• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nazi with open carry pistol

You seem to have forgotten how the system of checks and balances work. We are a country of laws, and are represented by both sides of the aisle.
We ARE NOT a country of laws, and never have been..we are a country of POLITICAL WILL, and always will be as long as humans are in charge. This is why we gradually lose our freedoms, because the left is better organized and knows how to use its political will to move the country leftward. We (as a society) have exactly as much crime, tyranny and bullshit as we are willing to tolerate, and not a cunt hair more. We need to decide where that red line is, and then hold that line.

Reactions: Yells01
Using @1911addict42 logic about having to register his firearms, the value of those firearms drop to nothing. If he were to sell one and the weapon were to be confiscated, he would be imprisoned. His “freedom” would be in the hands of the buyer.
Yep. I pointed this out in his first thread. Bans don’t need to have grandfather clauses. They could grandfather ownership, but not transfer. Lots of ways to turn that “investment” into a waste of money.

Reactions: wade2big
Yep. I pointed this out in his first thread. Bans don’t need to have grandfather clauses. They could grandfather ownership, but not transfer. Lots of ways to turn that “investment” into a waste of money.
I’m aware of that possibility. But I’m basing my assumption on what we see with another heavily regulated Item, automatic guns. And transfers can be done.
If the worst case happens and they don’t allow it, I’ll have quality firearms for my descendants for a long time to come. There’s no outcome that would make it a waste of money other than confiscation. And that extremely unlikely outcome not going to happen without other major problems, which would dwarf my loss of money in guns.

I’m aware of that possibility. But I’m basing my assumption on what we see with another heavily regulated Item, automatic guns. And transfers can be done.
If the worst case happens and they don’t allow it, I’ll have quality firearms for my descendants for a long time to come. There’s no outcome that would make it a waste of money other than confiscation. And that extremely unlikely outcome not going to happen without other major problems, which would dwarf my loss of money in guns.
Registration + ban of transfer (or onerous requirements for transfer) means they don’t go to your descendants, but you can own them. And that, is how the feds round up more and more machine guns every year...

Using @1911addict42 logic about having to register his firearms, the value of those firearms drop to nothing. If he were to sell one and the weapon were to be confiscated, he would be imprisoned. His “freedom” would be in the hands of the buyer.

His theme music....

you know, i can't support something like that, but neither can i support BLM masks and the effort to eliminate all white christians.
white people are 8% of the planet's population, and i don't see how replacing them with muslims or other POCs is adding to diversity.

Unfortunately, I’m concerned that it sends the wrong message. Like the protest that spawned this shit show of a thread, there are a couple different ways that symbol can be interpreted. One is “I really don’t like this mask”. The other is “George Floyd is a martyr. I choose the former, but many would read the latter....

So tyranny is a ratchet.

Its applied in one direction only.

Justice can never unlock the ratchet tooth and return the condition to justice?

Why should any Constitution abiding citizen be denied full auto?
Denied full auto? I agree, why?

In the original intent of the 2nd Amendment, if I were a billionaire(sadly I'm not, nor likely to ever be), I should probably be allowed to have my own fully functional Abrams and/or Apache, and certainly an M-4! So long as I'm not a deranged psychopath, I believe the Founding Fathers would not have a conceptual problem with this.

@1911addict42 what should happen to guy in the picture?

Genuinely curious as to your thoughts.
If it was in the olden days when the JDL existed, he should get the shit beaten out of him.
Since times have changed and that is no longer viable, he should be unemployable, and condemned by anybody and everyone that values the American way.

If it was in the olden days when the JDL existed, he should get the shit beaten out of him.
Since times have changed and that is no longer viable, he should be unemployable, and condemned by anybody and everyone that values the American way.
Lol
You’re American? You don’t sound like an American.

