• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My Nemesis Vanquish 308

nortac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
Texas
This is what you can buy when you have money deposited in your account that really is not yours.........My company directly deposited a big bonus I though I made. Next day I went out and bought this......The following Monday I get a call that said I did not make the bonus and they were going to deduct the amount from my pay.....WTF!?! Well at least I have the gun!

Re: My Nemesis Vanquish 308

Just tell them it's gone to a better cause then where they were going to put it... a charity to yourself.

Ah, there's your new toy, takedowns just don't get any cleaner. Atleast it doesn't have to go on the chopping blocks because of your companies error, you would think they would atleast offer to take back the bonus in increments instead of the whole enchilada.

What kind of groups are you able to get with it? I have an M96 Windrunner and absolutely love it.

Very cool rifle. Shame about the bonus, maybe if you let it slip that you own a briefcase sniper rifle they'll give it back.
grin.gif

It does stink about the bonus bit but I will get through it. I sold a couple of guns I don't ever really use anymore so it will work itself out.

This was one of those deals I have been looking at for months between this and a DTA. Well when funds are there you didn't even know you made it makes it easy to purchase. Just sux when they want their money back! HA!

importsstillsuck. This is a Nemesis Vanquish. EDM is the big boy guns. This is modeled very similar but different and an overall smaller setup. You can go to www.nemesisarms.com to see what David has.

halcyon575. I have not shot it yet. Hopefully either this weekend or next. I will post up when I do.

Love the Vanquish...it's either this or a .338 Lapua Windrunner for my next toy!

Have you made it to the range yet???

New to The Hide, I have order one myself. Hopefully before Christmas. How much range time have you had and what power scope do you have? Looks like an NF.