• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need help locating AR-10

Buying one from them and waiting 6 months is about the only option I see unless you find someone on here or AR15.com who is willing to sell theirs.

I am hero I have looked everywhere for one with zero results so I sent then an email today to see what they say about build time. Does anyone have experience shooting one and what was your impression of it.

excellent quality rifles. cro-mo barrels are very durable and free floated ss are very accurate. the accuracy ratings they show on their website are very conservative. the barrels are made for sierra match kings if you want to eek out all the accuracy with factory ammo.

suprisingly others get more attention but I dont see why when armalite makes an excellent, affordable product and IF you should ever need it they will support you 100%.

I located a iron ridge Thor AR-10 does anybody have some trigger time or input on this rifle? Just trying to see the quality and accuracy of this rifle be for I take this trip.