• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New bling from KRG

Someone told me there may be a Whiskey 3 Gen 6 chassis coming out soon?

EDIT: ah okay so there is a Gen 6 on its way. Hopefully we get to see it at Shot Show :D
Of course... My only concern now is if it will be available soon in Tikka flavor.

Last edited:
dude that SAKO Green is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out their other picture of just the stock.

dude that SAKO Green is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out their other picture of just the stock.

i did but for some reason you can only hyperlink one thing on SH, im picking one up for sure. this thing is light enough that it could pull hunting duty too!

Does anyone have an opinion on the Bravo vs. the X-ray? I'm looking to get one or the other for a LA but cant make up my mind... I second the Sako green, looks great!

The chassis/action area is the same. The W3/xray has more machining to affix "stuff" at the forend, but KRG added an option to order the W3/x-ray backbone for the bravo. Its going to come down to purely ergos in my opinion.

Just got my Bravo with the Wiskey 3 backbone. Havn't live fired it yet but after a few hundred round of dry fire i prefer it over my 180 alpha i have on my savage hands down.

Finally got a moment of calm to test it out. Shoots very well and its right up there in comfort with my McMillan that it replaced.

Attachments

• photo86729.jpg
    photo86729.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: viking78
just ordered the bravo in sako green for my CTR, cant wait these stocks look amazing!

Hey guys, glad to hear you like the Sako Green. It's sharp looking I think.

Just FYI, the Rem 700SA versions are in stock in all colors (Black, FDE, Sako Green).

Someone had asked about the W-3 Gen 6, the fixed stocks are open for ordering. There is a T3 version as well. Folders should be ready to ship after SHOT or just before.
Thank you guys for your business!
Justin

Any chance we'd ever see these for CZ 455's? Seems like it would be a huge hit there (I'd pre-order now if you'd take my CC)

I may have missed it in this thread. Is the Bravo stock modular enough that eventually one can "upgrade" and put a Whiskey-3 stock on it?

+1 for Howa mini
+1 for Howa long
in Sako Green because it's freakin sexy.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been asked, but are the grip angles, grip shape, and distance from trigger the same as the W3 and x-ray?

We would consider a CZ Bravo. We'd have to double check but the Bravo rear should fit.

You can put a W-3 or X-ray back end on a Bravo, you can put a W-3 forend on it it too if you want, or our new Enclosed Forend (Rem 700 SA).

The grip angle, shape and offset of Bravo are similar in some ways to the Whiskey-3 and X-ray but the sizing is more in the middle of the large grip and small grip. The grip angle and shape are more patterned after Mcmillan and TRG-22/42 mixed with W-3. Most people tell us they find it really comfortable. I do for sure.

The Gen 6 W-3 is coming, fixed stocks just started shipping. The main difference is we changed how the length of pull works, plus really minor tweaks to the folder like grooves on the latch so guys know where to press to unlock it. The front half is unchanged.

If you guys are at SHOT be sure to come by and we'll give you the run down. Thanks guys,
Justin

My FDE bravo gets here on Thursday. I can’t wait. It’s the last piece to finish my build.

For conversation re: the CZ455 Bravo..... For $350 street retail (what Brownells is selling the 700 bravo for), there is NOTHING else that is even in the same ballpark. The MDT is the only other chassis in that range, and it's $400 and requires a buttstock (and isn't comparable, IMO). The other common options for a 455 all require bottom metal and pillar bedding to get right (wood).

Give it a thunk - you guys are killing it regardless.

For conversation re: the CZ455 Bravo..... For $350 street retail (what Brownells is selling the 700 bravo for), there is NOTHING else that is even in the same ballpark. The MDT is the only other chassis in that range, and it's $400 and requires a buttstock (and isn't comparable, IMO). The other common options for a 455 all require bottom metal and pillar bedding to get right (wood).

Give it a thunk - you guys are killing it regardless.

Second! Got a 455 awaiting one!

Are these available in left hand now? It looks like PVA is offering a rifle in left hand with this stock.

Was ready to order but I refuse to spend my money with a company that won't answer their phone but will take the time to send you a email telling you that they are busy and won't accept phone calls.

