• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nazi with open carry pistol

Guns are a poor investment.

Once bought they should be used until worn out and replaced.

The MG point is unrealistic unless you think guns will be banned and the people doing the banning will allow you to keep your already bought property and transfer it.

This image from Australia is more likely what you will see if we allow it to happen...

1596975580834.png

Picture your "investments" on the top of that pile. I think I see a Garand in there, perhaps a Marine that had fought for "Australia to maintain its Freedom" left that behind - it should have been repatriated here.

I want to like you @1911addict42 not that that matters to either of us.

Id suggest some more reading and getting to understand the tempo of the times.

Suggestion for all this cash you want to invest.........training......get lots of training.

Guns are a poor investment.

Once bought they should be used until worn out and replaced.

The MG point is unrealistic unless you think guns will be banned and the people doing the banning will allow you to keep your already bought property and transfer it.

This image from Australia is more likely what you will see if we allow it to happen...

View attachment 7394385

Picture your "investments" on the top of that pile. I think I see a Garand in there, perhaps a Marine that had fought for "Australia to maintain its Freedom" left that behind - it should have been repatriated here.

I want to like you @1911addict42 not that that matters to either of us.

Id suggest some more reading and getting to understand the tempo of the times.

Suggestion for all this cash you want to invest.........training......get lots of training.
Yes- I think they will allow me to keep my property and require me to register it with the NFA. We’ll find out who’s right.
Trust me brother, I read more than I should.
As for money on training, absolutely.

Yes- I think they will allow me to keep my property and require me to register it with the NFA. We’ll find out who’s right.
Trust me brother, I read more than I should.
As for money on training, absolutely.

You have HOPE.

Everyone that kneeled willingly at the edge of the pit has infinite hope.

Too funny.

NFA registration.....LOL.

You need to toughen up. Embrace rationality over feeling.

All the twitter tards probably love this gun toting BLM ass, blocking a public street in Indianapolis. It's debatable whether he's white or male.

View attachment 7394295
Does fatboy realize that I could have my head down below the dash, the foot to the floor, and that truck over him before he can get that up from low ready?

That close, I guarantee his reaction time either to extend or to get the hell out of the way is nowhere near as fast as what that truck can do.

BTW, that asshole is why patriots with long rifles need to be operating from concealment in the periphery of these disturbances.

You have HOPE.

Everyone that kneeled willingly at the edge of the pit has infinite hope.

Too funny.

NFA registration.....LOL.

You need to toughen up. Embrace rationality over feeling.
While I don’t know you, I think you may want to consider adding some humility to your opinions.
You have no control over what happens, and if you do read as much as I do, you’d see that this is exactly the tempo of the times. Does that mean my approach is right? No. But it does mean I’m prepared.
I make a living by being tough and embracing rationality. And I’ve done ok for myself.

as far as the OP....i dont give a shit about some flake wearing a swastika. it could be a protest, it could be he’s a dumbass.

when it comes to dumbasses, whether it be skinheads or BLM people (and dont try bullshitting yourself or anyone else-they are one and the same), i LOVE it when they run their yappers. i says, give them the microphone and let them sound stupid, loud and clear, for everyone to see and hear.

people aint stupid and can sort it out on their own. any fuckwit trying to ban or control what people say is of bigger concern. those shitheels are the REAL enemy.

it’s too early for this kind of asshattery....i need more coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: E. Bryant
Id suggest reading some Orwell and some Huxley to really understand the mechanisms being put in place than Tadeusz Borowski for the infrastructure in operation.
I agree that the goal is to take the guns away. I agree that the Dems want full control. But that’s never going to happen without starting a war, and the compromise will be to register the guns.
Frankly, I think it’s those that have been writing things to me like “go lick the Marxist boot” are the ones that need rationality over emotions. If the democrats win its going to change a lot, wether we like it or not.

