• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outback Benefit Multi-Gun Match CANCELLED

Malibumick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2008
TN
<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">CANCELLED</span></span></span>......

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">SEE GEORDIES POST BELOW</span></span></span>

October 22, Breast Cancer Benefit Match. Fee $50.00 per person. Plus benefit auction.
Start time 8am, auction @ 3pm.
Lunch provided.

100 round pistol, 100 round carbine, 100 shotgun (no slugs).
5 Stages. Post Below to enter.

Outback Shooting Range
300 Poe Prarie Road
Millsap, TX.

For additional information call Geordie Richardson 817-694-0788

Re: Outback Benefit Multi-Gun Match

Melanie and I will be there, we'll bring these...

FED_TGL12P8.jpg

Chase Stroud and Brandon Parscale will be there too.

We will be having an Auction at the end of this match . There will be various firearms and certificates for training classes,Including Rifles Only classes

Sorry to announce that this match has been canceled until we find another venue due to complaints from neighbors. Sorry for the inconvenience. Geordie

Wich neighbors? Damn city folk that move to the country.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to announce that this match has been canceled until we find another venue due to complaints from neighbors. Sorry for the inconvenience. Geordie</div></div>

Sorry to hear that, and many thanks for all your efforts.

The local shooting community will continue to support you, wherever you end up building a suitable range.

That sucks Geordie......sorry to hear of the issues. I was there with Andrew when we came out to look at the new place. You have done a ton of work and I know it's not cheap.

I know you want to be good with the neighbors but there shouldn't be any problems with that location. You're outside of city limits. Even inside of Weatherford the noise ordinance is 10pm.