• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No one is ever going to do anything

There will be a time when someone who doesn't have anything else to lose, may light the fuse. I hope it doesn't have to come to that. I hope that the pendulum will swing back to the center soon. But it may not.

But I don' t believe it will be an individual, but a group of like minded folks. If not, it's just a crazy person acting up. There have been a few in the last 5-10 years, but their actions were considered to be from a mentally ill person. I am closely following VA to see what happens. With local governments disavowing what the governor is trying to do, this could be the beginning of a movement.

Reactions: deersniper
There will be a time when someone who doesn't have anything else to lose, may light the fuse. I hope it doesn't have to come to that. I hope that the pendulum will swing back to the center soon. But it may not.

But I don' t believe it will be an individual, but a group of like minded folks. If not, it's just a crazy person acting up. There have been a few in the last 5-10 years, but their actions were considered to be from a mentally ill person. I am closely following VA to see what happens. With local governments disavowing what the governor is trying to do, this could be the beginning of a movement.
That's my thinking exactly. Richmond lit a prairie fire that I don't think they expected. Look at what"s happening all over the country, even in states that are historically unfriendly to the 2A. Heaven forbid it ever comes down to breakin down doors. Sooner or later you run up on that fella that feels like there's nothing to lose, and that could be the next "shot heard 'round the world". Once everyone is on high alert, a lot of folks will have their finger on a hair trigger, and it won't work out nice for many folks, their side or ours. Remember, the colonists endured a ton of shit, but when ol george sent his boys to collect the powder and lead, that was the final straw.

You are assuming because some people have "clammed up" and folks are withdrawing from the spotlight, that they have given up or disconnected?

FFS think beyond your nose and be a bit more patient with your fellow rednecks and Patriots.
As rights go out the window tick tock tick tock, when is this clock going to chime? Patience is what got commifornia to where it is now. Not to mention idiotic “compromise”. Should’ve been a fucking uprising 20 years ago, dragging these communists into prison.

Reactions: deersniper
I too often wonder how things got so messed up with taxation approaching the 40% mark and the double, triple, quadruple taxation if not more that is present in today’s society that has become the norm.... I contribute this to lack of transparency or awareness.... if we each had to cut a physical check to the government each month for our taxes we would have been in anarchy decades ago but instead much like my Amazon prime account government realized that if made convenient it would be adopted as normalcy.... think of it as that one reoccurring payment you always question but is not that concerning when you check your account.... eventually you will call and see what it is but it takes a while to be irritating

Government is nothing more than a modern day mafia.... a business like any other.... they extort you for protection and if you don’t pay they send their henchmen to your door (IRS). Quite possibly the inventors of the Ponzi scheme!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I too often wonder how things got so messed up with taxation approaching the 40% mark and the double, triple, quadruple taxation if not more that is present in today’s society that has become the norm.... I contribute this to lack of transparency or awareness.... if we each had to cut a physical check to the government each month for our taxes we would have been in anarchy decades ago but instead much like my Amazon prime account government realized that if made convenient it would be adopted as normalcy.... think of it as that one reoccurring payment you always question but is not that concerning when you check your account.... eventually you will call and see what it is but it takes a while to be irritating

Government is nothing more than a modern day mafia.... a business like any other.... they extort you for protection and if you don’t pay they send their henchmen to your door (IRS). Quite possibly the inventors of the Ponzi scheme!
You nailed it.

They won when withholding was instituted. People don’t even think it is their money.

And just like the mafia and their protection money. Cause terrorism/crime/bad roads etc then demand more money and freedoms from us to fix it

You nailed it.

They won when withholding was instituted. People don’t even think it is their money.

And just like the mafia and their protection money. Cause terrorism/crime/bad roads etc then demand more money and freedoms from us to fix it

You are 100% correct! With withholding, it passes under the radar.... with most it’s unnoticed and like you said some don’t even perceive it as theirs to begin with!

As rights go out the window tick tock tick tock, when is this clock going to chime? Patience is what got commifornia to where it is now. Not to mention idiotic “compromise”. Should’ve been a fucking uprising 20 years ago, dragging these communists into prison.

Callifornia happened due to it's casually minded politics, the 2A is a secondary (at best) voting concern in the metro centers. But VA is different. The politicians are wanting to TAKE AWAY these right. CA is lost due to it's citizens, VA may be saved because it's citizens.

I think about this all the time!!!! When I sit down and pay my bills each month! I think about what if I had to write a check that said IRS each month and fill out the amount. I just filled my taxes and I almost shit when I seen what I gave the government this year! I didn't even make that much my first year as an engineer new hire!

You say 40%, but I think it is closer to 50%! Everything you buy is taxed, then you pay personal property tax, income tax, licensing fees, etc. We bitch about them wanting to take guns, what about the amount of money they STEAL from us!

What I really love, is I am the one that went to college, paid the tuition, studied, then got a job, worked my ass off, did my best to become a better person and in return, I get to pay the gov't a larger portion than those that did nothing! I am punished for my success! I go gamble money in the stock market and make a huge return.....the gov't gets their share! They didn't take the gamble, I DID!

Nevermind......i'm just bitching about something that will never change! Could you see the founders giving 50% of their income to the gov't? Paying a tax to ride a carriage on the roads, and then pay a tax to own the horse and the carriage? BITCH PLEASE!

Reactions: TEXA$$TEEL
Could you see the founders giving 50% of their income to the gov't? Paying a tax to ride a carriage on the roads, and then pay a tax to own the horse and the carriage? BITCH PLEASE!

Seriously oppressing their fellow citizens, many of whom paid in blood for the revolution was actually one of the first things the "founding fathers" or rather the first version of government they setup did.

Because God forbid the bankers would have to wait a bit extra to get paid on their speculative loans....

No sooner was the revolutionary war won and victory declared than good old GW himself was gathering thousands of men to go force those hillbillies to pay extra "sin" taxes at gunpoint... and we do mean at gunpoint.

Those rabid jackass politicians are surrounding LE with third rails.

They get to weigh a very real resentment for the laws to be enforced against the prospects of their own unemployment, retirement ineligibility, and eventual dependence on welfare.

I pray that the less tightly wrapped don't take their angst out upon them.

The only mad dogs in this scenario are the fools that other fools have allowed themselves to be bribed into electing.

Meanwhile, we find ourselves being coaxed into 'pots and kettles' stress relieving fur balls among ourselves.

There's obvious blood in the water. Swim away.

Greg

For the most part, the US population is nothing but a bunch of frogs that have been put into a nice cool pot of water. However the fire has been started and the water is starting to warm up. It's just that we are too comfortable to worry about a little warmth in our lives.

This goes beyond the 2A, it's about our entire lives. Just look at the Demwits, they want to control EVERY part of our lives. Bernie is just the first. There will be more and if any ever sit in the Oval Office, you can be sure that's when some of us will start something....