• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Schmidt & Bender PM2 6-36x56

You must be shooting a really inefficient cartridge if you needed 35 mils to get to a mile......hell my 6.5 cm is only taking 25mils to get there. My prc,Norma, and 338 all do it in less than 21
Shit 1 mile is where I have been doing load development the last month!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
33xc w solids, 35 mil 3k yards.

Lol you said 35 mils at 1774 yards above. Yea I'm not aware of to many scops with over 35 mils of internal you will need a eratac or a Charlie once you start needing much more than 35

Reactions: deersniper
Sorry my go to 338 LM load is only 18-18.2 up at 1774 depending on temps.. My 338 LM AI runs flatter w Warner 256 FL. AI AXSR 33XC barrel will be here next week.. should gain 75-100 fps. 40 mil of elevation would be nice just incase 😉

The new Zeiss and SB 6-36 offers 40 mil turrets I believe. Maybe March also?

S&B 39.5 mil looks like

Idk I don’t own one yet. Just going off factory specs. Should be internal travel?

Reactions: Huskydriver
Idk I don’t own one yet. Just going off factory specs. Should be internal travel?

Just a heads up most the sbs I have used have 35-37 mils internal but the turret will be the limiting factor depending on configuration chosen. I only have ultra shorts these days ymmv

Have you used the 395cm turret?

The 395s rock. It’s obvious which click you’re on (even with my aging near vision).

They work great, and the extra “ok, so it’s 0.05 per…that means… 19 clicks gets me to 0.95” stuff was second nature pretty quickly.

(with 3-27) And the usable elev is stupid. 20MOA rail + 20 MOA mount and 100y zero leaves me 33.25mil.

you order sb 6.36x56 with the dials you want, no wonder it takes ages to get
sb2022.JPG

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Joe Biden sent them all to Ukraine. Start looking on Romanian eBay, then you might get some for $400 and an anime tiddy mouse pad.
Afghanistan has a really good market for used USA military gear thanks to Branden.

Curious to how well these perform. Deciding between this and the updated 525.

I have time to wait. Will be going on my Tac Ops I just put an order in for last Friday. Need more reticle options though.

Reactions: BCX
I'm probably just dumb but is the only difference between the MT II MTC LT turrets and the DT II + MTC LT (besides the amount of turns obviusly) the way it distinguishes how many full rotations you've gone? I've had a couple S&Bs in the past with the DT II+ and they're really nice but never the MT II turrets. Are they essentially the same? The DT II+ are some of the best turrets I've felt, right behind the TT.

Last edited:
I'm probably just dumb but is the only difference between the MT II MTC LT turrets and the DT II + MTC LT (besides the amount of turns obviusly) the way it distinguishes how many full rotations you've gone? I've had a couple S&Bs in the past with the DT II+ and they're really nice but never the MT II turrets. Are they essentially the same? The DT II+ are some of the best turrets I've felt, right behind the TT.

The mtii+ feel the same but obviously twice as many clicks per mil

Didn't realize this was a dick swinging contest? :rolleyes: