• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paying an idiot $15+ per hour.

VIII. All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State. . . .

XIII. Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the Union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a Congress of the United States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.

Read away........................................................
You can throw that shit away now. That gov’t has long been taken over and voided.

Today as it stands after all the election fraud including the presidency, do we have in your opinion a constitutional federal government. Perfectly fine and okay. Elected by and representative of the people? Now and today?

You think Biden is a constitutionally elected president and the congress was elected and represents the people?
It does not matter what I think. Was there rampant fraud in the 2020 election, absolutely. Detroit's oldest voter was born in 1849, if he comes on TV and tells us about his childhood in the Civil War, I will concede the election was valid.

What’s your take on gov’ts mass murder disguised as covid?
It is exactly what you just said. 99.7% of all people who got covid survived without a vaccine shot. People who refused the shot where I work, all still work here. Even the one idiot who was screaming about wanting to kill elected officials. We call him, Wade. He had to get a mental health review but he is still here.

You are living in the past. I’m speaking of now. I have been this whole time.
What are you thinking is the "now". Rate payers are customers, not taxpayers. If you are so fucking dense that does not register you are the idiot I said you were. Why are you feeding the beast? Why not get off the evil highways and deny the evil utilities their share of your income? Man the fuck up already.

What we have NOW is illegal and you know it. The fact that you defend this shit is gross. You are a disgusting human. A statist.
I stand by my assessment of your stupid opinions. The fact you equate everyone in any public sector job as some sort of traitor just proves you are a fucking idiot. I doubt you even know what public sector means honestly.

I am disgusting? You are an idiot enjoying the benefits of the hard work of people like me and every other fireman, policeman, water, sewer, garbage, transportation or electrical worker who is getting it done 24/7/365 for assholes like you who dial 911 at the drop of a fucking hat, demanding your fair share because "I pay your wages".

How the fuck do you think anything in your worthless life works? I bet you think the roads plowed themselves after the snow.

I answered your questions you pussy, go back and answer mine.

Last edited:
It does not matter what I think. Was there rampant fraud in the 2020 election, absolutely. Detroit's oldest voter was born in 1849, if he comes on TV and tells us about his childhood in the Civil War, I will concede the election was valid.

It is exactly what you just said. 99.7% of all people who got covid survived without a vaccine shot. People who refused the shot where I work, all still work here. Even the one idiot who was screaming about wanting to kill elected officials. We call him, Wade. He had to get a mental health review but he is still here.

What are you thinking is the "now". Rate payers are customers, not taxpayers. If you are so fucking dense that does not register you are the idiot I said you were. Why are you feeding the beast? Why not get off the evil highways and deny the evil utilities their share of your income? Man the fuck up already.

I stand by my assessment of your stupid opinions. The fact you equate everyone in any public sector job as some sort of traitor just proves you are a fucking idiot. I doubt you even know what public sector means honestly.

I am disgusting? You are an idiot enjoying the benefits of the hard work of people like me and every other fireman, policeman, water, sewer, garbage, transportation or electrical worker who is getting it done 24/7/365 for assholes like you who dial 911 at the drop of a fucking hat, demanding your fair share because "I pay your wages".

How the fuck do you think anything in your worthless life works? I bet you think the roads plowed themselves after the snow.

I answered your questions you pussy, go back and answer mine.

There is our disconnect. You conveniently convinced yourself or fox news did, that the elections were valid. They were not which in turn invalidated the entire system top to bottom which is what I’ve been pointing out. You also dismiss the crimes against humanity that recently taken place and those still in progress. I cannot. The shit stinks as much as your strawman argument and irrelevant questions. We aren’t in the same discussion and have distinct differences of morality and right and wrong. One of us believes in individualism and the other the state. Your state gives all ideology closely resembles the leftists that you supposedly despise. You guys are much closer in relation than you care to admit. We are clearly on opposite sides of the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP and BurtG
Nice story. The federal gov’t is unconstitutional. It operates under no legal authority if the constitution is the supposed law of the land. It does operate and the states play pretend legitimizing a fake gov’t. This is called tyranny. End of story. Nothing else matters.

Your job as a fed boy legally shouldn’t exist. The fact that it does and is funded not by your “tax” money, considering it isn’t really revenue but an expense, but ours is a crime. I don’t give a damn what “good” you think comes from your god gov’t. It’s a treasonous gov’t with no legal authority, only brute force. Tyranny that you directly benefit from so you defend what shouldn’t be defended by attacking what shouldn’t be attacked. You pretended to take an oath against the very thing yet here you are now and yet you call me a liar and a mooch. That’s rich.
The federal government is unconstitutional? The Federal Government who WROTE the constitution and is the only one with the power and legal authority to change it. It was written by congress to superceed the articles of confederation before it. They were all "government" representitives and employees at the time.

