• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Schmidt & Bender PM2 6-36x56

Reactions: rydah
The only idea I can imagine is they are trying to stay relevant and prestigious. Secondary market has basic 525 PMII’s selling for $2k-$2300. Sometimes with a mount.
I’ve noticed $2800-$3000 for 320’s and $3500-$4000 for 327’s it seems iirc.

I'm not a Horus cool aide drinker but damn... The tremor 3 is oucccchhhh lol

1651243248237.gif

I have a Short Dot Dual CC purchased from Doug back when.
I will not even consider S&B now!
-Richard

Reactions: clonebuilder
Is this, the new ZCO, and Razor HD3 a response to the NF 7-35x?
And if so, what is this optic doing the S&P 5-45x56 couldn't

It's pretty clear the direction optic companies this year. Somebody wake me when the "big dogs" decide to get into mid-range variables that aren't 2lbs for hunting and small frame semi's.
ZCO has a 2-13 ish coming that may interest you

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
Is this, the new ZCO, and Razor HD3 a response to the NF 7-35x?
And if so, what is this optic doing the S&P 5-45x56 couldn't

It's pretty clear the direction optic companies this year. Somebody wake me when the "big dogs" decide to get into mid-range variables that aren't 2lbs for hunting and small frame semi's.
there is the TT315M and TT315LRH

Are they even warm tho......
As I considered the joke, I posed the same question to myself. Ultimately, I’d rather be handed a cold bag of dicks because a warm bag…means there was a microwave involved or the product is…fresh?

S&B has just cut their own collective dicks off, so a gross(er) bag of dick warmness for the win!

Edit: this joke makes zero sense now. Original post got deleted. Making fun of S&B, but maybe Eurooptic felt like I was making fun of them? I love EO man!

Anyway, sorry to whomever took offense.

Last edited:
The 5-20US has been out for almost a decade now and they continue to raise the price, Schmidt must have really good long term strategies, most manufacturers are coming out with new models every 5 years or so, Schmidt just adds a new reticle or turret and raises prices on their original models.

What I don’t get is the redesign of the PM II 5-25 without tunneling, why not PM III or Gen II or something, that’s strange.

So why is this brand new design from Schmidt quite a bit less than models they’ve had for a while, makes me nervous that they cut some corners to meet a specific price point, and if they didn’t then how are they justifying the other older models going for so much more??? Inquiring minds want to know…

Patents are a problem

Only reason to buy a SB right now is if you need alpha glass under 12". The 520US is the only reason I buy SB anymore. TT, ZCO kill SBs offerings at their respective retail vs SB retail
prices. If SB thinks they will stroll in with a 6-36 at 5k and it will sell like zco or TT lol 😂.....
Awe contrary

1C967324-B2BA-4B4F-AA75-68BA7457EA1B.jpeg

I really hope TT and ZCO dont take this as a sign to raise their prices astronomically also.
You seen how much a TT costs now? Their sales folks aren’t mongoloids like the S&B folks apparently are, but a tano TT with a licensed reticle is over $6K retail.

Reactions: clonebuilder
You seen how much a TT costs now? Their sales folks aren’t mongoloids like the S&B folks apparently are, but a tano TT with a licensed reticle is over $6K retail.
Still much better than Schmidt and Bender's prices for old offerings.

(here's a cool secret btw if you didnt know: Calling euro optic or scope list can get you a deep discount on those). Probably just going to end up picking up a Gen2XR TT525P for my Xray 66

Reactions: JakeM
  • Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Reactions: Huskydriver
I could get a Vortex G3 6-36 for half the price or a ZCO 8-40 for $1200 less. This feels like whoever is setting prices isn't really paying attention to what the competition is offering.

HK and Bender are the perfect pair lol

I’m sure Bender will get a pile of taxpayer money selling these

HK and Bender are the perfect pair lol

I’m sure Bender will get a pile of taxpayer money selling these

SB doesn't have any prime contacts with the US.mil that I am aware of right now so I dunno wtf they are marketing to

SB doesn't have any prime contacts with the US.mil that I am aware of right now so I dunno wtf they are marketing to
They have in the past tho I see

A8A3BA37-D415-4217-9A2C-CE3340492521.png
BED4A290-8019-4D4D-8ECD-90B2B5A52761.png

Like somebody said it’s a possibility there’s something coming up with all these high hp scopes at once coming out

I just spent my SB 6-36 cash, I hope theses don’t come till fall. I will be taking a trip to EO before I commit to these. Scope prices are getting out of control. I could buy 2 budget NF 7-35 for 1 SB 6-36

636s are up on euros website apparently they do exist lol...

5.5k for a dtii+ turret.......
With 0.1 MRAD DTII+ it’s just under $5.2K:
https://www.eurooptic.com/Schmidt-B...2ID-1cm-ccw-DT-II-MTC-LT-ST-II-ZC-CT-Rif.aspx

Does this help or hurt the secondary market for S&Bs? I can see it helping in that any price savings is likely increased. I can also see it hurting if it harms the brand overall or discourages people from getting into the ecosystem because future prices to build out the collection will be excessive.