• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New guy

BigUn

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Chelsea OK
Hey all I finally found this section after inadvertently screwing up my first post, LoL

Anyway- I’m Matt from Chelsea OK.
Been shooting for 15 yrs, compete in a few 3 gun matches every year, and have a 2200 yd range on my property. I make steel targets for myself and family/friends but haven't developed it into a business, just a hobby at this point.
Hopefully I can find some good info and share tidbits i’ve picked up over the years.
I’m an avid reloaded and sometimes wonder if I enjoy loading or unloading more!

Not real familiar with the forum or layout and not exceedingly computer literate so please bear with me and I’ll do my best

Last edited:
If someone could explain “points” to me Or tell me where to find the rundown I’d be eternally grateful

2200 yards? That's a good size range!

We can go farther if we set targets up on the neighbor but I dont have a setup to go that far so we’ve never done it.

It crosses a county road which makes my buddies a little nervous but the bullet travels several hundred feet above the road and we use a spotter to shut us down for traffic. LOL

Reactions: britneymadz