• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordering a McMillan A2 stock ?

ChrisF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2002
New Zealand
Hi Guys ,

My Question is about how to spec the pull on a McMillan stock with the adjustable pull spacer system ?

If I spec a pull of say 12.50 inches , is this basically the stock + buttpad to equal this pull ? ( ie minimum ) , so to adjust from the shortest pull ( ie the one I spec ) to a longer , its just add spacers correct ?

also RE the adjustable cheekrest ( the KMW loggerhead ) , can I spec this in the A2 , HTG M40A1 or McHale version stock ?

Cheers Chris

Re: Ordering a McMillan A2 stock ?

Chris, since you are in NZ...email McM and they will give you the details. Also don't over look Manners stocks too. Both are top quality and I have to plug the home company a bit.

Yes & No ,

I will probably order thru JW Precision , seems easier online , as Mcmillan is either phone or fax which is dearer for me in NZ .

As to Manners , I like some of their stuff , but they donot export so they are out .

Cheers Chris

im pretty sure they just sent some stocks to AUS. so give em a call.

Chris,

I would recommend ordering through JW Precision as well. His price will save you some coin then ordering through us direct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As to Manners , I like some of their stuff , but they donot export so they are out .

Cheers Chris </div></div> Hi Chris, We do have a stocking distributer in the AU, Lightforce. They usally have stocks in hand if not they always have bulk orders leaving about every 12 weeks. They are also making a few changes so that it will be easier for the guys in NZ to get there hands on our stocks. Let me know if I can help and we will get you fixed up.

Dude - when did you move to NZ? Shooting with Mitch any?

And the real question - why the heck would you buy an A2?