I think you and others are missing my point. Derek Chauvin does NOT represent what the police are and what they do. But look at the insanity and destruction that George Floyd’s death has caused.
The fact is that people this guy are fanning the flames of hatred and cause tremendous damage to the Republican cause.
At the very least it should be strongly condemned.
He's pissin' up a rope.
The MSM is kicking his ass at the speed of light.
A WTF pic that adds up to dick.

R

register the guns? you really are a fool.

if you think that they are going to move slowly on ANYTHING at this point, you’re wrong. if you think you can compromise with them, you’re wrong. IF you are a genuine patriot (and i dont think you are, i think you are a plant) and you think you can appease the opposition, then you havent been paying attention for the last 100 years.

register the guns? you really are a fool.

if you think that they are going to move slowly on ANYTHING at this point, you’re wrong. if you think you can compromise with them, you’re wrong. IF you are a genuine patriot (and i dont think you are, i think you are a plant) and you think you can appease the opposition, then you havent been paying attention for the last 100 years.
You seem to have forgotten how the system of checks and balances work. We are a country of laws, and are represented by both sides of the aisle.

While I don’t know you, I think you may want to consider adding some humility to your opinions.
You have no control over what happens, and if you do read as much as I do, you’d see that this is exactly the tempo of the times. Does that mean my approach is right? No. But it does mean I’m prepared.
I make a living by being tough and embracing rationality. And I’ve done ok for myself.

You always have control over yourself.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Good morning gents,

I’m a new member here, based in Las Vegas.

[Edited for brevity, and bolded for emphasis]

bet you never saw a Jewboy with a pic like this.
Im going to give the op the benefit of the doubt here that he may get a bit extra triggered when seeing that particular symbol in the USA...

I agree that the goal is to take the guns away. I agree that the Dems want full control. But that’s never going to happen without starting a war, and the compromise will be to register the guns.
Frankly, I think it’s those that have been writing things to me like “go lick the Marxist boot” are the ones that need rationality over emotions. If the democrats win its going to change a lot, wether we like it or not.

Wait just read it again....you are right.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall BE SUBJECT TO COMPROMISE.

Im going to give the op the benefit of the doubt here that he may get a bit extra triggered when seeing that particular symbol in the USA...

USA provides freedom of opportunity not protection from offense.

People need to understand freedom often means things are not always safe and someone somewhere is going to say "Fuck your feelings"

Man up and carry on.

You always have control over yourself.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Anyone know if this can be bought as one book or if it is two or three books?

USA provides freedom of opportunity not protection from offense.

People need to understand freedom often means things are not always safe and someone somewhere is going to say "Fuck your feelings"

Man up and carry on.
1) At no point did I say his views should be silenced. I’m utilizing the same freedom of speech he is, by condemning his views.
2) Freedom of speech when related to issues of racism is murky at best. It’s the antithesis if what the Constitution intended, with its view of “all men are created equal”. It means he doesn’t stand for American values. That’s why many Americans, and others sacrificed and died fighting the Nazis.
3) We don’t disagree on our interpretation of the 2A. However, many others DO disagree. If we’re “allowed” to only own rifles and handguns with limit of ten rounds capacity, that’s not necessarily a violation of our rights. When the constitution was written they were firing muskets that had a one round capacity. Right to bear arms is a debatable, and for those that are on the left, they could limit high capacity firearms within the interpretation of the law.
You and I say AR-15 is protected by the 2A, they say it’s not.
It seems to me that YOU need to ask yourself if you’re seeing things as they really, are, or as you want them to be.

That guy likely is a major internet troll too.

If the left looks at him and sees all white gun toters as nazi's? Is that not them having the very prejudice they accuse others of?

The guy is trolling, but it is his right.

