• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes New optics

truog1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2010
Iraq
Ok here is my issue. I am planing on putting together a 308 bolt gun. It's basically my starter precision gun. 308 Remington SPS, 20 inch barrel and I am going to restock it with a Mc Cree stock. I am going to have APA do some minor work on it. The problem I am running into is optics. Now I have some time on the M24 with the M3A but I know that's not what I am looking for. What I want is variable power mil/mil adjustments, illuminated reticule and sturdy. Also not looking to spend more than 1700 if I can. I know that quality optics cost. Now a good friend recommends Vortex optics but I have perused the web and I get mixed reviews on it. Customer service is great but is that because the first run are not up to snuff? So I am down to three makers other than them in Nightforce, Leupold, and maybe IOR. Some advice is appreciated

Re: New optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageStag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce 3-15x56 MIL/MIL MLR or MILDOT $1300 brand new HERE.
I personally like MOA, or I would be all over that deal. </div></div>

+1

Mine just arrived on Friday and I couldn't be more pleased. Definately hard to beat for the price.