• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online training

Outcome

Monica
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2017
Colorado
I didnt see an error reporting forum, and please move this to the correct place if there is one. But I signed up for the online training, through SH not scout, and I still do not have access. I have cleared coockie, cashe, restarted browser and computer; wanted to make sure it wasnt something on my end. I was going to do the 6 month option but saw that everything was migrating so opted for the 30 day for the time being, I have the paypal receipt. Tried PMing Lowlight but inbox is full and I know there is a lot of movement and getting settled into the old site, but whated to bring this to your attention for when you have a moment. I also need to vet my mil creds for access to the Mil/LEO subforum. Thaks and glad to see your off of scout, I had an account but wasmainly a lurker so I'm not looking to update my post cout.

The system did not change your account ?

And I don't think I have a receipt, it is possible depending on how you paid it may not have cleared PayPal yet

What email for Pay Pal ?

Try it now I fixed it on your account

We'll have to see what happens with others as it wasn't turning on the permissions, this new change to the site is really giving me fits of bullshit

I changed it, hopefully it works moving forward

I'll try to sign up for it right now.

Update: didn't work for me either.

Update 2: I'm in.

Last edited:
Its working now thanks, do you want me to send you the reciept? And what info do you need to verify mil?

Guys,

the Online Training is working but not correctly, if you sign up you have to give me time to add you manually as it is not communicating correctly with Pay Pal..> The transaction goes through but nothing is coming back telling the site to add you to the Online Training Section

So based off the email from Pay Pal I am adding guys in manually until someone can give me an answer as to the problem as everything looks 100% but it's not

Frank I also paid for a subscription and im having problems too. my account doesn't seem to be changed. Thanks

Lowlight , I can see the Online Training forum and I never signed up for it, so there might be something wonky with your permissions. I can see it all, but not allowed to post in there.

I'm not a bleeding heart lib Dem so I don't want to take from anything I didn't pay for...

ETA: Appears to be fixed now, can't see it any longer.

Last edited:
Frank,
I can not see videos in online training, checked on my profile and it says I am still signed up. Could you check on this account

Same issue HMFIC, Subscription Tab shows online training, 6 months as active [April- Oct], without access. Thanks in advance for your help and efforts.

Last edited:
I more information than any of you are providing ... I have no clue what you are seeing or not seeing ?

If the account says "Online Training" under your name you have access ?

That access is in the form of the forum section,

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...rksmanship-unit/sniper-s-hide-online-training

Advanced Marksmanship section > Online Training

If you signed up, make sure you log out and back in to set the permissions otherwise it may not work

But I need information beyond - I doesn't work or I can't see it ... that tells me nothing at all

Did something happen to the online training section or was it moved? Ive been able to access it since my purchase but since yesterday when I go to the "Online Training" section it says "No Topics Found".

My Subscription doesn't expire until next month (5/10) so I should be good to go. Just curious to know if this is an issue with my account or a bigger issue altogether?