• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Member Intro

Psawmiller

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2010
Ohio
Hello

My name is Paul I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I have read this site for years and have always found it to be extremely helpful, and I have always been impressed with the quality of the people on this site. I have received so much help from just reading posts that my goal is to just help someone else on this site if I can. I'm still pretty new to long range shooting here is my current equipment list,
Savage Model 10FCP(it's the one with the HS Precision stock I believe thats the correct model number)
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x42 mm
Burris XTR rings in medium height
EGW 20 moa base

I used to reload for a 243 I had but have not got it setup for the 308 yet just using gold medal match for now. Still wanting to upgrade to a new scope(my fiance and son are more expensive than I ever could have imagined). I guess thats about it for now all I can say is that I'm proud to be a part of this site.

Thanks
Paul

Re: New Member Intro

I too know the pain and expense of feeding more mouths than my own... They're still worth it though.
smile.gif

Welcome Paul!

Re: New Member Intro

I agree they are most definitely worth anything I can give. It's amazing when I was younger I never wanted a family now that I have one I would never trade it for anything. I just wish the job market was a little better where I'm at that would make it easier. Thanks for the welcome.

Paul