Reactions: Rthur
1) At no point did I say his views should be silenced. I’m utilizing the same freedom of speech he is, by condemning his views.
2) Freedom of speech when related to issues of racism is murky at best. It’s the antithesis if what the Constitution intended, with its view of “all men are created equal”. It means he doesn’t stand for American values. That’s why many Americans, and others sacrificed and died fighting the Nazis.
3) We don’t disagree on our interpretation of the 2A. However, many others DO disagree. If we’re “allowed” to only own rifles and handguns with limit of ten rounds capacity, that’s not necessarily a violation of our rights. When the constitution was written they were firing muskets that had a one round capacity. Right to bear arms is a debatable, and for those that are on the left, they could limit high capacity firearms within the interpretation of the law.
It seems to me that YOU need to ask yourself if you’re seeing things as they really, are, or as you want them to be.
The 2nd amendment was written as an evolving God-given right. The Firefathers wrote it as such as times change, and science evolves, so will firearms. Nowhere in it does it limit us to muskets; nowhere in it does it say the word “compromise” or “limitations”. Any new “law” that strips us of our rights, whether it be limiting us to how many rounds a firearm can hold, no ARs, etc, is a violation of our natural, God given right, and if you don’t see it as this, then maybe you should go back to the books.

Reactions: XP1K and Nik H

Remember when the Left was for Nazis before they were against Nazis?

1596982496068.png

The 2nd amendment was written as an evolving God-given right. The Firefathers wrote it as such as times change, and science evolves, so will firearms. Nowhere in it does it limit us to muskets; nowhere in it does it say the word “compromise” or “limitations”. Any new “law” that strips us of our rights, whether it be limiting us to how many rounds a firearm can hold, no ARs, etc, is a violation of our natural, God given right, and if you don’t see it as this, then maybe you should go back to the books.
You’re again, ignoring what I wrote, which is that there’s a difference between the way I see it, which is similar you and others here, and the reality of what happens if the Dems win. (And the way they see it). I plan according to the way things are, not according to the way I want them to be.

You’re again, ignoring what I wrote, which is that there’s a difference between the way I see it, which is similar you and others here, and the reality of what happens if the Dems win. (And the way they see it). I plan according to the way things are, not according to the way I want them to be.
You’re talking in circles, again, and obviously trying, and failing, to troll.

The 2A is solely and strictly for defense against tyrannical government and your personal defense against power harming you physically or forcing your will Fudd.

Keep in mind the Colonists of the time had technology greater than the Mother countries military in their rifled muskets.

Technology has no bearing.

The only litmus test that matters is "at minimum as well armed as the most modern Infantry".

You being an avid reader I suggest you buy this right now...

You will be hard pressed to buy as nicely bound a book as cheap and the source documents within it are pure gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJF and BytorJr
You’re talking in circles, again, and obviously trying, and failing, to troll.
No I’m not. Machine guns are now regulated, and according to you, they shouldn’t be. But they are, and there’s nothing you can do about it now.

The 2A is solely and strictly for defense against tyrannical government Fudd.

Keep in mind the Colonists of the time had technology greater than the Mother countries military in their rifled muskets.

Technology has no bearing.

The only litmus test that matters is "at least as well armed as the most modern Infantry".

You being an avid reader I suggest you buy this right now...

You will be hard pressed to buy as nicely bound a book as cheap and the source documents within it are pure gold.
Machine guns are now regulated, and according to you, they shouldn’t be, even though ALL infantry have machine guns, even in piss poor third world countries since World War 2. But they are regulated , and there’s nothing you can do about it now.

No I’m not. Machine guns are now regulated, and according to you, they shouldn’t be. But they are, and there’s nothing you can do about it now.
Says who? All it would take is voting in of the right-minded judges to take a case to appeal that “law” and we could have it overturned.

Reactions: XP1K

Remember....First Amendment only applies to spoken speech and print.

Dont express your own ideas on telegraph, radio, TV or the internet.

So tyranny is a ratchet.

Its applied in one direction only.

Justice can never unlock the ratchet tooth and return the condition to justice?

Why should any Constitution abiding citizen be denied full auto?

Machine guns are now regulated, and according to you, they shouldn’t be, even though ALL infantry have machine guns, even in piss poor third world countries since World War 2. But they are regulated , and there’s nothing you can do about it now.