It’s people like this that give law-abiding American patriots a poor reputation.
It’s not only the mass shootings.
This guy is a coward.
And no, it’s not because he’s saying forced masks are Nazi like, that’s ridiculous. And if that is the case, he’s even dumber than he looks.
Edit: why bother posting this? Because it reinforces my views that the opportunity to easily buy firearms is rapidly closing. Times are changing.
I do not understand why the whole world wants to be a bunch of “Karens”.

That guy is free to open carry, or wear a Nazi flag mask or a BLM shirt or anything else he wants to without the whole world freaking out and thinking they need to “respond” in some way or fashion. I don’t have to agree with any of his outfit. I simply don’t care, and I wonder why anybody else thinks it’s their job or place to care either.

The entire world needs to learn to live and let live. That guy is causing no harm to anybody. He is no risk to me, therefore I disregard his attire. All of this political correctness, virtue signaling, and applying some stupid meaning to everything is the same bullshit that’s tearing our country apart.

Let it go!

Last edited:
Hi Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
So cancelled?

BTW, I'm Jewish too. I wouldn't have dinner with the guy, but I don't feel like condemning him and his kids to a life of misery because he likely hates me. I really don't give two shits about him. I will reserve my worst thoughts for those who actually have the power to squash my rights.

So cancelled?

BTW, I'm Jewish too. I wouldn't have dinner with the guy, but I don't feel like condemning him and his kids to a life of misery because he likely hates me. I really don't give two shits about him. I will reserve my worst thoughts for those who actually have the power to squash my rights.
Yes cancelled. Freedom of speech means he doesn’t get thrown in jail or the like, no punishment by the GOVERNMENT. It doesn’t mean there’s no consequences, such as condemnation and the like, by private citizens.
If I’m a business owner, (and I am) it’s equally MY right to not employ a person with those views. To tell me it’s wrong to do that would also be cancel culture.

Last edited:

Assuming your post is honest.

Genuine curiousity...

Is it possible to not conflate disagreement with your above opinion to supporting the mans message...whatever it might be?

So cancelled?

My guess is that the guy’s logic is more along the line of: “If you’re going to go all mask Nazi on us, I will wear a mask I deem offensive in protest, so you will ask me to take it off”.

But if he’s an actual Nazi?
I’m perfectly OK with that too.

Assuming your post is honest.

Genuine curiousity...

Is it possible to not conflate disagreement with your above opinion to supporting the mans message...whatever it might be?
Sure- but it depends on the extent of what that is. When someone like the guy above above says he’s “perfectly ok if he’s an actual Nazi” then obviously he’s a supporter.
The cop that allowed George Floyd to be killed, even though he didn’t actually “do”anything, is going to land himself in Jail for quite awhile, because the law sees him as an accessory to the crime.
Being “perfectly ok with a Nazi” is the same as far as I’m concerned.

Condemned for what, exactly? Made unemployable for why? For just wearing a mask with a swastika on it, whether he's actually a Nazi/white supremacist/racist/whatever-the-fuck or not? So does that mean, then, that the guys who portray the Wehrmacht and the SS at WWII reenactments/living history exhibitions, for example, should therefore be condemned and made unemployable just because they have on a uniform with a swastika on it in at least two places? According to some people, yeah, they should be, which is just fuckin' ludicrous because it in no way means that they believe in Nazism. Since I may well opt to go for a Deutsches Afrika Korps impression should I get into the hobby, I'll have to wear them. Should I, then, get the shit beaten out of me for being "un-American" regardless of whether I believe in Nazism (I don't)? I'm not saying I'd stroll down the street in full uniform but if I had to run into a convenience store to take a piss and didn't have time to pin some cloth over the Reichsadler or take off my jacket, I shouldn't have my face bashed in against the sink, should I?

If one has a pistol that was produced under the Reich, as my FN1922 was, and so has swastikas stamped onto it, should one scrub them so as not to be thought of as a Nazi? Of course not. Should I be made unemployable, and condemned for owning it? Fuck no.

Hell, I have an old T-shirt somewhere that no longer fits me but it has a Messerschmitt BF-109 fighter on it. There's a swastika on the tail. You want someone to lose their job because of that?

