• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nigerian Princess needs your help

babyguppy

Old Salt
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2020
lol he never should have paid her back the money . Just and kept all the money and disappeared , now going to a court he's going to loose lol she is going to get the money she wants + extra maybe 1/2 his stuff and she was only a girl friend not even a wife . lol

He stole the money from her. If he had not won, she would be out the whole $10k. She should shoot the fucker in the face and take his $100M…

He promised to send 75% of it so she doesn’t get it.
All I have to do is send him $300 for processing fees.

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
Wait the article claims $10K in "Nigerian dollars". Nigeria doesn't use dollars, it uses naira. And 10K naira is around $21 and change.

But it was also written by either a fourth grader or a robot, from how it reads so who knows. Either way, I have some wonderful scopes for sale. I will ship at no cost to you but I need $5K USD in diamonds to expedite the process fees.

Wait the article claims $10K in "Nigerian dollars". Nigeria doesn't use dollars, it uses naira. And 10K naira is around $21 and change.

But it was also written by either a fourth grader or a robot, from how it reads so who knows. Either way, I have some wonderful scopes for sale. I will ship at no cost to you but I need $5K USD in diamonds to expedite the process fees.
Do you accept flips?

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
Math is also a little off here. 100x $10k is only $1M, not $100M. But I'm still good to send $50 to help a lady out. Just need the international Paypal address, F&F of course.

Do you accept flips?
How you dare?! Scopes are legit! I sue you! Make me extra-special mod or I own site by tomorrow!

1675621958799.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b