• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My new SD SPR 18" Custom

DrewinTejas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2011
McKinney, Tx
I got my new 18" SPR Ar15 from Specialized Dynamics yesterday. I mounted up a Leupold 3-9x40 Patrol on a Larue mount and got it ready to take to the range tomorrow and see how it shoots. The fit and finish is great from Scott. I really like their magwell on their billet lowers. I will have a range report and more pictures tomorrow.

20120914_175508.jpg

Re: My new SD SPR 18" Custom

Dude wow that is a Beautiful Setup! Hey bro quick question, that's a Trory Free Float Tube right? Where did you get the Tan Colored Ones? I've been looking for one for my .308 forever!

THANKS!

Hog,

Thanks, it is a Troy TRX 15" Free float. I had Scott at Specialized Dynamics get everything for the rifle. I have not found any of these rails in Tan for the AR-10s.

Some trigger that Specialized Dynamics and someone else came up with. It is more of a precision trigger as it puts your finger out further away similar to a bolt gun. It is a single stage that breaks around 3.5#.

Nice rifle man, looking forward to seeing how she shoots.

How long was the wait?

Right around 2 months on these. A friend of mine got one just like it in a 16" with a 13.5" rail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DrewinTejas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hog,

Thanks, it is a Troy TRX 15" Free float. I had Scott at Specialized Dynamics get everything for the rifle. I have not found any of these rails in Tan for the AR-10s. </div></div>

Thanks for the response!

20120916_150550.jpg

Well took it to the range today and it shot great. The first 2 shots to zero the scope were in the same hole. So did a quick zero then went straight to 500yds. The rifle shot amazing and could not be happier with my choice of having Scott from specialized dynamics build me an AR.