You are a delusional fucking retard who doesn't even understand the basics of how this republic was founded and why.

The hilarity is you would be sucking little Chinese or Russian dicks if it wasn't for the people willing to lay down their lives so faggots like you can bitch about them.

So next time you are selling blowjobs to dudes at the local rest stop, know I am spending your tax dollars like a drunken fucking sailor and will buy my toys in your honor. Keep paying bitch.

4.6% pay raise coming in hot in January for my homies still on the grind.
2429765D-FF95-43F5-83C4-59B3C13E0D2F.gif

Hey Wade, did you know that every single firearms and round of ammo sold has a 11% FET built in? Thats right, 11% of all the money you spent on guns and ammo is going to Evil Globalist child Molester lizzard people who are working with the vampires and orcs to take away your rights. They aren't too scary since most are trannies but you are used to hanging around them anyway.

The money definatley does not go towards conservation, grants to states to help manage wildlife populations, fund shooting entities or help develop public land for hunting and shooting. The lizzard people get it first.

Wade I am very happy your caregivers can get you access to the internet so you can rant. Jerry's Kids is a fantastic program and I will send them some money at the next CFC, using taxpayer dollars. Just so you know that you are subsidized but stolen tax dollars.

There is our disconnect. You conveniently convinced yourself or fox news did, that the elections were valid. They were not which in turn invalidated the entire system top to bottom which is what I’ve been pointing out. You also dismiss the crimes against humanity that recently taken place and those still in progress. I cannot. The shit stinks as much as your strawman argument and irrelevant questions. We aren’t in the same discussion and have distinct differences of morality and right and wrong. One of us believes in individualism and the other the state. Your state gives all ideology closely resembles the leftists that you supposedly despise. You guys are much closer in relation than you care to admit. We are clearly on opposite sides of the line.

This is where you slip off the rails yet again. I've never said the elections are valid. Those were the voices in your head. If you believe the elections are or were "invalid" what did you do about it? Did you "release the kraken" or some such bullshit? Did you donate to anyone fighting in court? I'm betting the answer is a solid NO. You took to the internet to scream at people who agree with you.

You have to understand the breath and width of the fraud. It is not something that can be corrected with a Jan 6th protest. Every news network including Fox happily overlooked glaring fraud and proclaimed FJB the president. This means EVERYONE is in on it and getting paid off. The FBI and the entire DOJ are working on the side of the fraudsters, judges are blindly ruling for the fraudsters and courts are supporting the fraud.

In short, unless you are willing to back up your blather and bullshit with blood you are fucked. I doubt you have enough guts to take a solid shit, much less join an armed insurrection. You seem more like an FBI informer to me. Keep screaming for other people to do it then rat fuck them.

Humanity does not think it is having crimes committed against it. While you are thinking there are "crimes against humanity", about 95% of the world took those fucking shots. The percentage of people who had reactions and serious health problems was high and they are happy to kill their children and parents to gain imaginary protection. Again, you are fucking wrong in your understanding of events. Because I disagree with you, does not mean I agree with or support them, only a fucking idiot would think that.

You honestly have no idea what is right and what is wrong. Why you hold your ideas and versions to be the end of all discussion is a question for the ages. You are at best a windbag. Same goes for your version of "morality". When the fuck did you become the asshole who decided what is moral and immoral? You are literally the definition of delusional.

You know nothing about my ideology. Your guess is all fucking wrong as usual. Again, you have some mental impairments that effect your ability to think and reason. Rate payers are different than taxpayers you fucking idiot. Our customers are like the customers for NetFlix or cable TV or maybe internet service, they buy the product we sell. A fucking dipshit peddler should know that.

Answer the questions pussy. Stop deflecting. When a government employee from any state, local or federal agency wants to buy whatever commissioned bullshit you peddle, do you sell it to them? If so, why? A moral and virtuous cunt like you should refuse because that would be taking ill-gotten gains from your fellow taxpayer, right?

Yet again and for the 50th time this year we have turned another thread about some topic other than Wade and his fucking persecution complex, or poor fucking Wade has to pay taxes and feels like he is being robbed into a thread about a delusional dipshit who thinks we are all stealing his tax money. You need to seek mental health help as soon as possible. You are honest to God sad.

The bible says to stop being a cheap cunt and pay your taxes you piece of shit, that is a direct quote by the way.

' Don't collect more than is legal, he told them." And in Romans 13:6-7, St. Paul writes, "That is also why you pay taxes, because the authorities are working for God when they fulfill their duties. Pay, then, what you owe them; pay your personal and property taxes, and show respect and honor for them all."

According to the bible, Joe Biden works for God. Now what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Na, I don't work for the government...

You cannot possibly know that. you could have bought, sold, paid, traded or given something to someone who once knew a person who may have worked for the government, any government and therefore you are tainted. If you have ever paid taxes without flying into a rage at the cashier and cursing her for her part in the destruction of the constitution..................................................................well you know.

people doing the hard work
Gov “workers” doing any semblance of hard work ?

