Gieselle SSA
Magpul MIAD
Magpul ACS
USO SN3 1.8-10x TPAL w/ EREK, MOA reticle, MOA knobs, green rheostat
LT 740 mount ( limited run for USO TPAL scopes)
User Info IM User Email User Reply Quote Edit

Re: My LT Stealth Rifle

Very nice set-up. How is it shooting for you? I debated getting one just like yours. You getting moa?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hitman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice set-up. How is it shooting for you? I debated getting one just like yours. You getting moa? </div></div>

I actually had to send it in for service before I got a chance to shoot it. I have a 16" Stealth rifle that shoots sub moa with decent ammo. I also have 20" Lothar Walther barrel on another AR and that rifle shoots sub MOA. I am expecting the same from this one too. I really like LaRue's products and they are great to deal with. I will post a range report this weekend. I only have ammo loaded using Hornady 55gr bulk bullets, but my other Stealth usually shoots about MOA or a little under when I use those bullets. I have some Hornady 75gr bullets that I need to work up a load for.

How do you like that SN3 in the 1.8x10 magnification? How is the glass quality, knobs, side focus, etc?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rommel500</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like that SN3 in the 1.8x10 magnification? How is the glass quality, knobs, side focus, etc? </div></div>
I like it a lot. I took it to the range on a different rifle a couple weeks ago and I am very pleased with the overall quality. The knobs have very distinc clicks, the side focus is good, and the glass quality is very good.