• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New AN/PVS-12A Aquila 6X Gen3 Weapon Scopes now available for a special price here at TNVC

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    Ladies and gents we have some new factory fresh Aquila's in stock for a very special price of $4295.00! The price of these units have been well over 5K in the past so we hope our new pricing will assist a few of you out there.

Most know these scopes are the tanks of the dedicated NV line you can pound nails with, and absolutely superb optics with L3 Thin filmed tubes.

P.S. We have a few more other surprise dedicated and exclusive TNVC NV scopes inbound at some very affordable pricing.

AN/PVS-12A Aquila 6X Gen3 Weapon Scope ? Tactical Night Vision Company

Aquila_6_zps540fb52b.jpg

Last edited:
    Made quick run the other night with my brother, was supposed to hunt with my friend Deidra but got rained out, D760 on the 223, Aquila on the 243, bright moon first plowed field we pull into to call coyotes we had 15 or so hogs in, I ranged them with the mill dot at 400+ yards, largest hog 300lb + was just over 1 mill thick , a coyote body is generally 1 mill at 300 yards, asked him if he wanted to stalk as we had the wind in our favor, he said it was too muddy let’s try them from here, so I told my brother to hold 2mills + with the 223 I held about 1.5 with the 243, and we took a good rest on the truck bed and lit them up on the count 4,5,6. We could hear the hits shooting with suppressed weapons and the hogs running all over, they are getting to the far end of the field about to hit the brush I’m trying to adjust for drop and lined up on the last one that is now running straight away, when I hear my brother shoot, bang,,,,,,,,,,whack,,,,flop I’d have to say it was over 500 yards at night, I asked my brother where he was holding when the shot broke he said between the second and 3rd mill dot, right up the buckwheat! well on the d760 the first dot is 2 mills from the cross hair so he had about 3.5 mills hold over which would have put it around 550 for the round he was shooting.

It was a hell of a shot and I could see it clearly in the Aquila NV scope, no need for the IR lights that night, I started to walk out and pace it off but found the mud too thick to walk or drive in, lots of high fives went around, I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it clear as day, I could count the spots on one hog at 400+yards before we engaged them. We counted 4 down in the field with the thermal out of about 10 shots total, I know I had about 2 mills lead on one hog I hit on the run at 400 + I felt real good about that , my brother called the farmer the next morning and told him sorry we couldn’t pick up the dead, he was just happy they were dead and not ripping up his fields anymore

Well as always my brother ups the ante, but I’m still looking for that 500 yard coyote at night, Cause even my brother can hit a pig in the dark