• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Product: Triad Tapered Rear Bag

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
The Tapered Rear Bag (AKA: Lil Wedgie) applies a little science to an age old tool. While the old sock full of beads/sand/rice will still work, geometry helps the Lil Wedgie take the rear bag concept to the next step. By moving the Lil Wedgie front to rear under your rifles butt stock, you can quickly change elevation. Moving the bag allows for rapid gross adjustment and a little squeezing makes those fine adjustments. Turn the bag on end if you need to go a little higher. By adjusting the position of the bag, the Lil Wedgie can go from nearly zero elevation up to almost 6 inches. There is a single webbing strap on the fat end of the bag. Add a Grim-Loc or a carabineer and hook it to your sling on anywhere else you like.

The Tapered Rear Bag is a proprietary product of Triad Tactical, manufactured in the USA.

Specifications:
Weight: 20oz
Length: 6”
Height: 3.25”
Fill: Poly bead
Material: 1000D Cordura

Enough fluff, here are the pics:
400006-8.jpg

TT-BB-T-KH2.jpg

TT-BB-T-KH3.jpg

TT-BB-T-COMBO.jpg

They are currently available in Black, Khaki, Olive Drab and Multicam. Ranger Green and Coyote Brown are already ordered, but the ETA is unknown.

They are listed on the Triad site in the MISC SHOOTING GEAR section.

Re: New Product: Triad Tapered Rear Bag

This would be perfect for a Manners T2... Now I just got to decide on which color.

I recently sent some of these to the prize table at ASC and the fall sniper comp at Tiger Valley. Odly enough, two of the Lil Weggies ended up with shooters from here in KC....

I might have more colors before the end of the year, all depends on Eagle.

What would be the benefits of this bag over the other bag? does this style allow a broader range of adjustment? I need a bag that goes low yet very high since im shooting a POF-308 and i have to have my bipod legs up high at times to give me some room under the pistol grip. Which style would be better for my needs?

-James

By adjusting the position of the bag, the Lil Weggie can go from nearly zero elevation up to almost 6 inches.

Steve,

Just got my Lil Weggie (along with your Large stock pack, and RedMan do-dads) and I have to say; outstanding design. So simple I had a "why didn't I think of that" kind of moment.

The Large Stock Pack is another winner. Got it mounted, put a Mildot Master and two loaded H-S Precision 4 rd mags (308 flavor), or alternatively a full RedMan 20 rd card, and it balances the rifle nicely, offsetting the honking BiPod up forward.

Thanks the for fast service and innovative products...

Bob

If I had seen this earlier I would've ordered it when I ordered my large stock pack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By adjusting the position of the bag, the Lil Weggie can go from nearly zero elevation up to almost 6 inches. </div></div>

Whats the max height of the other bag you make for comparison sake?

This is the only bag Triad makes. When I have some time, I can do height comps for Weggie, RedTac, TAB and Badger.

Great idea, although I fear clicking on the link and visiting your website.

"Sorry kids, Santa had his sled stolen and will not be visiting us this year; but, check out all my new pouches...." LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the only bag Triad makes. When I have some time, I can do height comps for Weggie, RedTac, TAB and Badger. </div></div>

Ok i see now.. i didn't notice that the redman ones were made for Triad. That was the other bag i was considering between the weggie

Get all three! There will be uses for all of them somewhere. I have seen a couple of shooter change from the large to the redman where I shoot cause of the valley we shoot across. It drops down into the valley from bench to about 350yards then back up to someone level at 500y.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must post photos!! </div></div>

Steve,

Sure here you go:

Triad Little Weggie, Triad Large Stock Pack, RedMan ammo card, RedMan battery card all via Triad

DSCF1113.jpg

Stock Pack Large and Weggie

DSCF1114.jpg

Stock Pack with Mildot Master and RedMan 20 rd Ammo Card
DSCF1116.jpg

Stock Pack w/Mildot Master and two 4 rd H-S Mags

DSCF1115.jpg

Feel free to use them however you like.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great idea, although I fear clicking on the link and visiting your website.

"Sorry kids, Santa had his sled stolen and will not be visiting us this year; but, check out all my new pouches...." LOL.

</div></div>

OK, that made me laugh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coyote Brown Tapered Rear Bags are now in stock. </div></div>

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="font-size: 11pt">Thanks. I just ordered one. Though your website was terribly slow today and kicked me out twice. I got an email confirmation right away. Always good to order from you.

Bob </span> </span>

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="font-size: 11pt">Just got my shipping notification. You guys are awesome!

Bob </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the site was "crowded" today. </div></div>

Thats a good thing......I will be ordering one of the wedgies in a few days as soon as the funds for a mono-pod i just sold gets here...That is if this buyer dont back out also.I have never heard so many i will take it and then,well maybe i really dont need it.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coyote Brown Tapered Rear Bags are now in stock. </div></div>

Just ordered one. Thanks.

Ed

Great news. Now that last weeks shipment of Coyote Brown is almost sold out, guess what the Big Brown Truck brings me??

More Wedgies in Olive Drab, Khaki and yes, MULTICAM.

Fire at will, I'll try to keep up.
crazy.gif

Yes, even in Multicam.

And there will be a related product announcement tomorrow....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, even in Multicam.

And there will be a related product announcement tomorrow.... </div></div>

Oh rearry??? I'm very interested to hear. Love your products. I will be tuning in for this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, even in Multicam.

And there will be a related product announcement tomorrow.... </div></div>

interesting, interesting indeed!

Interested in hearing the news. I'm sure its something good.

You guys would be surprised how well this thing works. I use it in combination with my TAB rear bag. So far, no matter what position I shoot from, I've been able to manipulate them creating a <span style="font-weight: bold">very solid</span> shooting platform.

-Pat