You just made the argument showing why trying to ban semi Armalite pattern rifles is stupid.

They are not even military firearms.

55 years ago Black people were not allowed their choice of seating on buses. Is that still the case?

It is possible that the guy in the photo is saying “Face masks are fascist, not fashion.” It is also possible that the guy is saying “I love the smell of burning Jews in the morning.” Symbolism is very powerful speech. But, symbols can be misinterpreted. Without talking to the guy, there is no way to really know what he is trying to convey- if anything. Maybe it’s just “fuck yo’ feelin’s...”

This is retarded.

We have a guy looking to invest in guns and at the same time he is making the argument to regulate his investments.

Did you move from New York or California because you hated what it became and now in your new residency you are voting in the conditions that you just left?

It is possible that the guy in the photo is saying “Face masks are fascist, not fashion.” It is also possible that the guy is saying “I love the smell of burning Jews in the morning.” Symbolism is very powerful speech. But, symbols can be misinterpreted. Without talking to the guy, there is no way to really know what he is trying to convey- if anything. Maybe it’s just “fuck yo’ feelin’s...”

The guy has a YouTube video, which I posted to this thread, explaining his reasoning for the mask.

This is retarded.

We have a guy looking to invest in guns and at the same time he is making the argument to regulate his investments.

Did you move from New York because you hated what it became and now in your new residency you are voting in the conditions that you just left?
Was it @sirhrmechanic that built the Epic Biden ar-15 recently. That’s probably the only rifle the op should consider at this point.

This is retarded.

Did you move from New York or California because you hated what it became and now in your new residency you are voting in the conditions that you just left?
I’m buying guns because I see changes coming. The changes are what I think will happen, not what I want them to be. What about that don’t you understand?

Reactions: wade2big

There will be no war. All the Demwits have to do is freeze your ability to access your money. It's a simple concept. No money will change your mind quickly. Not a single shot will be fired.

Reactions: XP1K
There will be no war. All the Demwits have to do is freeze your ability to access your money. It's a simple concept. No money will change your mind quickly. Not a single shot will be fired.

Yep. Nothing like giving perhaps millions of people nothing else to lose...

What could go wrong?

Reactions: wade2big
I’m buying guns because I see changes coming. The changes are what I think will happen, not what I want them to be. What about that don’t you understand?

You are basing your bet on further restrictions and an increase in value as you assume you will be "grandfathered".

Im sensing a logic interruption.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
So other than a couple of minor things to tweak... my Angry Joe build is done. I had mentioned being stuck on how to do the stock... but I finally figured out a great way to have some fun with it. The upper is all rainbows and sparkles... and the lower is dark and covered in urban decay. I think it speaks!

View attachment 7371218

Rear sight. I think I did well with the Liver Spots...

View attachment 7371219

Blue Balls and a Banana Clip. The holder on the upper is for a banana. Really. Goes with the Banana Clip. Doesn't your AR have a tactical banana holders? I understand they were popular at Stone Mountain for Un-PC reasons.

View attachment 7371220

Naturally, a California-legal thumbhole stock, painted to look like an urban brick wall and littered with graffiti. Isn't that fitting??? Oh Joe.... Say it ain't so!

View attachment 7371221

Because it's a .410 shotgun upper, it is perfect for Perv-Joe's advice to "just shoot two shots in the air" if you need to get rid of CornPop. Noone needs an AR-15. That's why this is an AR-14!

View attachment 7371222

Kind of bringing it all together...

View attachment 7371226

Some stock detail...

View attachment 7371227

Sniff U? Boowah ha hha hah aa.....

View attachment 7371228

Look, Glitter, Unicorns and a banana clip!

View attachment 7371229

Other side of the stock... U Ain't Black!!!

And that's all she wrote! Just need a couple more little details and it can go on display with my Trump AR.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Is it a shotgun that looks like an AR?
As it turns out, yes.