• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nucleus Orders

Screenshot_20180623-021412.png

When they start showing up in the wild, if somebody could measure the height of the rail (20MOA) above the action threads, I'd really appreciate it. Trying to do some scope ring math.

Reactions: Ericsl2
Looks like I won't be getting mine today, the package still just shows "label created". I'm guessing that they are still putting the finishing touch, or are batching the orders.

Looks like I won't be getting mine today, the package still just shows "label created". I'm guessing that they are still putting the finishing touch, or are batching the orders.

Same here. Tracking number, but not in UPS system yet.

I just had some financial issues crop up. Uh. If anyone is interested in taking my place in line for a PVA Barelled Nucleus Action, feel free to PM me. I ordered just before SHOT but its with PVA not ARC direct.

I just had some financial issues crop up. Uh. If anyone is interested in taking my place in line for a PVA Barelled Nucleus Action, feel free to PM me. I ordered just before SHOT but its with PVA not ARC direct.

Sorry to hear, PM sent.

Received my "Final Invoice" and shipping notification tonight. Fortunately, I'm on vacation all next week. Hopefully, the action will arrive while I'm out of town.

Reactions: jgs8163
Received my "Final Invoice" and shipping notification tonight. Fortunately, I'm on vacation all next week. Hopefully, the action will arrive while I'm out of town.
Hope i get mine soon seems like i got my invoice a few days after you so hopefully mine ships in the next couple days.

Hmm I’m order 239X Jan 16th just confirmed by logging into arcs website no invoice yet, standard 308 boltface

Shipping label was created here. Doesn’t mention when it’s goinf to actually ship, but it appears to be soon.

My order was 24xx, so hopefully it ships this week. They don't have very far to go. I'm also in WA.

I've got another project already going now, so am fine with when my late, 1/27, order gets here is soon enough.

When they start showing up in the wild, if somebody could measure the height of the rail (20MOA) above the action threads, I'd really appreciate it. Trying to do some scope ring math.
I asked Bohem about his JHR. It has ARC M10 34mm low rings and a Khales K6i 6-24x56 with plenty of clearance to the barrel.

The 72° bolt lift should make occular clearance a non-issue.

I'm not sure what slope he has but that shouldn't have too much effect.

I think it's pretty safe to use low rings unless you have a chassis with a tube forearm.

Reactions: AKironhead
I asked Bohem about his JHR. It has ARC M10 34mm low rings and a Khales K6i 6-24x56 with plenty of clearance to the barrel.

The 72° bolt lift should make occular clearance a non-issue.

I'm not sure what slope he has but that shouldn't have too much effect.

I think it's pretty safe to use low rings unless you have a chassis with a tube forearm.

Thanks for the info. The ARC lows are .94 inches, the seekins I have are .82 inches so I may be pushing it with my 56mm objective SHV. The rail looks relatively tall in the photos, but I figured a measurement is the easiest way to know.

I ordered the morning of first day. Order 1691. (EDIT, my order is 233x, ARC issued a new invoice)

I got the email from ARC to pay and they are shipping soon!

Did you get your receiver number in your latest invoice? Based on my order/receiver number and yours, you might have #00001

According to a post on the pva thread, lefty actions are going to take a very long time to get out. I just ordered a suppressor 2 weeks ago. Not sure what's going to show up first! I know the wait will be well worth it though for both.
Supressor ATF wait is over 6 months. Buddy of mine is 9 months waiting for ATF final approval.

I just got m my invoice this morning
Order 329X ordered on Jan 16th late at night, standard 308 short action

Just recieved my tracking information for my Nucleus. Arriving Monday the 2nd. My order number was 238x.

Quick update, Every right hand action .308 bolt face action that has been paid for has shipped or is sitting on our UPS table waiting for pick up. We have more ready to go. We will be invoicing more customers right away.

Cheers

Quick update, Every right hand action .308 bolt face action that has been paid for has shipped or is sitting on our UPS table waiting for pick up. We have more ready to go. We will be invoicing more customers right away.

Cheers
Update much appreciated! (Fingers crossed UPS picks up Fridays haha)

Cheers

Thanks! Mine is on the way. Quick question, ETA on action wrenches?

Action wrenches are machined and are out for heat treat and coating, probably out a couple weeks.

We will be running all other bolt faces, rights and lefts next week. I would estimating 3 weeks out for all of them.

All the left handed receivers are made just need the make the bolt faces, extractors and bolts for them. We want to take care of our lefties out there. They always seem to be at the end of the line, not this time!

Cheers

Cheers
Thank you for keeping us updated periodically; it is much appreciated!

Reactions: Curt1521
Action wrenches are machined and are out for heat treat and coating, probably out a couple weeks.

We will be running all other bolt faces, rights and lefts next week. I would estimating 3 weeks out for all of them.

All the left handed receivers are made just need the make the bolt faces, extractors and bolts for them. We want to take care of our lefties out there. They always seem to be at the end of the line, not this time!

Cheers

So, just to be clear, when you said all .308 bolt faced actions that had been paid for are made and ready to be shipped, you meant all 308 bolt faced actions that had been ordered or just the ones that are fully paid for???

Cheers
Update much appreciated

So, just to be clear, when you said all .308 bolt faced actions that had been paid for are made and ready to be shipped, you meant all 308 bolt faced actions that had been ordered or just the ones that are fully paid for???

He said the ones that have been paid for

Reactions: b6graham

Just the one's that have been fully paid for. We are invoicing customers for their final balance as the actions are completed.

Reactions: MarkLeupold
235x shipping confirmation received, should be to Colorado on Monday.
That's pretty good shipping time too, 2 business days. I was somewhat expecting it to be 5-7 business day shipping with standard ground shipping.

Mine was just picked up today, deliver tomorrow (within WA state).

I will disappoint you again... UPS messed up the hold for pick up request and my FFL won't open until next Tuesday. :(

:D*In Transit* :D
I was hoping for expedited shipping for the $35 cost, but no dice. Mine is scheduled to arrive Thursday :cautious:

This is going to be a long week for you.

Mine is also in transit and due to get here Friday. But I live on the right coast.