• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR Feb 18th

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be Saturday February 18th
It will start at UPDATE 10:00 AM
The match is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along.) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 900 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

The match is held on private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend please post in this thread or PM me. We can only accomadate 25 shooters so it is first come first serve so post here to save your spot.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. All new shooters are encouraged to come and give it a try, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.
The range is just off Hwy 40 at the Park City exit.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR Feb 18th

Shooter List
1. Yotedog65284
2. Rocca
3. Impulse
4. McGuyver
5. Vharris19
6. Will S.
7. Clayn B.
8. Blackwhiskey
9. Blackwhiskey #2
10. navajo1018
11. Blackwhiskey #3
12. Utahstroke
13. Mustafa
14. Coldboremiracle
15. Mlr75
16. RA10X
17. Tyler
18. Jeff H.
19. Russ
20. Ron Y.
21. Ron#2
22. Kent M.
23. MildotZ
24. Ron H.
25. Zack
26. Tracy
27. Crow
MATCH IS FULL

I would like to shoot this match. Would you also tentatively put down my friends Brent S. (Vharis19) and Will S. for this? I think they were planning on attending too.

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you also add BlackWhiskey #3 please?</div></div>

You got it buddy!

Hey, Curtis here, I figured out a gun for this match! Any info on how far out we will be shooting would help me out alot! I know it says 900 but there was talk about it not being that far?

Thank you

Curtis, I usually don't write up the course of fire until the night before the match so I can see what the weather is going to do to us! If the weather is nice and the snow is not to deep we will use the tower and that will result in a Max 900 yard shot. Have dope for 100,200,300,400,500,580,645,750,835,900.
95% oft the shots will be from 100-645.
If there are any other questions feel free to ask away.

Sorry guys but I just got an email that I got into the TPRC last minute and I will be shooting that on the weekend we were going to host the PCPR match.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Sorry to cancel on you guys</span>, maybe if my dad stays he can still put the match on for you guys???

Thanks guys!

GREAT NEWS!!!! My dad said he would host the match while I am gone on the 18th. He requested a 10am start time, and he said all shots will be from the berm so max range is only 645 yards.

Please post here if you would like to be added or taken off the shooter list.

Thanks Dad.. AKA Utahstroke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ME!!</div></div>

Dude are you coming out of hideing?? Havent seen you in a while and now I'm going to miss it.

That's right, you guys are MINE to abuse on the 18th. No more Mr Nice, Snag won't be there to wipe tears, hand out teddy bears and stroke ego's. Ha.

10am Shooter Meeting
No Sighting Before (Cold Bore Stage)
60 Rounds
8 Stages
100 to 645 yards
Paper and Steel
Lunch Provided

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ME!!</div></div>

Dude are you coming out of hideing?? Havent seen you in a while and now I'm going to miss it.</div></div>

I quit my job, so I have some free time! ^_^

Now, if only I could get some free bullets too.....

When are you leaving town? Maybe we can meet up before you go?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ME!!</div></div>

Dude are you coming out of hideing?? Havent seen you in a while and now I'm going to miss it.</div></div>

I quit my job, so I have some free time! ^_^

Now, if only I could get some free bullets too.....

When are you leaving town? Maybe we can meet up before you go?</div></div>

Yea I am going to be scrambling to get things loaded up befor I leave on Thursday. I would like to spend alittle time at the range this weekend to confirm that my old 260 still has enough life left in it to make it through the match!! If you wanna meet up at the range let me know what day works best for you, and anyone eles that wants a practice session.

Hey can I have snags spot at #2?
smile.gif

Please keep me and my crew signed up.

Ok, dumb question Eric: what is TPRC?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McGuyver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please keep me and my crew signed up.

Ok, dumb question Eric: what is TPRC?</div></div>

The TPRC Tactical Precision Rifle Challenge) Is a yearly match that is held in Phoenix, AZ. It is an excellent match and draws alot of really great shooters. Hosted by the folks from LRPRS.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2740872#Post2740872

Eric & Leo,

Great to see you both @ WHACE, I hope you still have a spot for me! And yes Leo I am bringing new toy's to play with!

Z

Looks like its going to be nice weather for a change!

Only got room for 2 more shooters!! Better claim them now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like its going to be nice weather for a change!
</div></div>

Depends where you look. KSL weather says sunny. MSN weather says snow.

It looks to be a full house, the line will be "cozy" and limited to needed equipment only. Leave the kitchen sink in the truck. Any fire wood offerings would be nice, no nails.
We want to keep things moving along and will be starting @ 10am sharp, unless I am late do to self medication abuse the night before. Ha.
See ya Sat!

What is the new max round count for this match? I need to know how much ammo to load up. You mentioned 60 in the original post, but that was before you eliminated the last two stages from the platform. So what would the new round count be?

edit: I just noticed Utahstroke posted 60 rounds with 8 stages from 100 to 645 yards. I guess this is the final round count then?

^%$#@%^#6!!!!!

Hey Leo,
Im gonna have to drop out. My shower base has craked so I get to spend the weekend putting in a new shower.

Anyone want to help?
smile.gif

This Sucks. There goes the money for a .22 for the cheapskate shoots plus a bunch.

Please note, there will be NO sighting in before the match. We have a Cold Bore stage first. Be ready to go at 10am.

Thanks to you shooters!! Another great match and a perfect day.
Thank you for the support! As always I welcome input to make it "more betta".
Snag called tonight from Phoenix, pleased with his overall shooting today. He shoots the "Wash" tomorrow.
I will get scores posted tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are not alone sir!!! there shall be more soon. </div></div>

You are right. I picked up my .260 conversion kit this week and hope to make the next PC match.