Now, none of those are making political statements, halfassed or otherwise, but it still applies. Just wearing something with a swastika on it =/= being a Nazi. I doubt this guy is. He's probably just being a halfassed edgelord making an unclear statement. Still doesn't mean he should have the shit beaten out of him.

Sure- but it depends on the extent of what that is. When someone like the guy above above says he’s “perfectly ok if he’s an actual Nazi” then obviously he’s a supporter.
The cop that allowed George Floyd to be killed, even though he didn’t actually “do”anything, is going to land himself in Jail for quite awhile, because the law sees him as an accessory to the crime.
Being “perfectly ok with a Nazi” is the same as far as I’m concerned.
Supporter?
You Karen, are insane.

It’s not my business what he wants to believe, or who he loves or hates. It’s not yours either.
If he’s not a direct threat to me or my family, the printed fabric on his face is just that. printed fabric on his face.
You too are allowed to hate whoever you want to.
Until you physically act on that hatred - it’s all a 100% abstract thought in your own mind, and None of us have any say about it. Hate to your heart’s content. But if you physically act on that hatred and it causes harm - then we have a say. So get off your high horse and quit pretending that any of your thoughts or opinions about your fellow man mean anything at all.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Yes cancelled. Freedom of speech means he doesn’t get thrown in jail or the like, no punishment by the GOVERNMENT. It doesn’t mean there’s no consequences, such as condemnation and the like, by private citizens.
If I’m a business owner, (and I am) it’s equally MY right to not employ a person with those views. To tell me it’s wrong to do that would also be cancel culture.
OK, I think you should have the right not to hire him for any reason you like. And even to not frequent any business who would hire him. If I didn't feel that way, and told you, it would be me expressing my opinion to you. If I got together with a bunch of morons and harassed you and your businesses until you saw it my way and repented, that would be cancel culture. Telling you you are wrong is just my opinion, man.

So you believe in cancel culture.

Conform in your thoughts and beliefs or be denied a pursuit of happiness........

Keep talking, we are learning a lot.

Guessing at the same time you are a huge promoter of diversity.

Last edited:
Denied full auto? I agree, why?

In the original intent of the 2nd Amendment, if I were a billionaire(sadly I'm not, nor likely to ever be), I should probably be allowed to have my own fully functional Abrams and/or Apache, and certainly an M-4! So long as I'm not a deranged psychopath, I believe the Founding Fathers would not have a conceptual problem with this.

You can have those things....if you were a millionaire.

I believe artillery just has to be registered as a destructive device.

Rich guys and militias bought their own artillery back in the day.

I do not understand why the whole world wants to be a bunch of “Karens”.

That guy is free to open carry, or wear a Nazi flag mask or a BLM shirt or anything else he wants to without the whole world freaking out and thinking they need to “respond” in some way or fashion. I don’t have to agree with any of his outfit. I simply don’t care, and I wonder why anybody else thinks it’s their job or place to care either.

The entire world needs to learn to live and let live. That guy is causing no harm to anybody. He is no risk to me, therefore I disregard his attire. All of this political correctness, virtue signaling, and applying some stupid meaning to everything is the same bullshit that’s tearing our country apart.

Let it go!

You dont understand the full extent of your gripe.

The cell phone world empowers everyone at any time to jump to crazy concusions and dial 911 before thinking things through.

The conditioning "See Something, Say Something" is powerful.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadDuner

Show me on the doll where the Nazi touched you...........

epstein, weinstein, schumer, schiff, nadler, sanders, feinstein, blumenthal, cohen, wasserman-schult...cnn, msnbc, hollywood...
hating folks just because they share something in common with the undeniable evil represented above is wrong.
and so is defending any of the evil above because of what they have in common.

Reactions: FishinGuns
You can have those things....if you were a millionaire.

I believe artillery just has to be registered as a destructive device.

Rich guys and militias bought their own artillery back in the day.
I'm not a millionaire either :(. LOL.

