• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Nv for ar-10 and night force total noob

B

boomer81

Ive read the wiki page and done my research as to what im looking for some type of pvs-22 ad on. but i make no bones as to i am a noob to night vision. I have a new armalite ar-10. Im building And a nightforce 5.5x22x50 nsx mrad.I just pulled it off my bolt .308 i sold.

So what are good brands good warranty,I got a $3500-$4000 budget also ive seen some of those acog/nv combos on ebay. im gonna have to buy another scope for my new .700 338 lapua. So if there is a better scope setup for nv and i could use the nxs on the 700 .338 i will go that way. Thanks to all

Re: Nv for ar-10 and night force total noob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boomer81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive read the wiki page and done my research as to what im looking for some type of pvs-22 ad on. but i make no bones as to i am a noob to night vision. I have a new armalite ar-10. Im building And a nightforce 5.5x22x50 nsx mrad.I just pulled it off my bolt .308 i sold.

So what are good brands good warranty,I got a $3500-$4000 budget also ive seen some of those acog/nv combos on ebay. im gonna have to buy another scope for my new .700 338 lapua. So if there is a better scope setup for nv and i could use the nxs on the 700 .338 i will go that way. Thanks to all
</div></div>

With your current budget, a PVS-22 will be way out of range. If you can squeeze a few more dollars out, our new WASP clip-on will be out at the end of the month that may meet your needs. We are also having a special pre-order price announced very soon.

As for day scopes, Nightforce as you know are very good along with any of the S&B's, US Optics etc. work very well for clip-ons.

Here is a link on the new WASP. http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3792769#Post3792769