• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

Also received my shipping notification. Woo!

Just put this on the wish list.Man is my list getting long.My second ZC4X20 is #1 on my list.

Thanks to Kasey and crew at B&T for the excellent pre-order. Shipping packaging was great and the bipod itself is excellent (the lock-up on the tension feels bank vault solid). I’d compare it to B&T making an LRI bipod.

welp i misssed mine... it was signature require and the postman must have stopped by for the 10 mins my wife was out. you guys are making my a little jelly

Mine arrived today as well... Feels great. It's a tank for sure. Interested to see how this new bipod does on my 300PRC AI AXMC compared to the PSR I have been using.

Now I think I need a 5H and CAL to keep my 2x PSR's and SCAL company. They all have their place...

Thanks Kasey and crew!

Last edited:
Mine finally showed. Heres a few pics of it next to a 5H for reference. Pretty similar but think both have their place.
CF670099-F7C2-4B01-80F4-E768D8694A16.jpeg
264B464F-D4D3-4C6C-85C9-855D6440A720.jpeg
9055FE98-5F81-447A-974E-FDCFF5EF51C4.jpeg

@sodakhunter whats your opinions between both? If you could shoot behind them with a large caliber and provide feedback! Thanks for the pics.

Received today,
Thanks Kasey and everyone at B&T, you did us a solid.
I don't think this will have any problem holding up to the recoil of my 12lbs V22. (y)

Reactions: rfurman24
@sodakhunter whats your opinions between both? If you could shoot behind them with a large caliber and provide feedback! Thanks for the pics.
Ive got lots of time behind the 5h and most of the other Atlas offerings except the CAL so will hopefully get my shooting bench cleared of snow and test out this new beast. I really like the 5h over the smaller versions and drug it around most of the hunting season. Im thinking this new model will be just as good and a bit lighter. Weather permitting i can post up a comparison of the two after getting some time behind it.

I don't own nor been around a 5H so please bare with my ignorant question but what is the ring with the yellow cord for? Just looking at the pictures I am assuming it has something to do with canting but that is just a guess.
Its a pin that screws in and goes into a detent that “locks” the cant at dead center bottom.

Are leg extensions available for 5H?I can't find them. If they are available is it safe to assume that 5H leg extensions will fit the SCAL as well?

Reactions: Bayhawk21
Are leg extensions available for 5H?I can't find them. If they are available is it safe to assume that 5H leg extensions will fit the SCAL as well?
Im not aware of nor have i seen any leg extensions for the 5H but the legs on the 5H and this new one look identical except Scal had more holes for foot detent.

Last edited:
SCAL received. This thing is a beast. Glad I got in on the party.

Received exactly as ordered...

Haven't put them on yet, but I don't think I'll be able to fit 2 rifles with SCALs in one drag bag. Fits fine with the regular CALs mounted.

I prefer a semi-permanent (screws) mount over a QR, but I'm either going to have to get another bag or ditch the SCALs... which look AWESOME!

Mine should be delivered today, which is awesome. The weather forecast for this weekend is not awesome :cautious:

Just received mine and looks great. I should ask for no signature confirmation next time. The delivery guy updated the tracking as "delivery attempted" beforehand, stuck the sticker on the door, and was ready to leave fast after ringing the doorbell.

Missed mine stupid UPS adult signature required..... hopefully I'm home next time

Just received my SCAL! Here are some crappy low light phone pics comparing it to my CAl . Looks and feels very solid, can't wait until Sunday to try it out with the new Rock Creek barrel and Sidewinder brake. Bonus!! even with the wider stance/ski feet and longer barrel it still fits the old case, sort of....

CVKYRec - Imgur.jpgVGMIlCy - Imgur.jpgVayPULD - Imgur.jpgIZaRskw - Imgur.jpg

Ok for anyone using an Area 419 Arca clamp or RRS BTC-Pro Clamp do you need something between the clamp and bipod in order to get the knob to clear the legs when folded back?

Ok for anyone using an Area 419 Arca clamp or RRS BTC-Pro Clamp do you need something between the clamp and bipod in order to get the knob to clear the legs when folded back?
Looks like you have to at least extent the legs down one notch to totally clear the Area419 clamp. For what it’s worth.

With RRS legs fold back without any issues unless it's full canted.
IMG_20200110_195453765.jpgIMG_20200110_194801143.jpgIMG_20200110_194828122.jpg
It's a keeper
IMG_20200110_195453765.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_195319855.jpg
    IMG_20200110_195319855.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20200110_195203644.jpg
    IMG_20200110_195203644.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 135
Just wondering if they are making the SCAL with the long legs yet.This bipod looks great.