• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One protester shot and killed in Austin. Approached the wrong car with a rifle and the driver went 'hot.'

The first string of shots came from THAT fuckface. He was either shooting at the car, and missing, or he was shooting into the air, channeling his inner Raz Simmons Al-Baghdadi, whatever his fucking name is...

The next few shots were of this same fuckface getting sent to meet his Creator...

This kinda reminds me of that Rolling Stones concert back in 1963 when the Stones hired Hells Angels bikers for security... Some woman's mature vaginal pet pulled out a Walther PPK and fired four shots at the stage and narrowly missed the band members performing. In the next few seconds, all you saw was 3 HUGE bikers swarming on top of that fuckface... When they got up again, the douchebag was gutted like a fish with a Bowie knife by one of the Hells Angels... Dead on scene... They did not even need to autopsy the fucker, because the biker's knife had done all the work already...
And then one of the Angles did a celebratory cartwheel after token got gutted at Altamont.
Too bad the patriot here in Austin didn't do a cartwheel after the commie POS got made good.

Reactions: FishinGuns

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200726114052.png
    Screenshot_20200726114052.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 211
The Rolling Stone concert took place at Altamonte, California in the 1969. The victim was beaten/stabbed to death. Going on memory here, but I seem to remember he may have had a weapon of some description. Not that the Hells Angles needed any excuse... I turned 14 that summer. The music was fantastic!

Reactions: Maggot
One of the comments from a poster on Arfcom LMAO.

"A “protestor” got killed? That’s too bad.

He should have been queefed into a truck stop toilet, but this works just as well."

'Truck stop toilet', man, thats brutal.

So my son was at the Weatherford rally yesterday.

Blm / antifa were compleatly out numbered and kicked around a little just for fun.

The main scheduled protest was at the courthouse to prevent removal of the statue, and antifa/ blm daid they were going to topple it.

Not happening that day!

Police, sheriff's, and some agency swat team were in place with exception of some crotch rockets and others doing donuts on side streets a few blocks away, my sons street.

The Patriots didn't carry many long guns this time but you can bet nearby.

We will see if city council recinds thier stupid decision to remove statue or not.

But blm and antifa were too big a puss to get it done that day.

If this happened anywhere else in Texas, they'd be throwing a party for the driver. But in Austin, the driver may actually find himself having to defend his actions in court.

If a Chinese Communist Nuclear Missile lands on Austin when the USA goes to war with China over Taiwan, I doubt too many Texans will be all that broken up about it......

But we'll of course be all about wiping out as many Chinese Communists as possible in revenge.... naturally.

If a Chinese Communist Nuclear Missile lands on Austin when the USA goes to war with China over Taiwan, I doubt too many Texans will be all that broken up about it......

But we'll of course be all about wiping out as many Chinese Communists as possible in revenge.... naturally.

If it landed on U.T. campus it would probably kill more Chinese than anything.

So my son was at the Weatherford rally yesterday.

Blm / antifa were compleatly out numbered and kicked around a little just for fun.

The main scheduled protest was at the courthouse to prevent removal of the statue, and antifa/ blm daid they were going to topple it.

Not happening that day!

Police, sheriff's, and some agency swat team were in place with exception of some crotch rockets and others doing donuts on side streets a few blocks away, my sons street.

The Patriots didn't carry many long guns this time but you can bet nearby.

We will see if city council recinds thier stupid decision to remove statue or not.

But blm and antifa were too big a puss to get it done that day.
I bet that was a traffic clusterfuck deluxe!!! That courthouse area is a nightmare. Good job citizens of Weatherford TX!

Reactions: Snuby642
Probably didnt expect return fire and was in it for the thrill of intimidation.

Id assume if you are approaching an unknown occupied vehicle while armed (and given the context of current climate) you better be ready to die for your cause. Or at least be ready to fully engage.

We all seen this coming though. Its a numbers probability game. And the numbers are that this and more cases like this are enivitable and will likely increase in frequency.

Id say all going according to plan TBH.

Whether true or not; I completely and 100% agree, the driver should have waited until they were shot first...
Fuck no.

If some mob surrounds my vehicle, and some dipshit with an AK fires rounds in the air then approaches me.... thats absolutely a lethal threat with demonstrated intent. I'm not going to wait to get shot.

would have never have guessed that running up to a driver in a car with a gun yelling obscenities at them would have been a bad idea who knew he would have shot the terrorist , run over would have been my guess as that's what I would have done car vrs human , car wins that fight every time . Mad props to the driver for pulling a rabbit out of his hat with his own gun .

Anyone who second guesses the driver is either a Harvard Lawyer or closet ANTIFA/BLM member. There's no way that wasn't a good shoot. The last thing anyone is going to do is let a bad guy with a rifle take the first shot into their car before returning fire. That's insane thinking.

Anybody got a link or video of the rifle shots and Pistol shots they were posted somewhere here?

I couldn't tell what happened from the video. I heard 5 shots, then what sounded like 3 more shots a little bit later. I never did see anyone with a gun approaching the black vehicle. I watched the video 4-5 times, rewound it to around the time of the shooting, and still couldn't see much. Am I blind, or is it a video wherein only the sound is useful?

I'm pretty surprised that one getting smoked has taken this long. There were 4 bus loads of shit bag protesters that were delivered to Weatherford last night. I told her the vast majority of people in that town won't put up with that crap.
In Weatherford? GTFO. In my day in TX that was a nice tiny well to do distant burb of Fort Worth full of hard working folk. Why are people being shipped there to protest? The Weatherford I knew would not put up with any of that crap.

now that it appears the balloons gone up on this beach...can we make celebratory teabagging the commie bodies the preferred iconic visual for the archives. like for future memorial statues sake?

Reactions: Tokay444
WTF am I looking at here. Good guy in black car shoots first then an Antifa 'medic' shoots at good guy as he drives past?

That's what is being presented. Or at least they're building the narrative using that post.

I'm waiting to hear from the living shooter(victim) and am curious as to what caliber/gun he used. If it's a pistol caliber, then the above mentioned "narrative" won't fly. The first shots were clearly a rifle caliber similar to an AK's 7.62x39. The second volley of shots are clearly a smaller caliber and seem 'muffled' either from being shot from inside a car or from a distance.

Right now I'm of the belief the protester indeed tried to either stop of intimidate the car's occupants by shooting the car (engine block or tires?) and the car's occupants responded with better aim. I'm still working through the delay from the fist volley to the second. Which actually plays to the second volley coming form another protester referred to as "medic" shooting as the victim's car sped away. I did not see a car speeding away in the video and based on several videos I've seen, that would have to have been in reverse and not forward as the shooting video shows no car leaving immediately.