• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picked Up A Vudoo, Man was i wrong

I was able to shoot a voodoo in a rimfire 6 stage match. Showed up to see what the rimfire matches were all about one day. Planned on just watching maybe help out. I believe the phrase was " pay the man you can shoot in my squad with my gun, my ammo". Pretty cool , shot great that day. Truly a great gun and I will have one soon its a must.

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
I was able to shoot a voodoo in a rimfire 6 stage match. Showed up to see what the rimfire matches were all about one day. Planned on just watching maybe help out. I believe the phrase was " pay the man you can shoot in my squad with my gun, my ammo". Pretty cool , shot great that day. Truly a great gun and I will have one soon its a must.

Glad you had a good time and I hope you can get your hands on your own Vudoo soon.

Reactions: salks
20201128_142747.jpg

20190910_200637.jpg

I'll throw in my .02 here. I've shot peewee PRS for a few years now with a 455. Started out stock varmint, now it's in a KRG with a Fedderson bbl. and a pile of aftermarket internals etc. It shoots .3's consistently and is just fine for me to stay in the top end of the rankings but I still will have a Vudoo before too long.

Do I NEED it?? probably not, however, I think I've wrung everything out of the CZ that I can. I'll happily run the CZ until then though;)

i have over 10 k thru my v 22 repeater, Dont misunderstand, its the best shooting 22 ive ever had. but i cant shoot it like your under 2’s. im 76, its probably me but im thinking about a ratchet.

Dude, I've watched you shoot, don't sell yourself short....

MB

Do I NEED it?? probably not, however, I think I've wrung everything out of the CZ that I can. I'll happily run the CZ until then though;)
Same boat here with a couple of 455's modded to the hilt that do quite well, but I think I'm still gonna have to see for myself what a Vudoo can do.

i have over 10 k thru my v 22 repeater, Dont misunderstand, its the best shooting 22 ive ever had. but i cant shoot it like your under 2’s. im 76, its probably me but im thinking about a ratchet.

Oh something tells me that you are a mighty fine shot, probably have more knowledge and skills than most of us will ever have and that its an honor to get to know you.

The voodoo I shot had lot matched ammo from Lapua. If your near a test center I'm told thats the way to go.

Whens the 60 degree bolt lift Vudoo due out?
I'm certain I'll jump on the Vudoo band wagon eventually but I can't bring myself to go back to a 90 degree bolt after falling in love with my T1x and a swept bolt handle.

beetroot the 60 degree bolt throw is nice. I own rifles with both types and I find that whichever rifle shoots better is more fun and more important to me than the bolt lift.

With the longer bolt handle on the Vudoo I don't ever find that my hand it too close to the scope as is the case with some other actions.

Whens the 60 degree bolt lift Vudoo due out?
I'm certain I'll jump on the Vudoo band wagon eventually but I can't bring myself to go back to a 90 degree bolt after falling in love with my T1x and a swept bolt handle.

Felt the same way and also in more ways than just the bolt throw. Absolutely love my Tikka as well. But again, the title of my thread is what it all boiled down to for me. Once I got that Vudoo in my hand, it showed how easily it was to shoot so accurately and everything else about the Vudoo and its smoothness and just everything you can think about on the Vudoo, again, man was I wrong thinking it and the price just couldn't be justified to me just yet.

If I hadn't came upon the opportunity that I did to own one of these fine rifles, I'd still be stuck in the same mode as I was before, and still be wrong, lol.

Nothing I've had compares to these Vudoo's.

I am now saving up for the benchrest/single shot model.

I'm super happy with mine and got lucky when I picked it up as a barreled action.

I always wanted a Remington 40X in 22LR and when I saw the Vudoo release, I knew I had to have one. My CZ455 is one of my favorites to shoot but the Vudoo makes it feel like driving a Toyota Corrola now. :cool:

And wait you will...I’m coming up on 5 months for mine.
I ordered Oct 7th, Invoice said yesterday.. Haven't heard anything. What did your invoice say? and did you order something special? THE WAIT IS KILLER!! haha! I have a test date for Feb 19th at Lapua..so I hope I see it before then at least!

I ordered Oct 7th, Invoice said yesterday.. Haven't heard anything. What did your invoice say? and did you order something special? THE WAIT IS KILLER!! haha! I have a test date for Feb 19th at Lapua..so I hope I see it before then at least!
I choose a 20" kukri barrel in a manners prs-tcs stock left handed. Hopefully you get your rifle done n before your appointment. I need to check the lapua testing center out. I only live 4 hours from it.

My invoice doesn’t have a due date but I was told 12-14 weeks when I ordered. They just got ahold of me yesterday and said it will be shipped either late this week or early next putting the wait at about 17-18 weeks. I don’t really care given the time of year but if it was spring or summer I’d be chomping at the bit to get my hands on it.

About $1k new. I got mine shipped with the area419 arca rail for $650

Can't believe people complain about that price tag. $1K is minnow zone for quality firearms.

I've been shooting Anschutz for years, paying well north of $1K in 1990's money. Yes, for a .22. So this seems like a pretty damn good deal. Love that barrel. It just needs to be shorter. :)

Can't believe people complain about that price tag. $1K is minnow zone for quality firearms.

I've been shooting Anschutz for years, paying well north of $1K in 1990's money. Yes, for a .22. So this seems like a pretty damn good deal. Love that barrel. It just needs to be shorter. :)
$1k for the chassis. Not for the rifle.