FC2F28F6-E1B4-4EAE-AB57-E328E2E1BC21.gif

public roads, public power, clean water and safe to consume foods, drinks and drugs
Private contractors do all that. Not lazy ass gov workers.

If you really are a productive person why are you taking up for the 99 percent of your co workers who do Jack and shit.

Also lol about getting the I pay more taxes Dick out on Snipershide. You gonna come up short

you know that every single firearms and round of ammo sold has a 11% FET built in?
Yeah it’s bullshit that recreational / comp
Shooters that spend 1000x the money on guns ammo. Get to pay for Elmer Fudds I buy one box every 10 years public hunting land.

More bs is these taxes pay for public land than the Prius driving granola munchers get them closed to hunting and shooting

You cannot possibly know that. you could have bought, sold, paid, traded or given something to someone who once knew a person who may have worked for the government, any government and therefore you are tainted. If you have ever paid taxes without flying into a rage at the cashier and cursing her for her part in the destruction of the constitution..................................................................well you know.
Would that I mean I work for the mob, if they strong arm me for money? :unsure: 🤡 🤡

• Love
Reactions: BurtG
Gov “workers” doing any semblance of hard work ?

View attachment 8030345

Private contractors do all that. Not lazy ass gov workers.

If you really are a productive person why are you taking up for the 99 percent of your co workers who do Jack and shit.

Also lol about getting the I pay more taxes Dick out on Snipershide. You gonna come up short
Wrong. As someone who was responsible for hiring and managing those contractors...and knows exactly who does what across multiple agencies....you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Since homeboy was talking about utility workers in the PNW, about 75% of each lineman crew is federal workers and the rest is contractors. They make the same money have almost the same benefits and do the same work. When the power goes out in the middle of a snowstorm they are the ones hanging off a 200 foot boom on the side of a mountain fixing the shit.

Same goes for construction crews, heavy mechanics, heavy equipment operators, truck drivers, warehousemen all the way up to engineers, software developers and project managers.

Does it matter if they are contractors when the money comes from the same pot? The contractors are actually more expensive to the taxpayer, the companies they work for need to make a profit too.

Where did any of us take up for worthless and lazy workers? This is more made up mental illness bullshit like from wade who just pulls shit out of his ass. No one wants to see the shitty workers go more than the regular ones. Don't like it, change the laws.

Got any more bullshit today?

Last edited:
Wrong. As someone who was responsible for hiring and managing those contractors...and knows exactly who does what across multiple agencies....you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Since homeboy was talking about utility workers in the PNW, about 75% of each lineman crew is federal workers and the rest is contractors. They make the same money have almost the same benefits and do the same work. When the power goes out in the middle of a snowstorm they are the ones hanging off a 200 foot boom on the side of a mountain fixing the shit.

Same goes for construction crews, heavy mechanics, heavy equipment operators, truck drivers, warehousemen all the way up to engineers, software developers and project managers.

Does it matter if they are contractors when the money comes from the same pot? The contractors are actually more expensive to the taxpayer, the companies they work for need to make a profit too.

Where did any of us take up for worthless and lazy workers? This is more made up mental illness bullshit like from wade who just pulls shit out of his ass. No one wants to see the shitty workers go more than the regular ones. Don't like it, change the laws.

Got any more bullshit today?
There are zero federal workers on the line crews here.

There are zero federal workers on the line crews here.
It's location dependent. In the areas where there is a PMA tend to have the cheapest and most reliable power. The PUDs tend to be the most reliable and cheapest as well. They may not be federal but PUD are public employees and most fall under the state pension plan.

Want to know what's crazy? Since the are non profit they actually pay their workers well AND maintain and improve the equipment unlike the dickheads down in California or Texas or New York. Rolling blackouts must suck.

Linemen in Cali are making 3-500k a year unfucking their shit down there. That's what for profit utilities get you.

It's the model that public service should follow. Provide for the common good a service cheaper to the end user at the least or no cost to taxpayer while providing well paying jobs to Americans who pay their taxes.

I bet I know who knows more then cobracutter, I mean clamhammer.

Anyone seen 308 yet? Or Haney?

See fuckers, I'm smarter than most of you.
I knew going into adulthood that I would be paying taxes for the government to waste. That's why I decided to make a career out of the Air Force. Although I was paid with tax money, I still had to pay taxes.

But I had a plan and it was a damn good one.
What was that you might ask? Sit back and I'll mansplain it to you.

You see, with a .Gov retirement, I'm paid with someone else's stolen tax money. What makes it even sweeter than getting my tax money back, is that I'm getting it from bitchy little shitbags like Wade.

