• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Schmidt & Bender PM2 6-36x56

I’m too lazy to check if someone has already posted this, but here is the S&B official list of updated items on their 5-25:

1. Metal mag ring
  2. “…the diopter has been redesigned in order to attach our military grade Polarization Filter Ocular via a thread. The ribbed structure of the diopter adjustment makes it suitable for the tactical Tenebraex Ocular Lens Cover.”
  3. Flat turrets (D27)
  4. P5FL Reticle
So…STILL no mention of addressing tunneling or tumor.

Again, a complete redesign (not an easy mag ring swap) doesn’t make sense when the 6-36 exists…as it would surely drive costs into the same bracket.

So…STILL no mention of addressing tunneling or tumor.

Again, a complete redesign (not an easy mag ring swap) doesn’t make sense when the 6-36 exists…as it would surely drive costs into the same bracket.
Sigh.

Again. Call S&B USA and ask. Jerry will tell you it doesnt anymore.

Optics Trade has a video on YouTube showing the updated 5-25. According to the video it still has the tunneling effect and it does still have the illumination knob

Worthless because you can’t put a shark fin on it.

red-green-d97b842e194d63f5.jpg

Set youtube resolution / frame rate to 2,160pixel/4K it looks alot better

Also, Is this supposed to demonstrate daylight bright reticle ilumination or is this CGI :ROFLMAO:
I noticed that too, wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks but I think I can still see the illuminated center on the white bird, I'm so used to Schmidt's illumination being somewhat lackluster, but that looked impressive though it was an overcast day so let's see it under bright sun ;)

I noticed that too, wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks but I think I can still see the illuminated center on the white bird, I'm so used to Schmidt's illumination being somewhat lackluster, but that looked impressive though it was an overcast day so let's see it under bright sun ;)
Yeah. That and the P5FL looks pretty good. Just wish that center dot was 0.03/0.04 mils and not 0.07.

Reactions: BCX
Who do I speak with about getting the DTII+ swapped in place of my DT?

Multiple thousands of dollars?

I’d jump on that all day.

Thanks guys.
I have a box of 105 Hybrids I can sell to fund this.

Reactions: clonebuilder
I didn't think they could swap the standard DT turrets for the DT2, I thought the main scope body was different to accommodate the larger DT2 turrets and it was cost prohibitive to replace the entire scope body.

Maybe I got bad info or things have changed...

call the S&B USA Winchester, VA customer service line, I think its around 800, and reticle swaps are 550 for non horus non finnaccuracy

I think you are correct. I couldn’t find the email reply but I think it’s around 800 per turret. I was told that most people just do the elevation turret. I am sure they are amazing but i couldn’t justify the expense for my use.

Reactions: clonebuilder
Who do I speak with about getting the DTII+ swapped in place of my DT?
Or just buy one that already has them. :)

Or just buy one that already has them. :)

Cw turrets for a gentleman which I am not haha

• Haha
Reactions: Glassaholic
I didn't think they could swap the standard DT turrets for the DT2, I thought the main scope body was different to accommodate the larger DT2 turrets and it was cost prohibitive to replace the entire scope body.

Maybe I got bad info or things have changed...
I think you are correct, i called Jerry last week about upgrading MTC turrets to the new DTII and the main body is different. No go on my older 5-25 MTC MSR

I think you are correct, i called Jerry last week about upgrading MTC turrets to the new DTII and the main body is different. No go on my older 5-25 MTC MSR
I asked about that (DT or MTC to DTII) as well...LOL

My MTC version is a spare. The one on my rimfire is the original DT which is still pretty acceptable.

Just wait EO has a shipment coming. ;)