• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

Is this meant for bigger rifles or was there a enough people that though the CAL was a little small and wanted a bigger one?
I never considered the CAL small.
the super Cal is geared to bigger rifles but mine is going on my 260.

Reactions: Jabot
Just got off the phone with Chris. Went from 0 Atlas bipods to 3. 1 PRS no dye, 1 CAL no dye, and 1 SCAL. I am officially moving from poors to broke.
Lol

Welcome to the club.

Charter member of PRPC.

Here at the Precision Rifle Poors Club our motto is
7C3AF3F4-C111-47BF-BAC1-5BC2C2CB8842.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: facelessrick
I can only imagine how busy B&T is right now between the new year inventory and now this. But dang it’s been hard to get ahold of the right guu to give my money too. Lol. Hopefully here soon. I’m excited about this new bipod.

Reactions: facelessrick
Looks good for someone needing a beefy bipod! Not sure I could put it to good use in the style matches I shoot any better than the CAL I already have. Anyone else plan on putting this thing to work in PRS/NRL style matches?

Looks good for someone needing a beefy bipod! Not sure I could put it to good use in the style matches I shoot any better than the CAL I already have. Anyone else plan on putting this thing to work in PRS/NRL style matches?
yes

Order completed. I was originally looking at a CAL. However, I received a PSR as a Christmas gift. I was going to kick the can and just use the PSR for a while, but then this came up. I couldn't resist. I mean... I still have more guns than bipods. So, it's OK... ?

Reactions: RS14
Paid earlier. Cant wait for this!

He’s back and calling. Just got my call and decided to just go to a CAL myself here....totally new shooter, want to keep it on rifle while cased in a 1750 Pelican. Someone chime in if that won’t work in this case if you know different than me, I think it will fit. More for the rest of you out there waiting lol. Looks nice.

I think it looks cool, but I’m a little bit on the fence. I was hoping the axis of rotation wouldn’t be under the barrel. I might pass in favor of a 5H or Elite Iron.

He’s back and calling. Just got my call and decided to just go to a CAL myself here....totally new shooter, want to keep it on rifle while cased in a 1750 Pelican. Someone chime in if that won’t work in this case if you know different than me, I think it will fit. More for the rest of you out there waiting lol. Looks nice.
Same, after talking to Chris I went the cal route. Scal is very useful, just not for my needs at the moment. I wanted to permanently leave it on the gun in a case like you.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Just got my call back from Chris gonna give this New bipod a try I’ve got a elite iron so I’m interested in how these two will compare.

Nice......!
Bought two! One with the clamp and one without. (NC model) Looking forward to trying these out on my big boomers.

No
Probably not to big, but extended range applications or maybe field matches will see

Been waiting on my call back for a few hours now...I was going to get a Phoenix Bipod for ELR type shooting. The same one being used by a bunch of the guys you see shooting the "King of 2 Miles" competitions. Then I saw this and sent the email in and got the email back to give them a call, but since I've been waiting for my call back, I'm starting to have second thoughts.

Any opinions on this bipod vs. the Phoenix for prone shooting a big caliber (338, 375, etc) out to a mile and beyond. Which do you think would serve me better?

Last edited:
Been waiting on my call back for a few hours now...I was going to get a Phoenix Bipod for ELR type shooting. The same one being used by a bunch of the guys you see shooting the "King of 2 Miles" competitions. Then I saw this and sent the email in and got the email back to give them a call, but since I've been waiting for my call back, I'm starting to have second thoughts.

Any opinions on this bipod vs. the Phoenix for prone shooting a big caliber (338, 375, etc) out to a mile and beyond. Which do you think would serve me better?
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the Phoenix is now considered "illegal" for the King of 2 Mile competition. It doesn't fold up.

Is not same as Phoenix. Might check new rules on such competitions, I believe legs need to fold.

Same, after talking to Chris I went the cal route. Scal is very useful, just not for my needs at the moment. I wanted to permanently leave it on the gun in a case like you.

I would like it to fit without removing. But not the end of the world for me. I didn’t even think about it when I talked to Chris. Guess I’ll find out when mine comes in.

SCAL is approximately 5.75" wide when folded up.

If priority is to remain on weapon when cased, I don't believe that will fit a normal depth hard case.

You guys totally surprised me. Thank you. I am humbled by your faith in B&T and hope the bipod you signed up for meets or exceeds your expectations. Again, you are not obligated to follow through with purchase for any reason.

Super CAL (SCAL)
Weight 21.54 ounces
Large .50 Leg Position Button
Height Appx - 5.75 - 10.87
footprint 14.75 - 19.37"
45* of CANT (Only)
5 leg positions 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180*
Lifetime (NOT big print giveth, little print take away) warranty

SCAL below as seen with CAL - Same legs as on the 5-H with Cradle design from CAL. ALL 5-H optional feet work on the SCAL

We will start emailing those on the list this AM starting with first email submitted. Please do not call us, until we contact you. We are short handed due to inventory demands so please be patient with us.

- No additional discount apply
- You can buy more than one
- We HOPE to start shipping tomorrow, but will on the Jan. 6th for sure.

View attachment 7214831
Am I the only one whose brain jumped to Mary Poppins?
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Damnit I’m an idiot and missed out on this ?

anyone wants to pass along the deal, I’m in!

@Kasey What’s the height in the center from ground to the apex of the No Clamp version when the legs are at 90 degrees and with the legs collapsed all the way in?

I’m using a PSR and shoot with the legs at 90 with one notch out from fully in most of the time. I measure that at 7.25 inches. I’m wondering if this SCAL will be to tall for me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone tried flipping the central piece to mount a CAL to a top rail? I'm wondering if with the Super CAL it might be a feasible option.

I am passing on mine, but B-Ts support of this community, shooting sports and our LEO/MIL communities is worth commending. I use a bunch of their stuff, including 2 CALs, a PSR a BT10 and a couple BT28s. Always quality gear at reasonable prices.

Reactions: RS14
Yes. Most of the matches I've been to bipods are mostly being used when shooting prone, so SCAL might work out even better than regular CAL.
Has anyone gotten shipping notification already?