• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New FLIR -The RS Dedicated Thermal Weapon Scope- 60mm units just arrived!

There is a new accuracy improvement update to download for the FLIR RS scope available on the FLIR Personal Systems Resource site, the new MOA table is included in the download in a Microsoft Word file....

Personal Vision Resources

Thanks ... Sky.

The RS64-60mm was too powerful for me, great long range scope but I never shoot much past 225 yards and need all the FOV I can get so the RS64-35mm is best for my kind of hunting.

I could see cows a mile away across the cattle pasture with the RS64-60 though....

The RS64-60mm was too powerful for me, great long range scope but I never shoot much past 225 yards and need all the FOV I can get so the RS64-35mm is best for my kind of hunting.

I could see cows a mile away across the cattle pasture with the RS64-60 though....
Our projects ... don't engage running animals; and we require 100% kill rates. Precision trumps all else. I appreciate all the data shared on the FLIR T70/75 and these RS units. While FOV is great if it can be had, ability to recognize and/or identify is more important to us.

ability to recognize and/or identify to us here in the uk is a must .. digi mag sucks....what we need is optical magnification

60mm units arrived today!

FLIR RS64 ThermoSight ? Tactical Night Vision Company

FLIR60mm_zps7ee095f6.jpg

The new FLIR RS64-60mm top end thermal scope has the new TAU 2.7 Image Enhancements built into the core, this is the latest version of TAU 2.7 firmware.

Also, there is a new FLIR RS-Series thermal scope upgrade enhancement available as of today, it has many excellent features added that owners have been asking for including.

1. Manual Flat Field Calibration Mode - you can now turn off the auto NUC and change it to manual NUC only, in addtion, since the TAU-2 core is shuttered, there is no need to cover the lens with the lens cover when performing a manual NUC. Manual FFC basically disables the auto calibration feature of the scope that normally occurs on a time/temp interval. In manual mode, the only time a cal happens is when the user does a press-and-release of the power button. A blue M appears on the display when in manual mode. Many people have asked for this capability and it is included in the new firmware upgrade.

2. User Presets - this is another valuable firmware upgrade that many users have asked for. The firmware upgrade provides three new user presets that store all scope settings including zero adjustment, reticle style/color, color palette, zoom level, etc. Just set it up the way you want it and save that setup!

It is ThermoSight R-Series Software Update 01.17.08

Personal Vision Resources

ENJOY!