You dont understand the full extent of your gripe.

The cell phone world empowers everyone at any time to jump to crazy concusions and dial 911 before thinking things through.

The conditioning "See Something, Say Something" is powerful.
There are entirely too many Karens thinking they get to decide things for everyone else.

Conform in your thoughts and beliefs or be denied a pursuit of happiness........

I learned a significant amount reading the OPs "thoughts"

I learned that we have yet another virtue signaling liberal on a high horse trying to fight the evil conservatives with their self perceived moral superiority.......he hasn't figured out that he is really not doing himself any favors here........he hasn't figured out that he has fully succeeded in portraying himself as a cunt who thinks he’s morally superior......rather than just another run of the mill, liberal fucktard.

Cancel culture is relevant when it comes to someone wearing a MAGA hat, or someone that won’t sell cake for a gay wedding.
Making the comparison to Nazis is ridiculous and a perversion of the intentions of freedom; it’s just the opposite side of the coin of the lefties.

I learned a significant amount reading the OPs "thoughts"

I learned that we have yet another virtue signaling liberal on a high horse trying to fight the evil conservatives with their self perceived moral superiority.......he hasn't figured out that he is really not doing himself any favors here........he hasn't figured out that he has fully succeeded in portraying himself as a cunt who thinks he’s morally superior......rather than just another run of the mill, liberal fucktard.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he is just a blank slate only due to circumstances waking up to the righteous freedoms we have natural right to.

Granted he seems to be embracing those freedoms for the wrong reasons - investments rather than responsibilities - but its a start.

Once invested he may consider it his desire to use his speculations to protect his family and self.

or.....

some Patriot comes along and raids his storage locker after he has been removed from his residence and outfits a Fire Team of Patriots.

Cancel culture is relevant when it comes to someone wearing a MAGA hat, or someone that won’t sell cake for a gay wedding.
Making the comparison to Nazis is ridiculous and a perversion of the intentions of freedom; it’s just the opposite side of the coin of the lefties.

By his own admission the guy is not promoting Nazis.

If the guy is the most brilliant heart surgeon in the world and my kid needs a valve I want access to his skills.

Thats my choice, my freedom.

Society or the Collective is not Primary in our Republic.

The Individual is.

@1911addict42, answer my questions that I posted earlier if you would.
If someone is peacefully protesting wearing a BLM mask, I’m fine with that.
If they’re wearing it while attacking police and burning cities down, I’m strongly opposed to it. There seems to be a mixed bag there...
As for the way topics like gay rights etc are being promoted and shoved down everyone’s throats, I absolutely hate it.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he is just a blank slate only due to circumstances waking up to the righteous freedoms we have natural right to.

Granted he seems to be embracing those freedoms for the wrong reasons - investments rather than responsibilities - but its a start.

Once invested he may consider it his desire to use his speculations to protect his family and self.

or.....

some Patriot comes along and raids his storage locker after he has been removed from his residence and outfits a Fire Team of Patriots.
Anyone that openly advocates for the denial of another person's right to live is no different than the symbol that triggered him. Our Constitution demands that all have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness regardless of their beliefs. I have seen too many of these types go out of their way to dox individuals. It sickens me.

I am over giving fucktards the benefit of the doubt. That is why we are in the predicament we are in

If they’re wearing it while attacking police and burning cities down, I’m strongly opposed to it. There seems to be a mixed bag there...
As for the way topics like gay rights etc are being promoted and shoved down everyone’s throats, I absolutely hate it.
Well come up with a graphic that represents your feelings - and some other Karen will post on the internet to twist your meaning, and attempt to destroy your life for daring to state that you hate something.

See how that works?

BLM is a Marxist political organization.

If Conservatives had their own Lois Lerner corrupting the IRS they would have their 501C status removed and they would financially wither away.

If BLM cared about BL they would be in Chicago and in front of Planned Parenthood.

All BLM cares about is the destruction of the American Republic and replacement with Marxist principles.