• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW from XLR Industries **ELEMENT CHASSIS**

My first post.

I would also really appreciate this stock for a Howa 1500. I would love to have it here with me in South Africa.

Could you also supply a list of all your chassis models that fit for the howa 1500 (if any) so that I could check those out?

Cheers

Last edited:
Two questions:

1. Will there be a left-handed version and if so, when?

2. Will it only accept the carbine tube or can you install a fixed stock tube so you can run a Magpul PRS?

Thanks,

Tacos

You could always add one of these to it as well:
93bde216-3bb8-4763-af12-655bf7547a3a_zps8f9d17ee.jpg

It allows for anti-rotation, and adds a little length if that is needed.

I need Element for Savage LA. I'm hoping you will be offering this action soon.

Bom,

Did that stock require any modification ? It obviously has benefits over the PRS. How does it not rotate?

Bom,

Did that stock require any modification ? It obviously has benefits over the PRS. How does it not rotate?

If you look at the piece between the chassis, and the stock, there is an aluminum adapter piece. It fits into the buffer tube hole, and tightens with a castle nut, and the extension piece has a second hole for anti-rotation. If anyone is interested, I'll sell the buttstock and the adapter which will go on any chassis system that accepts AR parts. I'm swapping it out for an XLR basic stock anyway. I'm too short for that stock.

Sorry guys but we have some fixture length restrictions on the Element and due to the length of the Savage long action it would simply put the forend way too short. For that reason we will not be offering the Element chassis for the Savage long actions. We do have our Evolution and Carbon chassis for that rifle.

-Kyle ~ XLR

I am also curious! Keep up the great work Kyle!

I need Element for Savage LA. I'm hoping you will be offering this action soon.

Sorry guys but we have some fixture length restrictions on the Element and due to the length of the Savage long action it would simply put the forend way too short. For that reason we will not be offering the Element chassis for the Savage long actions. We do have our Evolution and Carbon chassis for that rifle.

-Kyle ~ XLR

What's the word on Tikka availability?

Just got my Element in the mail today. I currently have the KRG X-Ray and it'll be interesting to see how it stacks up against the Element. One thing is for sure, the Element has A LOT less screws than the X-Ray; I'm starting to get tired of chassis with "skins" and would rather work with plain aluminum. It would certainly make painting it a lot easier... :) Also got the folding adapter with it so I don't have to fuss with cheek rest anymore when cleaning.

Can't wait to take it out!

Is the 595$ price for a folder? Or do you pay the extra 115$ I add the folding option?

It looks like the $115 folder is in addition to the $595.

Kyle, just got my Savage Mo 10 to the range today with the Element. It is Awesome! You definitely have a winner there. I need to work with it some more but I would consider switching my AICS on my 260 to an Element if I ever made a chassis swap on that rifle. Thanks for an awesome product!

Ordered the Element for my FLCP-K a couple days ago. Should be here in a couple weeks. The anticipation builds and you guys ain't helping.

Seriously, glad you're enjoying yours.

Bailagent,

I think you will find this to be one of the best options if not the best option for the Savage Mo 10 SA. Especially if you are one that has a bottom bolt release. I got mine put together then had to wait until I got over this sinus crap to get out and shoot it. Best group of the day was .359 nothing over 3/4 in. With Savage Mo 10. SAS M47 suppressor and XLR Element with SWFA SS 10X.

a>

Last edited:
hows the buttpad in term of softness? can it be switch with limbsaver/etc?

I don't know if you could swap it or not but I find it be softer than what is on my AICS, actually I may end up liking this chassis better than my AICS. I don't think you will have any issue of the butt pad on anything form 223 to 308.

Not very soft... Compared to my AICS 1.5 I'd say they are about the same. It is quite a bit harder than the butt pad on my KRG X-ray, which is the most comfortable (for me) on stocks I've owned so far.

Just ordered my Element a few minutes ago...can't wait to get it!!! However, I do have a quick question for you guys...

I did order one of the 10 round AICS mags (.223) but I can't seem to find any 5 rounders. Does such an animal exist? Am I not looking hard enough? I need a 5 rounder due to PA's archaic hunting regs. Any help appreciated.

AI only build 10 round magazines. I am not aware of anyone that builds a 5 round AICS style 223 magazine. As the 10 round magazine is not stamped "10-round" you should be able to limit the depth the magazine accepts to only 5 as long as it is "permanent".

Thanks, Kyle ~ XLR

Just ordered my Element a few minutes ago...can't wait to get it!!! However, I do have a quick question for you guys...

I did order one of the 10 round AICS mags (.223) but I can't seem to find any 5 rounders. Does such an animal exist? Am I not looking hard enough? I need a 5 rounder due to PA's archaic hunting regs. Any help appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Kyle. After a little more digging I've found that there are no mag limit restrictions for rifles here in PA...just shotguns have the restriction so i'm good!

One shot, One kill!

Welp, got my Element on Tuesday...this thing is AWSOME! Unfortunately, Midway USA has decided to start using UPS Mail Innovations so my .308 baffle has not arrived yet so can't get to the range to shoot!

Only change I am gonna make to this bad boy is a different grip. Don't much care for the Ergo. Little to fat for my liking. Might have to switch over to the Magpul MIAD 1.1.

Pics to follow soon.

Absolutely beautiful rig, StaMic. Very classy. Great photography. Are you a pro or did you have some guy who does "glamour shots" shoot these pics? Either way, very nice job on the rifle and the pics.

My Element should be here tomorrow. Getting very excited for Thursday's range day with several friends.

Thanks but I'm by no means a pro. Those shots were taken by Mark at Accurate Ordnance. This rifle will be seeing a lot of action this deer season.

You'll like the element. It feels very nice and lite. Post up some pics when you get her set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks but I'm by no means a pro. Those shots were taken by Mark at Accurate Ordnance. This rifle will be seeing a lot of action this deer season.

You'll like the element. It feels very nice and lite. Post up some pics when you get her set up.

How do you find the buttpad? I'm not usually recoil-sensitive but I'm wondering if the buttpad on the Element is close to as soft as the buttpad on the Accu-stock that my FLCP-K shipped from the factory with. I r-e-a-l-l-y like the factory buttpad.

Planning on taking some pics at the range next Thursday, should all go well.

How do you find the buttpad? I'm not usually recoil-sensitive but I'm wondering if the buttpad on the Element is close to as soft as the buttpad on the Accu-stock that my FLCP-K shipped from the factory with. I r-e-a-l-l-y like the factory buttpad.

Planning on taking some pics at the range next Thursday, should all go well.

The butt-pad is really soft and comfortable. I'm not familiar with the accu-stock pad so I can't compare the two.

Can someone with a 20" barrel measure the length of the rifle while the element is folded?

You can figure the folded length by measuring from the trigger to the end of the barrel and adding 3.75". The length will vary based on what rifle you are using. For instance, a Remington 700 SA will be shorter than a Savage short action.

A Remington 700 SA 20" barrel with the folder will be 29.75" folded.

-Kyle ~ XLR

Can someone with a 20" barrel measure the length of the rifle while the element is folded?