• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plan X from Outer Space

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The Terrapin X has been updated many times since its release and I wanted to do an update video to outline a few of the changes.

First off, the Terrapin X has been out for a few years and people always ask if we are still fans of the laser. Well, we are, I continue to use mine pretty religiously, including the recent ELR Shoot.

">

So happy to see this. I just snagged one off the PX about an hour ago.

I gotta get me some alien shaped steel. I know the big reveal is coming soon.....but I ain't going to accept their lies...I know they have ulterior motives.....and I want to be prepared for the war that will follow.

Eggplant shaped head....you wind up dead.

Skin so grey....you will have a bad day.

You got no nose...that's where the lead goes.

You try that mind crap... pap pap pap.

You got no ears....someone hold my beers.

I had fun making it, usually it takes me about 4 to 6 hours to do a video, this one took me 6 hours on the first 1.30, so that was interesting

With lasers you get what you pay for, it's about a $1 a yard to do it right, for $1800 it connects to most systems and last weekend we ranged targets out to 2525 yards with no drama in bright CO Sunlight,

So while i get the money thing, this is precision rifle and not Handgunners Hide

Your Plan X is infinitely better than Plan 9.........you deserve the Oscar

How many yards was the head shot on the alien ?

I had fun making it, usually it takes me about 4 to 6 hours to do a video, this one took me 6 hours on the first 1.30, so that was interesting

With lasers you get what you pay for, it's about a $1 a yard to do it right, for $1800 it connects to most systems and last weekend we ranged targets out to 2525 yards with no drama in bright CO Sunlight,

So while i get the money thing, this is precision rifle and not Handgunners Hide

You do make great videos , don't let the members get you down.

Enjoyed the video. Bummed I missed out on trading for a Terrapin last month. The search continues.

I suspect the laser frequency is causing interference with Aliens' Comms. Must have been the Alien Techs showing up for a Trouble Call...

Think nothing of it, nothing happened, move along...

I knew @lowlight was a movie buff. But if he’s one of the 12 people who’ve suffered through Plan 9 then he’s achieved platinum elite status.

Movies like Plan 9 from outer space and others are excellent in their own right if you watch them in the right frame of mind.
    Roll out a bunch of D grade old sci-fi movies and watch them with friends while drinking, and making snide comments, kind of like Mystery science theater 3000

Such classics as:
    The brain that wouldn't die
    Eraserhead
    Phantom Planet
    Carnival of souls

Reactions: OutThere
    Movies like Plan 9 from outer space and others are excellent in their own right if you watch them in the right frame of mind.
    Roll out a bunch of D grade old sci-fi movies and watch them with friends while drinking, and making snide comments, kind of like Mystery science theater 3000

Such classics as:
    The brain that wouldn't die
    Eraserhead
    Phantom Planet
    Carnival of souls

Some of my favorite documentaries. :)

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Very cool! This was better than the bad science fiction I grew up watching. Godzilla next?

@lowlight what mounting tray in on the tripod? It looks a lot more handy than most mounts and cheese plates out there.

Nevermind, I just found it. Abel Table from Victor.

Last edited:
    Haha! Loved the beginning of the video and that’s an awesome follow up of the Terrapin X after a couple years.