Shotshow is pretty well known for taking companies offline for a week and it can financially strain a small company like KRG and others to randomly hire a person that can to answer phone calls and also be an expert at the product for $10/hr.

Relax and have some patience, they’ll get back with you.

I got to handle a KRG Bravo chassis today, one of the first ever on these shores.
It felt great, fit and finish were awesome and the ergonomics were spot on. The owner was very proud of it and rightfully so.

I got my Sako green KRG Bravo last week, and love it. Took a bit to set it up like I want (sling mounts, butt spacers, etc), but I really like the results. My rifle lost weight going from the McRees chassis to this, and i like the ergos MUCH better. I've only shot it prone and off a bench, but I have not one single complaint about this. My range is very limited (500), but the shooting I did with it made me happy.

Wish I could find a sako green spray paint not to do some work on the barreled action and scope without having to go with duracoat (rifle was previously cerakoted OD green, and it doesn't match at all - will likely just rattle can over that black).

One of y’all that already have a Bravo setup mind removing your cheek piece and doing an experiment for me? Due to being blind in one eye, I need to know if with the cheekpiece removed you can can get your head low enough on the stock to see through your opposite side eye.

I’m assuming that the studs for the cheekpiece are built into the cheekpiece, not the main stock body.

Anyone had an issue with the safety on a Calvin Elite not working in the Bravo? Got mine and had an issue, which is a bummer.

Was ready to order but I refuse to spend my money with a company that won't answer their phone but will take the time to send you a email telling you that they are busy and won't accept phone calls.

But they have a webstore... what is it you need to call in for? Ask here as Im sure someone could answer it generally if not specifically.

So edgy......
Slam a company during the one time they're swamped with Shot, classy.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
So edgy......
Slam a company during the one time they're swamped with Shot, classy.
"Slam?" No, just calling it like I see it. Taking the time to type out that you don't have the time to answer the phone?

"Slam?" No, just calling it like I see it. Taking the time to type out that you don't have the time to answer the phone?

I can answer work related emails from anywhere, on my cell. I have to be at my desk to answer the “work phone.”

I have never been anything but satisfied by the CS at KRG.

Reactions: Acidery
I can answer work related emails from anywhere, on my cell. I have to be at my desk to answer the “work phone.”

I have never been anything but satisfied by the CS at KRG.
Gave them my number so they could call at their convenience, was told they were too busy to talk, but they could answer by message. If a company can't do business on my terms then I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Gave them my number so they could call at their convenience, was told they were too busy to talk, but they could answer by message. If a company can't do business on my terms then I'll spend my money elsewhere.

I can understand if you walk into a store and salespeople ignore you, but it's SHOT Show and you are acting like a fool. They were still willing to answer via message. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SRPowah
Perhaps a dumb question, but how is the grip on the Bravo compared to traditional stocks?

I am used to Manners T2/McMillan A5 type grip/palm swell, which is what draws me to the Bravo...more conventional look/feel than a normal chassis. I owned a RPR but just couldn't get comfortable and consistent behind the thing...

I got my Sako green KRG Bravo last week, and love it. Took a bit to set it up like I want (sling mounts, butt spacers, etc), but I really like the results. My rifle lost weight going from the McRees chassis to this, and i like the ergos MUCH better. I've only shot it prone and off a bench, but I have not one single complaint about this. My range is very limited (500), but the shooting I did with it made me happy.

Wish I could find a sako green spray paint not to do some work on the barreled action and scope without having to go with duracoat (rifle was previously cerakoted OD green, and it doesn't match at all - will likely just rattle can over that

How did you like the cheek weld,mcrees is a pain to adjust,also how did the buttstock feel using a rear bag

The cheek riser is much easier to adjust, but mine required very little to set it just right for me. I prefer the feel of the cheek piece to the angular, cold aluminum of the McRees - even when both are covered by a stock pack.

The rear bag is easier to use on the KRG - again subjective opinion - due to there being a slight taper and not a narrow hook. I've used it with both a triad wedge rear bag and the tiger valley sling bag. Both worked well for me.

I'm waiting for a mlok QD mount to come in to mount the sling like I want before I try any of my slung positions. Haven't tried it in a tripod yet, but don't foresee any issues.