• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Irish guy living in CA.

corcoraj2002

Private
Minuteman
Hi there.

Found this site via calguns. Been shooting for the last 3 years, couldn't before as I lived in the republic of Ireland. Have a little collects, AR15, Remington R700, Winchester 1892 and a few handguns. Favorite is my Springfield 1911 stainless steel loaded. A lot more accurate that I.

Thanks,
Jason

Now that your a shooter; toast yourself with a wee touch of Tullamore Dew.

Why the hell did you move to commifornia? You are familiar with the expression; "out of the frying pan, into the fire"? Well good sir, in this case Ireland is the frying pan...haha! Welcome to The States!

Why the hell did you move to commifornia? You are familiar with the expression; "out of the frying pan, into the fire"? Well good sir, in this case Ireland is the frying pan...haha! Welcome to The States!

Well I didn't really have a choice with location. I was part of a start up in Dublin, Ireland. We were acquired by a company based in the bay area. CA is restrictive but in comparison to Ireland and the UK its great. Using the single shot exception rule, I can more or less get any pistol I want. Rifles gets a bit tougher.

With the 9th circuit court deciding on Peruta, we now seem to be getting access to conceal carry permits.

But thanks for the welcomes, and I am more of a Jameson drinker that Tullamore dew