• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nucleus Orders

The order page has changed so I cannot provide a link, but if you ordered directly from ARC the store page clearly stated that the deposit was non-refundable.

EDIT: found a link to the order page. The page no longer exists, but even the link itself contains the words "non-refundable-deposit": http://www.americanrifle.com/produc...n-26-with-deposit-425-non-refundable-deposit/

I dont have an order with ARC, I have one with PVA but the JH clearly stated deposits are non-refundable. I would be surprised if ARC was any different

Finally spoke with ARC, the issue has been resolved. Communication may not be their strong suit, but Justin was very polite on the phone.

Hell I'll take it if ARC will transfer it to me.

edit: Assuming it's right hand, short action. Don't care on the bolt face, I have a .308 action/boltface and a separate magnum boltface on the way.

I'll give you your $250 right now for your spot in line for a right hand short action... PM and I'll help sort it out with ARC.

I agree, lets get the thread back on track.

Order 238X here patiently waiting for my turn to come. Even though it’s been longer than what they originally said for delivery, I understand that this was more popular than they originally thought and are dedicated to making sure every action is top quality.

Im droolin'. If anyone has any info regarding when PVA Barreled action orders will be filled with relation to the ARC Direct Nucleus orders, lemme know! Im very curious but not enough to bug any of the manufacturers about it, theyre busy as is!

Reactions: JLP.Payette
Order# 2686 here long Action magnum Bolt Face and a Bar-Loc. Contacted ARC to see if I could cancel and use the $300 I put down towards a M10 QD-L Mount. Not expecting to hear back but if someone interested in taking over my order for $300 let’s see if we can have someone from ARC make it happen for us.

So you placed the deposit on speculation now you want to put a $50 in your pocket without the inconvenience of having to take the action. I'm embarrassed to be on the same forum as people like you.

How is he pocketing $50? My preorder with barloc was $315 with shipping?

How is he pocketing $50? My preorder with barloc was $315 with shipping?

Ahhh...Pardon me, I missed the barloc, my preorders were only $250-- I'll just delete my post before everyone realizes I am an idiot.

Reactions: spife7980
I was able to cancel my order and buy a M10 QD-L with my deposit. Pumped because I have a Bushnell DMR II Pro arriving Friday.

Sounds like you should just take delivery of the action and sell it here. I doubt you would have it very long.
I agree; based upon the high demand for this action, you should be able to get your money back fairly quickly.

You have no clue how many are or aren't nucleus orders along with how many orders are for multiple actions. You are guessing and nothing more than that. You are welcome to call it whatever you like though, we will sit back and laugh at you some more. It's just like the barrel swap thread where you've never changed a barrel but know the best setup to have.
Don't bother. This guy is hellbent on being a troll. He's been called out for pulling random numbers out of who knows where,but continues to do it. Just enjoy the free entertainment.

Reactions: Bradu
Any word on when they’ll be opening up orders again?
That’s funny. I don’t think anyone knows. Considering they shut down pre orders the way they did, and considering the demand for Hancocks, I think ARC is going to be making actions for a while before they open up other orders.

Give it a few minutes. Someone will come flyin’ in with a Wild Ass Guess.

Lol come one now, all we need to know are the variables x, y and z along with a couple email responses and we will have a projected timeline of when they will be ready for more orders.

Yesterday they said they ran into issues with machining extractors, so a few days turned into possibly a week before they ship mine. Crosses my fingers.

That’s funny. I don’t think anyone knows. Considering they shut down pre orders the way they did, and considering the demand for Hancocks, I think ARC is going to be making actions for a while before they open up other orders.

Shame.... was recovering from surgery during the preorder. Would’ve liked to just gotten on the waiting list.

Take the square root of your order # multiply that times the dia of your bolt head and divide by density altitude. Boom! There's your ship date. Don't know what all the fuss and speculation is about. Math never lies...

Would that be the density altitude at my location or at ARC's location? Purely for curiosity's sake, lol

Would that be the density altitude at my location or at ARC's location? Purely for curiosity's sake, lol

Take the average of the two, square root that number, then square the result and that should get you pretty close. The answer will be clear at that point.

1cecc4c9304db66084b1db41ead63ff0.jpg

Just thought I would share what I learned recently. I ordered around noon on Jan 17th and my order number is 242#. I was able to speak with Justin at ARC on the phone recently and he told me that I was in the first batch of actions and should be getting my email soon. He also said he thought the first batch of actions would ship in the next 7-10 days or so. I do not know how many actions make up a batch.

Just thought I would share what I learned recently. I ordered around noon on Jan 17th and my order number is 242#. I was able to speak with Justin at ARC on the phone recently and he told me that I was in the first batch of actions and should be getting my email soon. He also said he thought the first batch of actions would ship in the next 7-10 days or so. I do not know how many actions make up a batch.
Thanks for this information; it is encouraging to those of us who ordered after you.

Reactions: Sierra770
Has anyone ordered their barrel from PVA and received it? Just curious where they are at as far as shipping orders.

I've also ordered barrels from PVA, lacking an action wrench I thought I would push the easy button and have ARC ship the actions to PVA and let them spin them on and ship to my FFL.

I have a 6mm creed barrel coming from Josh, hope they aren't too far out being it shouldn't be too much longer till my number is called with ARC...

Not sure if this is an action question or Barloc question forum wise but here goes. Arc sells 3 different versions of the Barloc from what I can see. Is the recoil lug (on the Nucleus) different depending on whether you want to use the Barloc?