It's too bad that my ex gets half of it, but I'm pretty sure she'd say a big thanks to Wade while planting a dirty kiss on his pencil neck.

See fuckers, I'm smarter than most of you.
I knew going into adulthood that I would be paying taxes for the government to waste. That's why I decided to make a career out of the Air Force. Although I was paid with tax money, I still had to pay taxes.

But I had a plan and it was a damn good one.
What was that you might ask? Sit back and I'll mansplain it to you.

You see, with a .Gov retirement, I'm paid with someone else's stolen tax money. What makes it even sweeter than getting my tax money back, is that I'm getting it from bitchy little shitbags like Wade.

It's too bad that my ex gets half of it, but I'm pretty sure she'd say a big thanks to Wade while planting a dirty kiss on his pencil neck.

dependa book.jpg

It's a real book on Amazon

Basically we're screwed either way with how the system is going. The only difference is which end game happens faster.

1) You don't increase min. wage but while inflation and of course corporate greed (we know during covid companies increased prices much more than their expenses increased because everyone was blaming covid for increases) keeps jacking prices up those folks just get more taxpayer handouts to pay for their food, gas, utils, etc. So you have people working min wage jobs but still getting taxpayer benefits to pay their bills. Plus we keep increasing the handouts and how easy they are to get/maintain so in some states, more people are just deciding to give up and live off the system.

2) You increase min. wage and get less folks working off those benefits, but forget that companies these days see employees as expenses to be minimized, not a valued resource. So they bring in automation (McD's just opened it's first automated fast food location) if they think it will save them $ to pass off to investors. So now they cut their staff, putting lots of people on unemployment and they are going to live on benefits anyway. That and of course we're raising whole generations of participation trophy kids who don't want to work, and have no coping mechanisms to deal with conflict, tough times, criticism, etc. that make horrible employees no matter what you pay them.

Handouts, benefits, whatever you want to call them, still really only benefit business owners. If you give poor people $, they still spend it on rent, food, gas, medical, electronics, student loans, credit card bills, hell even if they blow it at the bar the $$$ still ends up in the pockets of business owners. If you think it's bad now wait 10-20 years. The median retirement savings for 60+ year olds last year was under $90k. Of those retiring last year less than 30% had a pension, in another 10 years it will be less than 5%. We're going to have tons more retirees the next couple decades that have to live off the system.

Which is why the best option by far is to own your own business, hustle etc. and it's never too late to do it, but you have to do the work and make it successful. Most don't have the drive/determination to see it through since most fail multiple times before becoming successful. The entire tax code is written to reward business owners and assets instead of working wages. The rich use debt to accumulate assets, because that debt buys down their tax bills. Even if you have a really good job working for someone else, the taxes kill your take home income, especially if you are maxing out 401k. If you do have a good job, job hopping will increase your salary much faster every 2-3 years than staying at one company will. Not sure why but companies will pay more to poach employees than they ever do to reward good performers that stay loyal.

Young folks are also getting smarter, for decades people killed themselves at work with the promise of a great retirement, but now that pensions don't exist, that dream is dead for most. Kids getting out of college, or say in their first 10 years of professional work, are seeing first hand from their parents, who now likely don't have a pension, worked themselves to the bone for an employer, only to have now realized they wasted the best years of their lives working overtime, missing family stuff, not taking vacations, etc. Even if they have lots of $ in retirement they quickly realize that they don't have the energy, health, etc. to enjoy those things they did when they were younger and their kids are grown up with their own jobs/families and are too busy to spend time with them anyway. They have learned that you're much better off enjoying life more during your 30-50's than killing yourself till you are 65 hoping to do it all then.

When you look at inflation, wage stagnation, lack of retirement savings, student loans, inflation, housing prices, etc. there's almost nothing positive to look forward to in our economic outlook for the middle working class.

View attachment 8030453

It's a real book on Amazon

The ex tells my adult daughters that she's entitled to half my retirement because she earned it.
Both daughters asked when her last deployment was, but she couldn't come up with a date. Says she earned it because she stayed home and ran the household while I was gone off having a good time...🙄

The ex tells my adult daughters that she's entitled to half my retirement because she earned it.
Both daughters asked when her last deployment was, but she couldn't come up with a date. Says she earned it because she stayed home and ran the household while I was gone off having a good time...🙄
She probally is just mad you didnt die so she could have cashed out on USGLI.

People act like there was the "good old days" When people been getting fucked by the rich/elites since the beginning of man. Same shit different day. If they weren't getting fucked one way, it was the other.

Best you can do is get on with and try to enjoy your life. Sitting around getting pissed off and bitter about shit you A. cant do anything about and/or B. Are too much a pussy to do anything about is a waste of time and life.

You only get so much time on this Rock, do what fucking makes you happy. Its sad people will waste their life away instead of living.

really who id dumber the fool getting paid , or the bigger fool paying the fool