• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Playboy ranks top party schools

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    We ranked #1. At least were the best at something. Wahoowa

Just like the college football rankings, the SEC has heavy representation when it comes to Playboy's list of Top 10 Party Schools for 2012. The conference has three schools making the cut while the Big Ten and the Big 12 each have two.

Playboy says its ratings are based on sex, sports and nightlife (what else is there really?) and also identifies the worst school in each of these three categories. Spoiler alert: BYU ranks last in nightlife.

10-SH-82649192.jpg

Re: Playboy ranks top party schools

Well done...I was a little depressed to see that today's crop of students at my alma mater haven't been holding up their end of the partying pact according to Playboy's rankings, but I think with the move to the Big 12 that administration has done their damnedest to keep the "party school" reputation to a minimum. That said, we are still #1 on the Princeton Review's 2012-13 rankings.
    wink.gif

All joking aside, LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about Baylor on Saturday...particularly in the wake of a lackluster performance against MD.

nbp6ow.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who care about party schools.

Here is the 10 Most DTF Campuses List:

http://www.collegemagazine.com/editorial/2225/Top-10-DTF-Colleges </div></div>

Well, Shank, getting them drunk is the best prelude to getting the rest of it...Remember the quote..."Candy is dandy but licquor is quicker.".
    whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who care about party schools.

Well, Shank, getting them drunk is the best prelude to getting the rest of it...Remember the quote..."Candy is dandy but <span style="text-decoration: line-through">licquor</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">smothered pork chops</span></span> is quicker.".
    whistle.gif
    </div></div>

Fixed it for you, maggot. Gotta use the right bait ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who care about party schools.

Well, Shank, getting them drunk is the best prelude to getting the rest of it...Remember the quote..."Candy is dandy but <span style="text-decoration: line-through">licquor</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">smothered pork chops</span></span> is quicker.".
    whistle.gif
    </div></div>

Fixed it for you, maggot. Gotta use the right bait ... </div></div>

2v1w9x2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well done...I was a little depressed to see that today's crop of students at my alma mater haven't been holding up their end of the partying pact according to Playboy's rankings, but I think with the move to the Big 12 that administration has done their damnedest to keep the "party school" reputation to a minimum. That said, we are still #1 on the Princeton Review's 2012-13 rankings.
    wink.gif

All joking aside, LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about Baylor on Saturday...particularly in the wake of a lackluster performance against MD.

nbp6ow.jpg

</div></div>

When I was there it ranked #3

Looks like the big ten is slacking. Both of my schools not even in the top ten, sad.

I'm sad that Chico isn't on this list anymore.

Oh well, I'm enjoying it at least.